Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Shidokun
God multi tasking
God multi tasking

Male Posts : 994

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:39 am

@CxM wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
I just want to play this shit without lag, like it used to be when I started here
try putting the game on a usb and trying a public use computer like at the library.

Or buy an usb pc from intel
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:24 am

wasted a lot of UC and all my screw bolts and still couldn't had a single fucking tune on my Karin...
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:40 am

@Shidokun wrote:
@CxM wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
I just want to play this shit without lag, like it used to be when I started here
try putting the game on a usb and trying a public use computer like at the library.

Or buy an usb pc from intel
oh cool, discovered something new. it work well for you? also you only plug it in TVs?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4642

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 4:37 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 QY8Y5 https://imgur.com/a/qY8Y5

SO. MANY. HOUND DOGS!

HOUND DOGS WERE PIECES OF SHIT IN CB! WHY ARE THEY SO RAMPANT HERE?! WHY?!!

REEEEEEE

Meanwhile, Destructor Girl's Hexa Missile Ability is frigging awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 6:26 am

wrong place rei, just make a random thread for cbss if you wanna post that.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 6:36 am

seriously I feel sorry for rei. probably he's the only one who is playing that game Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
God multi tasking
God multi tasking

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 6:57 am

Wait.... pho was actually right about the GC composite rofl. 1 coin for 1 GC composite
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 7:15 am

No one said noodle's info is wrong. Everybody knew about it, 1 coin for capa cosmos. It's just most people are not into gcappa
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
God multi tasking
God multi tasking

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 7:34 am

Ah well, i always thought it was a HC. I guess i didnt take the time to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 8:11 am

Noodle is the only person who's openly accepting to being diabetically fat.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 8:29 am

Icy Gl is 3x Great Capas right? right? D;
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 8:55 am

@rei_hunter wrote:

I don't recommend...

I also don't recommend dual zooks. I would go for:

A- 1x tuned zook + 2x icicles

B- 1x tuned zook + 1x icile (single wisdon soul) + 2x amjs

C- 1x tuned zook + 2x icicle + 2x amj (I guess you will need 1 h.capa or 2 for more hp)
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:02 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:

I don't recommend...

C- 1x tuned zook + 2x icicle + 2x amj (I guess you will need 1 h.capa or 2 for more hp)

I currently have F Rona BS equipped to her (Bazooka / Bombardment BS) Its heavy though, i was planning to add like Shadow Wing BS thingy on her, but well stuff. Also i dont have Illumis AMJs.

Currently waiting for RT Charge so i can buy her handle. I already bought the wisdom shot and icicle after all.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:12 am

2 bots.
  • Therese.
  • Frac girl.
  • Patty lop gb.
  • Icy GL.

I need to choose 2 out of these.

Any suggestion?

I really like frac girl and the new patty lop but dunno how well will they fare in arena, but i heard therese is strong in the current meta.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:50 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:

I don't recommend...

I currently have F Rona BS equipped to her (Bazooka / Bombardment BS) Its heavy though, i was planning to add like Shadow Wing BS thingy on her, but well stuff. Also i dont have Illumis AMJs.

Currently waiting for RT Charge so i can buy her handle. I already bought the wisdom shot and icicle after all.
I use C. Instead of buying another wizdom set you can use rouche am if you have one.

someone01 wrote:
but i heard therese is strong in the current meta.
from where? I haven't seen one in arena since her release
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:47 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

I don't recommend...

I use C. Instead of buying another wizdom set you can use rouche am if you have one.

someone01 wrote:

I haven't tested that, but it was pretty annoying when I noticed that she couldn't use DNG cannon (if you transform she can't use it), perhaps another mishap from bad coding.

2x zooka 1x Icicle is really good too, 2x icicle is only good if you can't hit with the zooka to start with, but if you do hit with it reliably, 2x zooka is a whole lot better.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:54 am

Yeah she can't use dango am but rouche am doesn't have that kind of issue
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Pretty damn big shame. She's got very high potential to make very good use of DNG cannon but CS's coding skills had to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:31 pm

@elmatalast wrote:

someone01 wrote:

And does ppl even play lnd gunner moes?

I am currently alternating between sets A and B in my Icy. I still haven't tested C by myself though...

I feel like not having a damage change with a second zook, so I prefer to just use 1x tunned instead.
Also, zooks are a bit heavy on cost...
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 1:30 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

And does ppl even play lnd gunner moes?

I remember one player using patty lop GB when it was released...he was good.

Getting game warrior constantly and difficult as hell to kill.

---

Im now between:

♦ Frac girl.
♦ Patty lop gb.
♦ Icy GL.

Is that icy good? Every time i fight her she can barely hit me.

Will most likely get the patty and frac.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5577

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 1:46 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

I don't recommend...

someone01 wrote:

therese pretty strong if you abuse her bug, which is a ancient 2007 bug, but you know we have barely any ancients in this game with such knowledge so rip
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 1:47 pm

I would get Therese over Patty

Icy GL is decent, but not the best option, especially if you already have better ARTs

@Sakura1

What bug? (no need to tell how to do the bug, just what is the bug)
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5577

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 1:49 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

Icy GL is decent, but not the best option, especially if you already have better ARTs

@Sakura1

Unlimited Amo on her big 40 force gun ( Btw No Amo = No need to charge = Free CV )
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:41 pm

@elmatalast & @God is a Cat Girl

Right so, F Rona BS is pretty powerful.

Its like a Mini Bazooka (350 ammo) and has a fast sub action which drops a fast firebomb on a target, quite the range too. Super spammable with Hypershot on, but in relative fights, it can hurt a lot especially with your bursts.

I also dont have Rouche AMs... (only my Alt has that, and its all on a Muchi) or illumis AMJs.

I'm planning to go with F Rona BS + 2 Wisdom Shots and 2 icicles for my build, but what tunes?

Honestly i'm just going for a firefight icy GL. I dont have plans to turn her into one of those massive builds with 4 icicles (I've seen someone roll around with it) or Illumis AMJs (I'm gonna Great Capa Icy GL if ever i get those amjs lol. because i like the F Rona BS)
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
God multi tasking
God multi tasking

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:46 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

@Sakura1

Unlimited Amo on her big 40 force gun ( Btw No Amo = No need to charge = Free CV )

Problem is that the bug isnt that easy to pull off like rinka one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com