Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Selling Skins/ Skinning Services

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiოi ♥
You've got the wrong door

Female Posts : 461

Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:10 pm

hi Jona
I'm not sure if we could request "client skins" but if it's okay, could you please make a pink ver of that Amy's skin without these lines?
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 Screen11
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

Female Posts : 3331

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:52 pm

I asked him a while back when he was first making this skin using my account, if he could make it a little more pink
This was as pink as he could make it without the lace spots blending in with the skin.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:09 pm

@Aiოi ♥ wrote:
hi Jona
I'm not sure if we could request "client skins" but if it's okay, could you please make a pink ver of that Amy's skin without these lines?
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 Screen11

hi Aimi, since this one is a client skin, as long we get the permission from the skin owner which is Ahegao Master, i would glady do it. Since i took some payments from them, i would like you to ask the owner first. Then it will be considered as "minor change" for the skin which i do it for free. Or we can just go for another brand new skin Wink

Last edited by Facepalmer on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:11 pm

@AhegaoMaster wrote:
I asked him a while back when he was first making this skin using my account, if he could make it a little more pink
This was as pink as he could make it without the lace spots blending in with the skin.

Yeah Ahegao is right. the headache..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:04 pm

haha yeah, I know the struggle of trying to get the tone of the color right
it's okay btw, I may come up with a different idea for the skin when I have the time for it
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:10 pm

but the colors are the only easy part while doing an skin imo...
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:35 pm

it's! but sometimes it can be really troublesome! :3
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:04 am

@Aiოi ♥ wrote:
haha yeah, I know the struggle of trying to get the tone of the color right
it's okay btw, I may come up with a different idea for the skin when I have the time for it

yeah agree with u. If u get the chance u can find me for request. Most of the time im comfortable with Facebook.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling Skins/ Skinning Services
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Skins and Poly Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com