Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Manga] Chuusotsu Roudousha Kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Roudousha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Manga] Chuusotsu Roudousha Kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Roudousha Empty
PostSubject: [Manga] Chuusotsu Roudousha Kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Roudousha   [Manga] Chuusotsu Roudousha Kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Roudousha EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 am

Think of this as the action version of OreGaIru, the dude is the exact opossite of 8-man except for being a loner, not being a chatterbox and being on the negati-b team, but yeah, he is the action man, had to raise his little sister, only knows how to say insults, you know, the typical knight in sour armor, and gets the job done.

I doubt i have to explain it but this shows the average struggles of him being not exactly a person that climbed up on hierarchy, taking care of his little sister and resolving other peoples business too.

Fairly intresting.

Those classroom students reminds me the ones i had to study with on "My Youth" that is a very accuarate version of what it should be.

FYI: I have to deal with something like that because i couldn't get along with the teachers and also used to skip classes in order to play online games.
Back to top Go down

[Manga] Chuusotsu Roudousha Kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Roudousha
Page 1 of 1