Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All moe bots ranked by performance

Go down 
+15
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
+RedCobra+
Shidokun
Higichi
Zwiebel Force
VietPho
Winty
Frizz
RaverX
Sakura1
Kuzuha
Hellshake Yano
Maelstrom
Esequienes?
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:45 am

I said it based on ese's list...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:56 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:15 am

@Red Cobra

I believe the ranks are based with their default weapons, abilities and specialties (or gimmicks?)
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:40 am

Tiers are stupid because the amount of possible entries start multiplying when you take into account that most bots can be altered and improved.

However, Magical CS Berz seems to be rather unappreciated, when the only bad thing about her is the lack of guard carts, but she, just like Berz, will pretty much murder any air that gets too close and isn't shit like Alice with tools to get away (Barrier dash spam works too), or shit that doesn't even get close to start with (any air at a million miles into space and with a range that reaches andromeda, because fuck you CS and your lack of proper ceiling height).

At level 2 I was making those fat Rosso listen to Evanescence when they decided to get too close to a cliff while attacking my team, which let me close the gap and get to the same height as them, that's pretty much what she does, avoid enemy fire due to lack of guard carts, get close, sink them and don't let them go.
It's hard to place her since she can't do the shit Berz does and can't tank as many shots which limits her life in the front line, but she's still quite strong, and if airs weren't so retarded this days, she would be too strong, still, just an art that does her job well, she doesn't spread debuffs and shell based bullets all over the place from miles away.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
@Red Cobra

I believe the ranks are based with their default weapons, abilities and specialties (or gimmicks?)
Yes we are rating moes not builds.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
VietPho wrote:
Lizel Zweig
Seriux blanche
Magic CS Berz
should be class B

Sunny should be Class A

CS Frac should be Class A

Melfi EX should be S Class for infinite Repair Arrows

Kagura should be bumped up to class A atleast.

Mikoto Melee should be class A

Hanna Melee can be Class A. A proper tuned one with shields (shidokun's).

Lizel Zweig, Seriux blanche, Magic CS Berz I disagree that they should be lower to class B since they are pretty decent anybody else thinks they should be lower to class B? Ill move Sunny to class A. Magic CS fract class A? a lot of people say she sucks and I rarely see it in arena are you sure you aren't using her with another weapon? Melfi EX? do you mean Melfi EO? she is already in class S. Ill move kagura to class A since she can counter Henrrieres and Baphos she is now more useful than before. Ill move mikoto to class A then I don't really now her potential but if you say so. Hanna moved to class A.

Higichi wrote:
ART > Class A > Philia

ok

Yes CS Frac is Class A
See vid:
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/66714981

The Guard Air Dash core tune doesn't work on her but once they fix it she will be even better
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:45 pm

Let me tell you about my ranking system:
S rank Lnd: super sayangs with torrent. when they DBZ all over you, good luck
S rank Arts: when you see 3 or more arts, like 3 black people standing together are likely gangstas, they become dangerous.
S rank Air :  Mexican Tacos with ghetto net. Star trek Grade warp engine, resistance is futile.
S rank Sup: if it can piss you off, its doing it job.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:06 pm

10/10 rating system
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 3:38 am

gisele's cv/heal debuff can be deactivated on command. i haven't tried her in arena but it says if her target has clearance then she'll get it too.

i also wonder where malca wayra would land on the list
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:40 am

CxM wrote:
gisele's cv/heal debuff can be deactivated on command. i haven't tried her in arena but it says if her target has clearance then she'll get it too.

i also wonder where malca wayra would land on the list

prob B rank, same with nina
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:08 am

why do we rank them by performances when your controls and senses are also required?
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:06 am

why not rank them by what we see most often in arena? its not about performance or control. Ranking is usually based off personal preference anyways, so instead of 1 person, lets use preference of the entire CB arena
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:01 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
why not rank them by what we see most often in arena? its not about performance or control. Ranking is usually based off personal preference anyways, so instead of 1 person, lets use preference of the entire CB arena
Spoiler:

like pokemon? we have more bots than pokemon right?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:05 pm

I doubt, and we are only talking about moes here...
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 6:29 pm

colleti vs philia?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Philia is like an standard art while Colleti is like a long ranged turret...
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 2:53 pm

where dafuq is elanore
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:18 pm

take a ride with eleanor in arena and your mind will know where she should be >> subgarage or ouka food

also , 3ds4mii should be class F

krkrkrkrkrk
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Higichi wrote:
take a ride with eleanor in arena and your mind will know where she should be >> subgarage or ouka food

I doubt hard
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:27 pm

DUDE!
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:02 pm

This thread is fucking cancer someone lock this please.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Magical Chef Gohda wrote:
This thread is fucking cancer someone lock this please.

REPORT IR, CANCER INTENSIFY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All moe bots ranked by performance   All moe bots ranked by performance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All moe bots ranked by performance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2