Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

Male Posts : 84

Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Empty
PostSubject: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Ehm this is my first project for a manga, still working on the story development.
The story of a dense knight and an elf princess.
The world holds a legend, where the ones from elves' loyal blood lines have a tremendous power deep inside their hearts. Called heart-key. So powerful that it can influence the world. The power can be used directly by holding the heart of the host, or, let the princess obediently allow the user to use it by transfering the aura.
Anw, anyone who wants it have to past the forest full of dangerous things,and have to fight the whole elf tribe. With superb magicks.One day a random mercenary - with a strange outfit of elite knight. Entered the forest...in search of....
Here are the early char designs
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates 14172010
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates 14169610
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates 14159310
In favor of anyone who supports this project. Please share your ideas, opinions, etc which helps me improve, are welcomed.
Edit: not sure if smoothly, but i gathered some nice refs. Also tried to imrpove my chars, which the result is...
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates 14269711

Last edited by chibigunsou on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Nice to see you're making a Manga Project, just like me! Nice to see another ambitious artist who wants to make a whole story out of their ideas like me!

Good luck though. Making a whole Manga isn't easy for one person. Trust me, I know!

The storyline sounds kinda cool. What sort of enemies will they be fighting? Also does the Knight gain other allies throughout?
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Thank you for supporting my project
I created the knight with multiple traits which accidently contradicting to each otherww. He is dense, but somewhat mature. A big guy but speedy and skillful with tiny swords. Yes he will gain companions later when the manga moves on. Right now the enemies he would face maybe some sort of apes, dangerous tribes in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Randomdudu-kun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Randomdudu-kun

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:55 am

I have an idea for a moment in the manga

The Knight and The Princess accidentally get involved with a bandit tribe. The Princess is about to kill a bandit after he's heavily injured,but The Knight stops her, "He's a good person,he's just lead by the wrong person".

-Randomdudu,"Peaceful Blocky"
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:08 am

Well I guess there would a part they encouter bandits. Tks for contributing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:14 am

I have some other ideas.

How about a Boss Fight at one point against a Chimera? That would be awesome to see!

And the bandit he spared in the part from Randomdudu-kun helps them with it out of thanks for sparing him.
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:20 am

They are nice ideas. Though I would add them for the later part of the plot. Right now what I will have is the forest. Yes, the wilderness full of animals-magical animals who can talk. Knight will fight several monsters in the forest for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
You've got the wrong door
You've got the wrong door

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:04 am

you already know how I feel about your drawings  #em3  
I will be waiting for the one with a wedding theme (if it's possible)
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 11:17 am

That would be the very end of the manga or something lel.
Anyways, you wont be disappointed.Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Doki_d10
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:41 pm

1 more week before the first chapter but im still far from finish ;_;
Anyways here i will introduce to you guys. The banana gang.
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Banana10
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 11:10 am

Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Untitl10
Recieved the scans, but unfortunately they look white like this one. So I will have to reline them once again. I also dedicate myself to make it as high quality as possible. Please take my apologize and wait a bit if I cross the dealine. Not that the manga wouldnt finish in time, tho I doubt my ability to reline that fast on a total of 20 pages this weekend.
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 12:51 am

A DEEP APOLOGY TO EVERYONE
First of all, I didnt expect the process for relining and adding effects, etc was that difficult
Second of all, for the past month my college performance dropped from A+ to A. Additionally, there will be a one-week midterm exam. So I have to focus on real lyfe struggle
Please understand and look forward to my work ;_;
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Uguu10
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am

Status updated: utterly getting rekt
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Rip10
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:20 am

Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Lazine10
Im sorry
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2426

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:18 pm

I am entertained.
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:11 am

I know it has been a really really long time! However, what I could do to make the manga at the level of "readable" and how the perspective work are still too rookie. I don't want to disappoint you guys after big talk for such project (atleast what I have in mind).  The main reason is the power I could do now is just...sketch. Not even a level of a proper drawing should be. I will be taking even more time, learning the principles of design and compositions, and the perspective views. Thank you for all your attention
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Real_p10
here is the very first page, and it looks like shit. No good composition, there isnt a point of focus of where you guys will see about this, and the freaking Horizontal line is cut in halve, which is annoying to look as hell (not to mention it failed the very basic of shadings). Lets be real, what the fuk is dis light, what the hell are those clouds? Are they fogs? Why are bushes all the same? Was it because the one who draw it have no idea how to do a proper tree???? I feel repulsive everytime I see my redraws then shake my head away. This is the thing ppl call doodles or sketches since there wasnt a plan or a frame to measure in the first place!
This is also the time to upgrade my traditional hand technique in order to bring out the full potential of my manga...
I will be back.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2426

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 7:56 am

Take your time. We know you'll get better.
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:04 am

Slight progress
Doggo updated with name: Witte HaeProject manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Witte_10
Witte means white and Hae means dog (google them lel)
Overworld map problem:
I have not clearly decided where would be the perfect place for the elf forest. Given red area is the holy land of hoomans. Choose either A B C or D
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Overwo10
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:07 am

I dont really think I have time and good effort to cherish my art now. But im practicing anatomy from references. Hopefully, when I have the capability I would make my debut successfully.
Oh please post your ideas about races in the overworld. I would appreciate it a lot
Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Mango_10
Back to top Go down
bubiche
bubiche

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 am

Yukkuri race plox? No anatomy needed
Back to top Go down
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

Male Posts : 114
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 am

your art looks decent tbh all you need is you having fun with the story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates   Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Project manga of piekun (even longer hiatus) + Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com