Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 384

2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League Empty
PostSubject: 2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League   2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:36 am

Greetings Cosmic Fighters!
Maintenance is now over. Thank you for your patience

Girls Garapon Now in the Shop!

2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League Bnr_160526_0

The Girls Garapon is now in the shop!

This is a great garapon for all those who are just starting the game as well as those who do not have a lot of cartridges on them. The cosmoloids in this garapon are all grade A limit and they come with pre-installed cartridges.

2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League Girlsgara

This garapon is also retry ticket enabled. If you possess a "Retry Garapon Ticket G" then you can use that ticket to re-spin this garapon as many times as wish.

We will be giving out one retry ticket to everyone who logs in between the period of June 2nd and July 7th. (one time only)

There will also be another opportunity to obtain a retry ticket throughout the month, please stay tuned for when the news becomes available.

1on1 Event League is Now Open!

2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League Oneononeleaguebanner
We are pleased to announce a new event league is coming to our servers with this coming update, the One on One league. In this new league you and an opponent will face off alone in a room. We encourage our highly skilled users to test their abilities against one another.

One event ticket is necessary in order to participate in this league. This new league will be will replace Master Zero from June 2nd to July 7th as a temporary event league.

This league will also have some great prizes waiting for you!
2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League 1on1pieceitems

Garapons Removed From the Store

The Rikka Garapon, The Loretta Garapon, and The 3 Heroines Garapon have been removed from the store.

Garapons Leaving Soon

Next week The Audrit Garapon, The Cosmic Warriors Garapon 1. Chibi Lily Rain in the unlock menu will also only become unlockable with Rt.

Last edited by Skulkraken on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League   2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:16 am

Also new Retry Girls Gara.

I finally got that Clair Morte I've always wanted!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: 2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League   2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:38 am

It only took them 6 months to figure out people wanted 1v1s.
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Obi-Wan-Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: 2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League   2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Wait what? you are actually telling me that Chibi Lily was also being given for UC on all this moment i have been locked out of the server?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League   2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
Wait what? you are actually telling me that Chibi Lily was also being given for UC on all this moment i have been locked out of the server?

No, for FreePoints, not UC. Though it's only 1000FP. Also Grade Limit A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League   2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League Empty

Back to top Go down

2016/6/2 Update - Mano A Mano League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break 2 :: Events & Updates :: Cosmic League US-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com