Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+50
IronDicks
ziix
Crosspass
That_Wiesel_Guy
Shiar
Winty
MegaManZX
Silvershine
xTohka
Zwiebel Force
therukez
MeloettaAria
Stickboy
Sakuya
Irvinning
eVe Heart
LazFlamme
Toilet-Flusher
Airiri
EvilPotato
RikuSora
NeedCheeseCake
Chouxvalier
Zukata
Aiოi ♥
rei_hunter
Fleur
Tuskin
MrCake
aosepsa
Samui
CxM
mechaRev
Shance
Firaragun
Kuzuha
WhiteTofuMagic
Esequienes?
RaverX
Astral_Dono
VietPho
Higichi
Frizz
God is a Cat Girl
Shidokun
elmatalast
Maelstrom
Hellshake Yano
Sakura1
AhegaoMaster
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Panchou is a pretty cool guy #em3
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Screen17
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Wait IDC CL still in """beta""""?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Honestly, the whole CL thing starts with CS and ends with CS, IDC is essentially working and struggling to figure out what to do with a broken game.
The only thing that CB and CL have going for them is the aesthetics, nothing else. I find Mecha musume interesting, and CB/CL is pretty much the only game that offers a non phone/browser game approach to it, but then when people start playing it, they just see gacha on top of gacha, luck on top of luck, and only a very small few can put up with mindless arena shit, most will just feel lost and that it's pointless, because honestly, a game that only offers RNG that might not get you anywhere any time soon is pointless.
CS just keeps making pointless shit and pointless RNG, instead of trying to make a solid game instead. CL didn't improve anything, what you could say what it improved it wasn't actual improvement, it was just changed shit. You unlock some bots? In CB you had UC bots anyway. You get something pieces? Trigger is nice, but the whole thing it involves is pointless and has no proper place in the game. Pieces can get you bots? So do deluxe coins, only to say that there's always something pieces. UC gacha? Same shit really, just different flavour. Carts changed? Yeah, now you are not bound to a core, you are bound to RNG or RT and RNG on top of that. You don't break parts but locking (or whatever is the name) spheres still gives more advantages based on RNG, so the whole tuning didn't improve, just changed, before you would use a pre tuned part, now you use a pre made sphere. Types? Why even make more, why even have types if there's no place for them still, why are there towers and not decent objectives, why are the towers such shitty existence, why do they even exist if it's still mostly about mindlessly shooting each other, because really, some types are just useless, others are just there to annoy people in teams with no proper countermeasures and there's not even a way to have a proper match making and there's no game modes to support types and give them a reason to exist.

Really, with this small fanbase, just change your game even if it makes some of your fans angry, it's better to make a good game that attracts more people than a game that only pleases a diminishing fan base that won't support you enough.
Make a good and solid game, stop the gacha, fuck skinning, some would get angry with that, but without free skinning you can make good skins and cosmetics yourself, and then you make money out of that shit.
Look at Armored Warfare, it's a good and solid modern tank online game (sadly people doesn't seem to like tanks, because the game is actually good, but people just doesn't play tank games enough). Like the other tank games, it has a techtree, this one has 2, one for tanks and another for their parts. There's no slots shit, so you are not forced to charge money to get more free tanks, there's a few premium tanks but honestly there's SO MUCH MORE free ones that you don't need premium and even the free ones can compete, there's not much of a powercreep really.
See, why not use ideas from there?

One issue with CB and CL is the lack of tiers, everything in both games just go all into the same place, and with so many units you just make it really messy. You don't really need tiers to limit your players, but rather limit where each bot goes. For example, have Destructor be a tier 1 and Destructor Max a tier 2, so you wouldn't have the "improved" version in the same place as the "inferior" version. You could even make it interesting with a story and background, each tier could have different maps with a different background, as time passes technology improves, you could portrait that in the actual gameplay, rather than make all around a silly competition because that's the easy way out. Techtree can also make it interesting as it shows technology advancements, you could also do that part of the gameplay. Regular Crim could be Tier one, ALE Crim tier 2, then you could have her branch and also have Seraph at tier 2, and Sigma at tier 3, showing different technologies making something go into different paths.
I don't mind carts being locked to a bot, but instead of carts you could make them part of the bot itself. If moes are using mechanical suits, you could have for example a "lnd" moe have a researchable leg part that allows her to use Short boost, and it could also change the looks of her leg parts to show like a spring on the back of the leg part to signify that your equipped part allows you to use short boost. This would make visuals even more interesting, because at some point CS just seems to lose direction, and moes pretty much stop wearing equipment, they just simply do whatever they do, and you start losing the whole Mecha Musume vibe.
That's just a couple of ways that could make the game interesting without forcing people to throw money at the screen to do anything, let them get stuff by playing, make it interesting for them to want to play and unlock those things, or make it fair so those that pay to progress faster doesn't bully those with weaker stuff (this is what tiers do, you just reach higher tiers faster, you don't really get an edge over others, if anything, if you progress with money too much others with more knowledge will have the edge over you). There's a million other things that could be done instead.

Another thing it needs is different game modes, actual objectives. Point capture (the many variants that exist) would work decently, payload not as much as both games are, the game would need to be simpler, with less importance on stats modifying and with lower TTK.
Else the game is just about mindless killing, I mean, that works for shit like CoD, you make fancy kills and shit and it matters, but at least CoD manages to be a solid game at that, none of the CS games is solid at anything. It just gets really boring and old with CB/CL because you just don't get anywhere, you don't get anything new, and the battles being mostly about mindless killing just doesn't help. Even when you get something new, you are still facing the same people, the same bots, in the same game mode and without an objective, it's just tiring and tedious for most.
Just look at other games and see what makes them fun even when it's always the same thing. Why is CoD fun, why is Battlefield fun, why is Overwatch fun (Paladins is like a free Overwatch, and it's also fun and with very good monetization), why is CS fun, why is TF2 fun, why is WoT fun, etc, all of them are all about repetition (pretty much every MMO is about grinding, and still, they are fun for many), but all of them offer something that is fun for MANY people, you need to make your game fun, not to just have a bunch of fancy looking systems that shit in the face of your players with RNG on top of RNG, you need to give them something they can hold on to, something they play for, something they spend time for, something they spend money for, not just fucking overpriced gacha shit. Stop making the same game over and over again with just different shit that smells the same, it's still shit.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:10 pm

this wall of text got me wheezin
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:14 pm

I forgot people are allergic to that. Oopsie.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Q5n87
Back to top Go down
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MegaManZX

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:31 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I forgot people are allergic to that. Oopsie.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Q5n87

It was a good read. You posed some really well thought out and, most importantly, effective solutions. Too much work for CS though.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:48 pm

There were a lot of good hearted people this bazaar a lot of free stuff i think a lot of people love me in this game.
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Screen18
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 12:41 am

Esequienes? wrote:
There were a lot of good hearted people this bazaar a lot of free stuff i think a lot of people love me in this game.

Nahh its because aimi's a medic at heart and down to her core a pure sup lover

They done use dual slayers
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:20 am

RaverX wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

what about panchou and its 50 free generics?
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:47 am

was looking for info on dark revenant and found ^ one year anniversary too.

anyone know something about revenant? how to make it shoot? other controls and tips?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:20 am

https://twitter.com/cbss_official/status/754916889684422656

Ahue.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Cnn_zt10
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:52 am

JOIN THE DARK SIDE TWITTER Y'ALL
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:54 am

Higichi wrote:
JOIN THE DARK SIDE TWITTER Y'ALL

please. CB has been using twitter for a very long time.

You know that twitter prompt whenever you quit the game?

That gives you 1 extra item on login the following day.
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:07 am

yeah I use the logout system for free items since 2014 , and sometime I shock myself
Spoiler:

EDIT : #2K14WasAHardTimeForMe
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:11 am

Higichi wrote:
yeah I use the logout system for free items since 2014 , and sometime I shock myself
Spoiler:

i actually had to delete an entire years worth of tweets just to tweet more back then... lmao.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 4:19 am

Esequienes? wrote:
RaverX wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

what about panchou and its 50 free generics?
Pachu doesn't even play anymore.
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 6:11 am

Its CB they have a retarded logic when making their games. I can see that soon arena cards will be not enough to keep up the population in this game. Knowing cb they will not do shit (steam release would be nice even if it would bring like 50 or more ppl who log in daily and make arena playable).
Destructor max is far better than a tier 2 its almost top tier. I already shit on airs with it. If it had float dash it would be brutal (if bot is hardly used by anyone that doesn't mean its shit).

Armored warfare is not very popular cos its boring modern tanks that look like a slightly different tank and ALL of them feels the same (suspension is the culprit for that) I rather play wot where every tank feels different.

As I remember that someone posted that CB stopped development of cb so don't expect new game modes and good shit at this game it will only get trash that makes it more broken.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:13 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Ctf10

CTF does exists in Team Fight. They could simply import this game mode into Union Wars... (come on, it's not a hard job, isn't it?)
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:25 am

why? what is the point if group of Fluene+Rouche makes wall of wind and camp at there forever?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:24 pm

EvilPotato wrote:
Its CB they have a retarded logic when making their games. I can see that soon arena cards will be not enough to keep up the population in this game. Knowing cb they will not do shit (steam release would be nice even if it would bring like 50 or more ppl who log in daily and make arena playable).
Destructor max is far better than a tier 2 its almost top tier. I already shit on airs with it. If it had float dash it would be brutal (if bot is hardly used by anyone that doesn't mean its shit).

Armored warfare is not very popular cos its boring modern tanks that look like a slightly different tank and ALL of them feels the same (suspension is the culprit for that) I rather play wot where every tank feels different.

As I remember that someone posted that CB stopped development of cb so don't expect new game modes and good shit at this game it will only get trash that makes it more broken.

What tiers, there's no tiers. It was an example of something that doesn't exist. Still, Max in CB is rather flawed, it had a nice design but poor execution, they took what made the original good away and just made him super static, certainly not "top tier" or anywhere near, not even at launch he was "top tier".

I don't see Armored Warfare tanks feeling the same at all. Still, the whole point is that within certain types of tanks, they have to play somewhat the same way, and still, AW makes many feel different, there's some that are really similar to each other, which is due to their specs and origin, the same shit happens in WoT, or world of Poi, or war thunder. Those games however have higher learning curves, it takes a lot of time until people figure out the mechanics and learn to take advantage of them, while others games it's just pon de replay.

And yes, CS doesn't do shit, it was pretty evident with what they did with CL. Look at our alpha that looks like early pre-alpha. Look at out beta that looks like closed Alpha. Look at our launch version that changed or added anything since beta and looks like Closed Beta in dire need of changes and additions.

LazFlamme wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Ctf10

CTF does exists in Team Fight. They could simply import this game mode into Union Wars... (come on, it's not a hard job, isn't it?)

CTF is shit in CB (honestly it's barely better in any game, it was good back when there was nothing better).
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Tell me what's Nu on Cosmic Break, please.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Well cb fucked all uc bots (rip snail bot). But destructor max is rt bot and its far stronger that original even if I would use only its core wp. And tiers kinda exist when u are in uw look at the room grade like 5br noob room has E grade normal rooms usually has AAA. I think it grades depending on bot cost example when I use my twin 1,8k cost lisels the room gets to S or SS.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:14 pm

EvilPotato wrote:
Well cb fucked all uc bots (rip snail bot). But destructor max is rt bot and its far stronger that original even if I would use only its core wp. And tiers kinda exist when u are in uw look at the room grade like 5br noob room has E grade normal rooms usually has AAA. I think it grades depending on bot cost example when I use my twin 1,8k cost lisels the room gets to S or SS.

But grade means jack shit. It's not actual tiers, just a grading system that is there and never actually used for anything.

I don't really consider him stronger than the original, the original itself was pretty strong when handled right, Max if anything is a lot more limited and static, the moment he misses a shot he's screwed, original not quite. In the end they are rather different bots as original mostly only has 1 weapon that matter, Max as one sub that is good and really bad at the same time and 1 so so main that has issues that the UC equivalent weapons don't have to deal with (not even bothering with the arms, those are just silly in the way that CB works).
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:47 pm

NO grades matter! Low grade means u can expect pleb bots that are not tuned high grade means take your tough shet or it will be painful for u if join room with shit bots.

Both destructors stock parts they come with are shit the rail gun arms on max is just to look cool like in chaos room.

My D max:

I don't get how do I get screwed If I miss with antlion bs I can alpha burst with my very wide arc of fire. Dual artilus arms alone hits over 150 dmg (Im using dr arms but I have 3s ones) stur amj block all return shet from airs the core missiles only with 1 ew card having 14 force hits airs for 40 dmg. Even when shit go down I have hecatocles lg for a reason. When I was out of ammo before upgrading (adding antlion bs) I was chasing a henrie slut who debuffed me slaping her only with my core missiles made her shit her pants.

The only way to be competitive in original destructor is to give him 3g rapid ballistic launcher and tune his lg revenge hipershot otherwise current day airs will laugh at u and simply zerg u. Titan zook would be nice but that shit hits your allies more often that enemy.

D max can be very good alpha art original cant. The only thing form my experiences stop D max form being top tier L art is that he don't have float dash that would help him to dogfight.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:06 pm

EvilPotato wrote:
NO grades matter! Low grade means u can expect pleb bots that are not tuned high grade means take your tough shet or it will be painful for u if join room with shit bots.

Both destructors stock parts they come with are shit the rail gun arms on max is just to look cool like in chaos room.

My D max:

I don't get how do I get screwed If I miss with antlion bs I can alpha burst with my very wide arc of fire. Dual artilus arms alone hits over 150 dmg (Im using dr arms but I have 3s ones) stur amj block all return shet from airs the core missiles only with 1 ew card having 14 force hits airs for 40 dmg. Even when shit go down I have hecatocles lg for a reason. When I was out of ammo before upgrading (adding antlion bs) I was chasing a henrie slut who debuffed me slaping her only with my core missiles made her shit her pants.

The only way to be competitive in original destructor is to give him 3g rapid ballistic launcher and tune his lg revenge hipershot otherwise current day airs will laugh at u and simply zerg u. Titan zook would be nice but that shit hits your allies more often that enemy.

D max can be very good alpha art original cant. The only thing form my experiences stop D max form being top tier L art is that he don't have float dash that would help him to dogfight.

No one looks at grades that specify nothing. And it does nothing gameplay wise, what I meant was something that affects gameplay by not allowing stronger shit to be in the same place as weaker shit.

That's not a Desu Max, just a generic alpha using the Max core. Plus, yeah, antlion BS carries anything, it's not Max doing it. There's no "competitive" in CB anymore, that's why, yes, Desu can't really keep up unless you just shat Antlion BS on him.
Any bot is "competitive" with Antlion BS, that's why you are running something that looks like shit and gets results. Alphas are just like that, you hold both buttons and it just works because some part plays for you. Well, that's how CB works really. Miracle AMJ or Miracle BS, shit is just dumb, alpha was a mistake, much like melee and the overall customization.
Even Hoverion is a decent core for alpha.

Still, Max by himself has flaws that makes him quite meh, while the original with a good weapon shines a lot more (Max with another gun is still meh, because he's the type of bot that was meant to carry their own weight with his own guns but simply can't, unless yeah, alpha solves everything).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next