Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Litia Aries

Go down 
+5
Sakura1
Maelstrom
RaverX
Airiri
Altheos
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Altheos

Male Posts : 37

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:54 am

I have no idea what I'm doing here so, here goes.

Litia Aries build:

Haven't tuned a Air melee before and I'm not sure if this is even functional. I looked at http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t15013-litia-build?highlight=Litia person's build and I'm wondering if I should emulate them?

Back to top Go down
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

Female Posts : 166

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:41 am

Not recommended wasting mats on litia.
Only if u really want to use or dont have any other good bot to play.
And for the build. U dont need enternal tune on hd since your bot is not equiped board radar cart.
And last thing. Hp is too low for the current meta. Think of when u face moray bs which is very common to see in every match.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:29 am

I want to waste mats on Litia. Also yeah i'm not sure how to increase the HP more since I'm very very iffy around EX tunes. Can I please get advice on how to improve the build?
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:17 am

Altheos wrote:
I want to waste mats on Litia. Also yeah i'm not sure how to increase the HP more since I'm very very iffy around EX tunes. Can I please get advice on how to improve the build?

dropping float dash, and making techs -> rangers?

Shes an AIR she doesnt need a Land Flying cart
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 12:33 pm

I would keep float dash and drop stealth system and even fast recovery

Try at least 2 EX Great on the ACs and it will make things a bit easier...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:28 pm

nevah drop FR unless u like debuffs rape, and keep float dash its gonna be useful for escape and wut not, drop stealth,

just yolo some Ex Great tunes on ACC's and use the free cosmos on something like a portable BS or shit
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Drop stealth and make her lvl 9. Drop one slow and the H.Glad making 2 glads instead.
Get Accele Roll and Propeller bit. Turn the tec and power into beast and eagle(is this the tec one?).
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Frizz wrote:
Drop stealth and make her lvl 9. Drop one slow and the H.Glad making 2 glads instead.
Get Accele Roll and Propeller bit. Turn the tec and power into beast and eagle(is this the tec one?).

ranger,

eagle is fly
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
nevah drop FR unless u like debuffs rape, and keep float dash its gonna be useful for escape and wut not, drop stealth,

I wouldn't recommend to drop FR too, I just don't run it on most of my bots because I have
confidence on my ability to avoid debuffs and yeah, most of them aren't really a problem for me.

@topic

Litia is a melee air with no boost sustain and sometimes you will find yourself having to land
in the middle of a fight. Float Dash will be very helpful when it happens...

Last edited by Maelstrom on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Sakura1 wrote:

just yolo some Ex Great tunes on ACC's and use the free cosmos on something like a portable BS or shit

Escape?

Do you people remember what a Litia even does? She sets warp gates to warp back to

Movement carts for landing arent needed.....

~stealth also isnt needed mainly cause ur not gonna try and snipe em and run when you can warp away
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:30 pm

RaverX wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

Do you people remember what a Litia even does? She sets warp gates to warp back to

I forgot this, lmao. I alwyas forget Pina's/Litia's warping feature...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:39 pm

RaverX wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

Escape?

Movement carts for landing arent needed.....

~stealth also isnt needed mainly cause ur not gonna try and snipe em and run when you can warp away

even with the tele she still need some sort of coverage if she lands, and it takes a bit b4 u actual teleport atm, so i really dont see why you have to go against float dash which seems rather ideal in situation
Back to top Go down
Altheos

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:45 am

Not sure what I'm doing any more
Litia 30/10/2/38/11 build:

or is this better?

20/20/2/38/11:

I still hear that slow on Litia is a good idea because the sword beams also can proc slow but eh?
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:11 pm

you people have all failed at air melee. not one person said anything about no accel roll on any of his builds. he gonna have a fun time hitting airs that glide boost or accel roll.
air melee has evolved so much since litia, she is almost obsolete. no boost regen, complicated duo stat melee, no stovel and 3 sub weapons that you have to toggle. There has been no hand held s/m air melee weapon that stood out as revolutionary. Absol sword is L size and zero calibur lack melee stun. unless that assult beam lance is swag as fck, litia can't be modernized.

If you really want my advice. Aim for sword drive with X2 melt and 1 high glad. also plz slap on cv tunes on the leg. Carts be 6capa, quickboost( that might make your life easier since she has no boost regain via attacks), short boost ( she has no stovel, so getting off the ground and getting away with accel roll is kind of important), beam guard and sword guard. drive carts be reinforce s, aerial fighter, berserk clearance, armor breaker and HP+30. core tune pretty much gonna have to have CC+ and guard air dash.

However for this to work, you gonna have to slap on G capa. you need to be willing to invest this kind of materials on her, assuming you have that much.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Frizz said about abot Accel Roll.

I guess you can also do something with the free h.capas if you don't mind losing 1 - 2 EX tunes...
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Umm SAKU

She gets CV when she uses her warp... , She doesnt need to float dash away to avoid being trapped by stuns etc... she gets CV and can just melee on the ground (and theres the drive that allows you to regain boost when you fall, melee on the ground, and extended boost gauge alrdy) theres no need for a silly float dash in CB

In CL Yes u would want it XD
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 3:55 pm

RaverX wrote:
theres no need for a silly float dash in CB

Fite me!
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:12 pm

RaverX wrote:
Umm SAKU

She gets CV when she uses her warp... , She doesnt need to float dash away to avoid being trapped by stuns etc... she gets CV and can just melee on the ground (and theres the drive that allows you to regain boost when you fall, melee on the ground, and extended boost gauge alrdy) theres no need for a silly float dash in CB

In CL Yes u would want it XD

its not about the stun, even ur gonna be a sitting duck atm even with the CV like have fun getting attacked by art when u land, like u need float dash to at least make the quick speed burst w.e then holding spacebar which takes like 1-2s to just go up in the air and then move like its faster with float dash which is quicker
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:34 pm

Saku.... - Accel Roll

Boost - ya alrdy got it from core tunes, drives, etc

Problem solved

Accel roll - better movement than float dash for an air
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:21 pm

you can't use the warp as an excuse for not using CV tunes, this limits your ability to deal with airs that can stun, deny yourself the frags you could have gotten.
Litia was not designed with stovel or much super armor. assuming you are doing your role of harassing other airs, gunnery lnds and singled out arts, you will probably find yourself hugging at the ground either from tracking an air your downed or simply tracking into something on the ground. Best way to describe what comes afterwards is a fish out of water. on top of arts already looking at you like free score, you are now in a very comfy arc of fire for other land gunner, a nice position to get shit on by other airs and actual lnd melee waiting to shove their 30+ force subs up your rear. all the while you desperately fumble through your sub for that escape only to lose your invulnerability frames from CV. Now i know some of you would say, start the warp first then go for people. i am sure that would result in a very frustrating experience of almost killing someone but failing to do so, allowing them to heal up and troll you some more. this would not be a problem if litia warp does not take eons to cool down or is controlled by bit like pina.
of course there is accel roll, which can't be done on the ground. for something like litia, she needs that float dash or short boost start to combo into the roll. holding space bar for altitude give enough time for people to frag you.

you can get away with saying fck dash carts on Lino.

Last edited by WhiteTofuMagic on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Lux Legion came "before" Litia x Elcott Garapon...

Also, boosting back/forward/up or whatever existed even before Lux anyway, hence Frau LG, Severity Knife, or Lios was example of these maneuver gimmicks, but C$ tend to put the balance(lmao) with ridiculous homing weaponry down on these slow moving(2016 perspective) boosting after melee.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:22 am

Uh, I'm planning on dropping the p.useless tail (as indicated by the build) so I'll only have 2 subweapons.

Also why melt over slow? If I'm dueling with other airs, melt doesn't last long enough for me to possibly proc another instance/kill them.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:07 am

maybe you should practice with her first, tune a handheld and spare accessories to get you the 38 fly and use toast arena item to get a feel for her. also maybe a force tune on each weapon would be better than worrying about increasing her str and tec.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:44 am

I have used her for a while with a handheld +7 Fly, and she only has one main weapon. A force tune might be worthwhile on it admittedly.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:44 am

@Tofu I'm not sure i have enough capacity for that ideal build unless I G-Capa. Can you post a sample build? I don't think I can fit that much on Litia without really sacrificing her damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Litia Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litia Aries   Litia Aries Empty

Back to top Go down

Litia Aries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next