Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Blocked laucher has the updating application files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OwhAn
Newcomer
Newcomer
OwhAn

Blocked laucher has the updating application files  Empty
PostSubject: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:02 am

Hello, my problem comes from the launcher, it blocks me the updating application files in 89 % and 14 % as on the image, it has been already 2 days since I try relentlessly to run him, but nothing, please help me.

Blocked laucher has the updating application files  Captur10

OwhAn.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:32 pm

see if this can help >> Link
if it fixes your problem, let us know.
Back to top Go down
Kainagi
Kainagi

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:02 pm

@elmatalast wrote:

Can you make a step by step how to do the process to solve the download issue? I am using window 8. Let me know and thank you.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:46 pm

@Kainagi wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:

Can you make a step by step how to do the process to solve the download issue? I am using window 8. Let me know and thank you.
It's a game folder, Game is already installed all you'll have to do is to click on the CosmicBreak.exe. it'll start updating your client. hopefully it won't stuck while updating.
Back to top Go down
OwhAn
Newcomer
Newcomer
OwhAn

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:25 am

I'm going to try thx
Back to top Go down
Kainagi
Kainagi

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:08 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@Kainagi wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:

It's a game folder, Game is already installed all you'll have to do is to click on the CosmicBreak.exe. it'll start updating your client. hopefully it won't stuck while updating.

You mean I have to download CosmicBreak from official website then I download the other folder from the link you show? What process should I go? First client download from website then link download then what? Sorry if I am bother you. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:16 am

@Kainagi wrote:

You mean I have to download CosmicBreak from official website then I download the other folder from the link you show? What process should I go? First client download from website then link download then what? Sorry if I am bother you. Thanks for your time.
Just download this >> LINK
You don't need to download anything else. And if that thing fixes your problem then please leave a reply so that we'll know if it's working or not.
And all the credit goes to "Shidokun", he's the one who uploaded the file.
Back to top Go down
Kainagi
Kainagi

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:37 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@Kainagi wrote:

Just download this >> LINK
You don't need to download anything else. And if that thing fixes your problem then please leave a reply so that we'll know if it's working or not.
And all the credit goes to "Shidokun", he's the one who uploaded the file.

When I try to download the link. It tell me which one to open with? I am using window 8. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2432

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:44 am

It's a *.rar file (winrar in most cases). You should download and install Winrar first in your Win8 then download from the link elmatalast provided. Once you've downloaded the cb file, you can extract anywhere in your pc (or you can extract it to your desktop to easily locate it.
Back to top Go down
OwhAn
Newcomer
Newcomer
OwhAn

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:43 am

That has to work thank you very much ^^
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:05 am

@OwhAn wrote:
That has to work thank you very much ^^
It worked? Glad to hear that. But oh well CS just uploaded a new installer a few hours ago
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2432

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:33 pm

CS is pretty slow on these kinds of solutions anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blocked laucher has the updating application files    Blocked laucher has the updating application files  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blocked laucher has the updating application files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com