Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds

Go down 
+13
WhiteTofuMagic
Tuskin
God is a Cat Girl
Shance
Sakura1
Aiოi ♥
Kuzuha
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
mechaRev
Winty
Maelstrom
ZatohPsi2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Shance wrote:
No.
Airbot meta's changing mate.
It has changed ages ago. Debuffing has been the in thing since Armada Oceana was released, which was 2 years ago. Crippling debuffs on airs shouldn't be a thing in the first place. Anybody who advocates this change is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm not exactly advocating for this change. I'm saying that it is interesting change. This is also why you don't see me using airs like these, nor did I even dare build one of these.

I'm saying this is interesting change because it allows CB not lose some of the game's flavor. It may be annoying, especially for me since I have to deal with these kinds of fucks, but without them playing arena would be more bland and uninteresting.

Alice Read was a refreshing piece of work, though Confuse debuff doesn't work on me (I've played around reverse controls since I was a kid, though Confuse's short duration is a bitch to work with once the controls right themselves). Still, it worked on everything else, and I see it as a bot that's doing half its job effectively (the other half being the buff gimmick that I don't think is being used so often).
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:00 pm

I can smell the tension rising
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:00 am

Quote :
salt was a sign of stupidity and general anxiety

But it is.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Why are you posting this after like a year of absence from the game. Bikers might be fun for you but is it fun for people shooting at you? It won't be long before some guy make it unfun for you by using dinklebergs and sbc.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:19 am

He needs to get his salt off his chest but that doesn't mean the kidney stones and cancer he got from here isn't going to kill him for the rest of his fucking miserable life.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:26 pm

dass mean tho
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:56 pm

maybe he wanna take one last dump here, he did spend loads of time on CB to simply forget about it. He is a remarkable individual that over came his disability in life. To him, that coming from me can sounds like sarcasm, but meh, he is what he is. Maybe after this, he can be...errr, salty in something else.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:06 pm

He's still trying to get rank 36 in Cosmic League so people can "Take him seriously".

Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 12938086_1160708303941406_4044121482075693446_n
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:17 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
maybe he wanna take one last dump here, he did spend loads of time on CB to simply forget about it. He is a remarkable individual that over came his disability in life. To him, that coming from me can sounds like sarcasm, but meh, he is what he is. Maybe after this, he can be...errr, salty in something else.

His saturated, distilled tears of despair will feed millions.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
He's still trying to get rank 36 in Cosmic League so people can "Take him seriously".

No one should ever take someone salty seriously. Razz I honestly don't care who does or doesn't take me seriously at this point when it comes to CB or CL.

Shance wrote:
His saturated, distilled tears of despair will feed millions.

Honestly it's only CB and CL where I was openly salty 95% of the time (for obviously good reason). Other games I hardly get salty at all, since they have better communities and/or better gameplay. GW2 for example is where I found a large guild that is perhaps one of the oldest ones in Guild Wars history. They helped me to push further into the game, and I've built great personal connections with them too. If it weren't for them I would be dropping GW2 to go back to CB and repeat bad habits. Technically I'm doing the same on CL, but I'm not playing that so much now since I know what's good for me. So really I'm not even half the insecure tantrum throwing baby I was back when I still played CB.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:09 pm

Doesn't matter. PvP-centric MOBA games in general have salty, toxic communities who doesn't know how to properly play a game cohesively. This is why e-sports is thriving: the world wants to see people striving to play as a team on a game where everyone thinks they're the only hero worth any attention. Comparison between PvP and PvE community volatility is like asking to tell apart black from white.

As for you, there's definitely no good reason to be salty in a game that already wallows forehead deep in NaCL-saturated shit. There's no other reason to do it unless you're a hardcore masochist.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Shance wrote:
Doesn't matter. PvP-centric MOBA games in general have salty, toxic communities who doesn't know how to properly play a game cohesively. This is why e-sports is thriving: the world wants to see people striving to play as a team on a game where everyone thinks they're the only hero worth any attention. Comparison between PvP and PvE community volatility is like asking to tell apart black from white.

As for you, there's definitely no good reason to be salty in a game that already wallows forehead deep in NaCL-saturated shit. There's no other reason to do it unless you're a hardcore masochist.

Exactly... it's the mindset I needed to get myself out of, and hence why I left CB. It's a good thing I can't even update the game now. It's completely incompatible with my computer now. So while this would be annoying for anyone wanting to play CB (I'm not the only one having this issue either), I'm able to take this as a "benevolent intervention of God".
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:18 pm

if you left, and can't even update the game, why are you here, making this thread, talking to these people? real mystery.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Winty wrote:
if you left, and can't even update the game, why are you here, making this thread, talking to these people? real mystery.

Like Shance and Shiro said, "to get salt off of my chest". I just feel like I need to come clean with my thoughts, since CB did occupy most of my time and mind before I stopped.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Coming back is the opposite of how leaving works.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:49 pm

Winty wrote:
Coming back is the opposite of how leaving works.

To speak philosophically, I've left the game of CB, but part of my mind is still there. It's like a long chain attached to a heavy ball, keeping me from leaving the ocean back to shore. So it's best to try and go back and see how I can detach myself from the weight that's pulling me back. I'm not fighting against it and going back to hurting myself, rather I'm making the chains thinner so they are easier to break.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Is that your equivalent of "I quit CB, I'm here to gloat about it, so I'm yanking all your chains to celebrate me breaking ties with everything even though I'm totally not doing it." shit?
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Shance wrote:
Is that your equivalent of "I quit CB, I'm here to gloat about it, so I'm yanking all your chains to celebrate me breaking ties with everything even though I'm totally not doing it." shit?

Yes
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm

You must be as salty as fucking salt flat. I pity you.

You'll come back.
We await your return.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Shance wrote:

You'll come back.
We await your return.

just reading this made me image and dark scary prison cell called CB.....ahh my imagination is going out of control again......
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:13 am

Shance wrote:

You'll come back.
We await your return.

I haven't been salty in any of my comments if you couldn't tell. I've been responding with reason, and I was even admitting to a lot of my faults (which is probably another thing this thread is being good for). I don't think it's me getting salty here...

Anyway, what does that have to do with me coming back? Just because I'm posting on a thread to share some thoughts doesn't mean I'm going right back into the game later.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:18 am

You're already back.
Your presence in here alone demands it.
You just didn't know it, let alone accept it.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:06 am

Shance wrote:
You're already back.
Your presence in here alone demands it.
You just didn't know it, let alone accept it.

being back in the forums =/= playing the game
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:07 am

The very notion of you thinking about CB means you're back.
The game wins.
You lose.
The game ALWAYS wins.

Last edited by Shance on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds   Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zatoh's AFG Top 5: Best/Worst Practical Bot Builds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next