Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

04/08/2016 updates (updated)

Go down 
+27
Astral_Dono
Aiოi ♥
Kuzuha
aosepsa
RaverX
Esequienes?
Tuskin
mechaRev
xTohka
elmatalast
AhegaoMaster
Shidokun
God is a Cat Girl
Airiri
Mia Ageha
MercedesBR
Sakura1
CxM
Paruru
EvilPotato
VietPho
fggt
Fleur
Maelstrom
rei_hunter
Frizz
MrCake
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:38 am

Kisrill is a good character just for giving Lily Eve the best expressions, sadly disappointed yet serious Lily Eve is kawaii.

04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 QpgQO

Someone liked Nanoha StrikerS, that's obviously a befriending scene.

https://youtu.be/zo-lZSp4oog

On a serious note, I do like Lily Eve's expressions in that video, it's a shame they didn't pull more shit like Eihwaz instead of that kingdoms BS.

Paruru wrote:
I don't think people tune weapons in a berz MB build, but I thought they didn't for fract, either.

As for bapho, any bot that can be lv 0, untuned, and get 2-3 stars in a decent match just for farming WD and facediving into the enemy PS while nothing does much to her is broken. Yes, there are "counters" to her but nothing stops her dead in her tracks, heck airs are supposed to be strong against land types and they're all but useless against bapho. Anyway, talking with a friend we started saying we should have a bot that negates any active WB, no matter what they are. Forcibly remove her transformation. I don't think this would make any issues for other bots as no other really rely on WBs, healers aside (But who uses repair bits nowadays?) and propeller bit airs. It could be kept under control by making said ability a shock bazooka range attack or a melee attack.

Heck could make it a sup with a heal bubble so people would actually use it. Not that discussions like this matter anyway because we all  know CS won't do a thing about it.

Back on topic, anyone know what are the other bots asides from berz and lisel? I'm curious if I should save a ton of UC or spend it buying mats next bazaar.

It still would be a problem the moment someone doesn't bring said bot, that's why shit like Bapho is broken beyond belief, because the things that are supposed to kill it can't do so, not if a gimmick counter exists or not.
Back to top Go down
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:50 am

i think kisrill chibi would look good so i will vote for kisrill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:04 am

all these new weebos gotta stop trying to revive our beautiful lily rain eve from her grave.
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:17 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
It still would be a problem the moment someone doesn't bring said bot, that's why shit like Bapho is broken beyond belief, because the things that are supposed to kill it can't do so, not if a gimmick counter exists or not.

Oh I agree, Bapho (alongside a couple other things, but especially her) definitely need to be properly rebalanced to get rid of the issue. It was just a thought that we had while a friend and I were busy hunting down a few with my Theia just to watch them squirm. Sadly, it doesn't seem too likely that she'll be rebalanced anytime soon, Homura was barely touched at all.

Also limited UC gara makes me sad.  I just know that it'll take millions just to get a single gold.

watch it be flapjack or heavy chrotacs for everyone
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:47 am

all this bapho cries, like

yes she has 10x just nerf that, yes hre melee gets 50 force, but like didnt winty confirm that she only gets like 20 str/wlk when transformed?

her wb is literally rigged so u can't extend it nor shrink it, again fluene does she to her, and it runs out pretty quick without a 2nd wonder drug, but u guys wouldn't know that would you, she literally gets a small window of * I cant move* from when she returns to her form, like you guys can just shoot her to def when she returns, heck even a melt shot will stun her long enough for bullets to rape her face, but since most people ignore her she survives and gets to raped ur face once more, and heck u can just use another bapho to drain her wb, and have her return and then rape her but most bapho ignore each other ( for some strange reason ) secret bapho cult

basically spamming lasker and shock on her will literally let her become useless for a couple secs which if extend by magic cs extend jam would pretty much make her rather useless unless u guys like magic balls up ur face but w.e

oh well, idek wut i wrote, and since 10/10 of the community dont really give 3shits about wut I say, Im allow to write wut I please

10/10 tomatos and potatoes were found at this time.
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:52 am

I don't really mind her too much, though she's undeniably broken because no land type should be able to withstand an air type's beam barrage with barely a scratch. She's not invincible (and actually is really easy to kill if you play right), but the problem is that people end up running away whenever they have a chance and it requires a lot of precision to lock her down when the transformation ends, add to it the rest of her team and she's as annoying to kill as low HP Homura or Resha, hiding behind their art wall. Not to mention how ridiculously easy it is to score high with her. Either way not like anything will be done seeing how Homura was never fixed either.

Personally I'm more salty about Alice, though that's probably because most of my decent arts rely on homing crap.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:54 am

Paruru wrote:
I don't really mind her too much, though she's undeniably broken because no land type should be able to withstand an air type's beam barrage with barely a scratch. She's not invincible (and actually is really easy to kill if you play right), but the problem is that people end up running away whenever they have a chance and it requires a lot of precision to lock her down when the transformation ends, add to it the rest of her team and she's as annoying to kill as low HP Homura or Resha, hiding behind their art wall. Not to mention how ridiculously easy it is to score high with her. Either way not like anything will be done seeing how Homura was never fixed either.

Personally I'm more salty about Alice, though that's probably because most of my decent arts rely on homing crap.

pretty much just use a non homing kagura
and also >confusion

also why is no one talking or complaining about moray?

like in wut world is homing/ignore anti homing/stun/hard stun/ignores cv is even fcking allow

like no fck that shit remove the ignore cv already/hard stun like fck u
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:10 am

you're a pleb
you're all plebs
we're all plebs
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:45 am

MB Airs that focus on Single Target?

You want to DPS the shit out of Bapho?

Use MMBG or Spread Beam Cannon. (The one that fires into multiple beams into a target)

Dont forget to pike shocks on her though Very Happy

EDIT:

100 fucking k for 20x roll? Massive chance of Blueballs like any other UC Gacha.

Fudge.

EDIT2

80k at 20x. well that's okay.

SUPERFLY - Limited UC Gara
RED
Blue
Blue
Sattelite Missile 2s
Blue
Change Shooter
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Red
Blue
Blue
Heavy Crotacs (Gold)
Draken yukkuri
Blue
Prome (Gold)
Blue
Blue
Anko (Gold)

The rates arent bad. Let me try agian.

SUPERFLY - Limited UC Gara #2
Blue
Red
Red
Red
Blue
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Blue
Blue
Shadow Wing BS 1s (Nice)
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
B Rosali Shooter
Blue

SUPERFLY - #3
BLUE
Blue
Red
Blue
Blast Railgun (Silver)
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Tierouge (Gold) (YES A 2nd ONE! YESSSS!)
Anko (Gold)
Bronze
Blast Railgun (Silver)
Blue
Blue
Blue
Slice Shooter (Silver)
Blue
Blue
Blue
Rapid Burst Missile (Silver)

UC Gacha again #4 Superfly
Blue
Estes Mag Mod (Silver)
Blue
rapid Burst Missile (Silver)
rapid Burst Missile (Silver)
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blast Railgun (Silver)
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Bronze
Bronze
Blue
Red
Bronze
Blue
Blast Railgun (Silver)
Blue

Yeah, rates arent that bad, its great if you can dunk 1m UC into it though.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 7:43 am

Tierouge? The female AXIS with sexy voice? Time to burn some UC.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:33 am

Maelstrom wrote:
I hate healer players who don't use the fucking bit, they should burn in the hell and sit on Satan's dick forever!

repair bits aren't really mandatory since we have bubble healers most of them just go with hypershot unless they're using blume HD ( HS overrides the ammo buff if you didn't know.)
Hypershot just becomes more handy than repair bits in my opinion depending on the map and situation.

Paruru wrote:
(But who uses repair bits nowadays?)
only time you'll actually really need one is when you're not using bubble healers and using basic healers that have auto healing fields.
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:45 am

Paruru wrote:

LOL homura never got fixed. Do you even were playing this game when she got released? Before nerf she was able to say fuck u to 3 melee lands rushing her and kill them all by spamming F (tag slow turn on them) and decoy that had fast cool down.

Btw to nerds who think railguns are shit they totally wreck alices and henrie sluts.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:52 am

Sakura1 wrote:

yes she has 10x just nerf that, yes hre melee gets 50 force, but like didnt winty confirm that she only gets like 20 str/wlk when transformed?

her wb is literally rigged so u can't extend it nor shrink it, again fluene does she to her, and it runs out pretty quick without a 2nd wonder drug, but u guys wouldn't know that would you, she literally gets a small window of * I cant move* from when she returns to her form, like you guys can just shoot her to def when she returns, heck even a melt shot will stun her long enough for bullets to rape her face, but since most people ignore her she survives and gets to raped ur face once more, and heck u can just use another bapho to drain her wb, and have her return and then rape her but most bapho ignore each other ( for some strange reason ) secret bapho cult

basically spamming lasker and shock on her will literally let her become useless for a couple secs which if extend by magic cs extend jam would pretty much make her rather useless unless u guys like magic balls up ur face but w.e

oh well, idek wut i wrote, and since 10/10 of the community dont really give 3shits about wut I say, Im allow to write wut I please

10/10 tomatos and potatoes were found at this time.

WB with fixed duration only helps her, and the "runs out pretty quick" isn't quick enough, not when she can easily get over that.
Still, your solution is to stack bots against her, which is all fun and all, but the moment those bots aren't there or someone brings a bot with a different debuff, they are all fucked. When you start bringing specific shit to kill specific shit and you can't have anything else that might ruin that, you are not playing CB anymore, it's hunt the Bapho, and that's not what most people play CB for, if you want to hunt big shit, play evolve or something, at least that's free now.

Deathballs ignoring AH and CV isn't an issue, the issue is ignoring AH and CV of opposing types.
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:00 am

Main wrote:

repair bits aren't really mandatory since we have bubble healers most of them just go with hypershot unless they're using blume HD ( HS overrides the ammo buff if you didn't know.)
Hypershot just becomes more handy than repair bits in my opinion depending on the map and situation.

And then you notice that you waste a 3* core tune using effective repairs.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:18 am

Sakura1 wrote:

-her wb is literally rigged so u can't extend it nor shrink it, again fluene does she to her, and it runs out pretty quick without a 2nd wonder drug
-but u guys wouldn't know that would you, she literally gets a small window of * I cant move* from when she returns to her form,
-like you guys can just shoot her to def when she returns, heck even a melt shot will stun her long enough for bullets to rape her face, but since most people ignore her she survives and gets to raped ur face once more,
-and heck u can just use another bapho to drain her wb, and have her return and then rape her but most bapho ignore each other.basically spamming lasker and shock on her will literally let her become useless for a couple secs which if extend by magic cs extend jam would pretty much make her rather useless unless u guys like magic balls up ur face but w.e
-asfasfasa blah blah

-Compared to aura robots her wb is a lot more easy to fill and you can have 0 tec and still get the full duration.
-You can just run away before the post-transformation freeze kicks in, which is what several people using her do.
-I don't think most players who use it will care much about some bullets dealing two digits of damage when your life is in the thousands.
-Why would a team have to field specific garapon exclusive characters to counter something?
-Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:32 am

Main wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
I hate healer players who don't use the fucking bit, they should burn in the hell and sit on Satan's dick forever!

It's okay to go without repair bits when you you know what you are doing, like you do for example, but most of
the healer players that appears during campaigns are just shitty players looking for easy farm...
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:33 am

Another dumb uc gara to kill the bazaar economy Evil or Very Mad  Vote for these bots for chibi they will look pretty cool in chibi form:
Fract girl
Baph girl(when she transform she will transform in a mini baphogrid I love you )
Istina bullet or rinka lynx(mini sniper)
Vestia(will look funny)

But what moe really deserves to be a chibi is squidol girl all her sisters have been turn in to a chibi except her Mad her slow traps might even make her useful chibi sup in arena.

Who ever you vote don't do the stupid mistake again to vote for the same moe that wins in CBJP if different moes win in CBJP and in CBEN cs will make 2 chibis but if the same one wins in both server CS will only make one... we are 2 weeks behind CBJP so we can see who wins in CBJP and not vote for her here.

Last edited by Esequienes? on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:34 am

No! I want Killica/Sunny/Minaria/Asphe/Mercurio as chibi!
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:36 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Who ever you vote don't do the stupid mistake again to vote for the same moe that wins in CBJP if different moes win in CBJP and in CBEN cs will make 2 chibis but if the same one wins in both server CS will only make one... we are 2 weeks behind CBJP so we can see who wins in CBJP and not vote for her here.

Who said dat campaign will come to CBEN?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:39 am

MercedesBR wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

this is not an art contest its a "card campaign" so players play more for vote tikets to make their favorite moe a chibi of course is going to come to CBEN like it happen with the mate vote campaign where Eris won in CBEN and Ivis won in CBJP and so both servers got Eris and Ivis mate. If CBEN would had voted for Ivis too like CBJP did we wouldn't had a Eris mate today.

Last edited by Esequienes? on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:41 am

Esequienes? wrote:
MercedesBR wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

this is not an art contest its a "card campaign" so players play more for vote tikets to make their favorite moe a chibi of course is going to come to CBEN like it happen with the mate vote campaign where Eris won in CBEN and Ivis won in CBJP and so both servers got Eris and Ivis mate.

Its hard to believe CS will have the work to do 2 different chibis recently.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:48 am

C.S. will probably try to rig the votes of CBEN so the same moe that wins CBJP also wins CBEN to save work and only make 1 chibi so is important to give 0 votes to the moe that wins in CBJP so it doesn't win here too. I would recommend to wait till they announce the winner in CBJP before using your vote tikets.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:57 am

No they will skip that vote event just like whut they did with the robo design contest event.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Bikini Lily BF (Gold)
Blue
Red
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Blue
Red
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Bronze
Bronze
Blue

Alt - CRASH [haha what]
Blue
Shadow Wing BS
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Blue
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Bronze
Bronze
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Red
Slicer Shooter
Blue

#2 Superfly
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Bronze
SBC Beam Cannon
Blue
Blue
Bronze
Blue
Bronze
Bronze
Blast Railgun
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blast Railgun
Blue
Bronze

wwww. Time to farm more UC on KBTKaiser.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Aren't these x20 rolls bad?

I always found x5 to be better for get the gold spheres.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04/08/2016 updates (updated)   04/08/2016 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

04/08/2016 updates (updated)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next