Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling Skins/ Skinning Services

Go down 
+3
AhegaoMaster
Maelstrom
Facepalmer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Empty
PostSubject: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi people, i'm here at this section for none but one reason, it is to sell my skins/ skinning services for UC.

Story is, i initially made/ wanted the skins only for myself, but someday somewhere, i actually began to sell skins for UC in game, due to there are continuous requests for them, and the customers are actually satisfied, which also drive me further, and so i decided to open a thread here and see if i could get some more requests, aside from earning some UC, skinning is actually kind of like one of the hobby of mine.

Silly and selfish as it sounds, i really appreciate my own work and the time spent on them, and i am not about to hand them out for free, so i will take UC from you guys.

Surely, i don't own all the bots, but would appreciate if you only request for the ones i own for the convenience of skinning...

Land:

Air:

Artillery:

Support:

Zero:

Others:

How do i charge:
- 50k UC per part i ready-made.
- 100k UC per part requested, no extra charges for simple HD Accessories, Face edits and some other little extra designs.

-200k uc per bot. Thats all
- Price can be negotiated, trading with equivalent worth of Materials are also accepted.

Rules and method of payment:
- You request for the skins here and We will work on it after you pay for it on the nearest bazaar day.
- Please do keep in touch, Facebook is good, or look for the player named Jonayuna in-game, or contact VIA a page from facebook called ''Father of Bitches''.
- Request will be done WITHIN 7 day. ( You have my word )
- I got more Request lining up and very busy, so the time is not setted anymore.

Below are the samples for some of the completed works and my personal bots skins.

Kal Valentine ( simple recoloring and added the clan name and logo on her bike ) [Not for sale]
Spoiler:

Stella Caracal ( lewd BD )
Spoiler:
Here's a freebie skin  Smile
Spoiler:

Fractulus Girl RU ( reskinned some of her cloth away to show her waist and make her look sexier )
Spoiler:

Henrierre ( removed her cape and skinned her into exposing her upper back, looking better and sexier, the tattoo is optional, she's also looking more cheerful now )
Spoiler:

Finally, the masterpieces  Wink !!
Yukata Homura [Not for sale]
Spoiler:
Artist's Comment:

Next up
Himari Strahl as
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Artist's Comment:

Next, Queen Eleanore ( Wedding dress theme ) #em3
Spoiler:
More Comments:

Client skins
Gold niggas - some dude love shiny things
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen10
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen11
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen12
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen10
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen13
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen12
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen11

Amy V/ Extra
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen14
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen15
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen16

Melfi EO - boring of ur Melfi Skin?
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen13
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen14

Bad Ass Kal
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen17
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen18

BRS Sunny?
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen19

Come and take the candy
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Frac_g10
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Hen_bd10
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Lisel_10

That's it for now i guess.
More choice of robots will be added soon. #em1

To be updated.

Last edited by Facepalmer on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:08 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updating precious thread)
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:02 pm

You are right...

The Homura skin looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:59 am

Domo arigatou yo #em1

But too bad that's not for sale Dx
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 4:07 pm

BUMP

- Added more info and ways of contacting us.

- Added a freebie.

- Added a new skin.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Facepalmer wrote:
Domo arigatou yo #em1

I prefer to do my own skins anyway...
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:18 pm

ill pay ya for a baltheon banana skin
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:26 am

Hey how much do you charge me to recolour my Kururu's dress skin?
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Screen25

I want it to be this colour
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Mi_bmp10
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:05 am

Maelstrom wrote:
Facepalmer wrote:
Domo arigatou yo #em1

I know right, the satisfaction Very Happy

Nance wrote:

It's unfortunate but none of us own that mech Sad

Esequienes? wrote:

Hmmm, about that, we will charge for the BD, AM and LG only ( 3 parts x100k = 300k ), the HD and anything else is included if requested for, also it is FOC for the build-in weapon of her/ and skinnable HD accessories as long we have it.
Might sound a little expensive due to the three parts, but from the pic i saw that we need  at least the BD and LG part due to the need to combine the dress, you can skip the AMs if you don't want the pattern on the AMs from the pic provided.
( If you skip the AMs it will be 200k total )

Also any design on Kururu's big skirt would be FOC too, like if you want to insert doge face, clan logo, or anime logo, no problem.
Do note that the requested skin is exclusive for you, we will not take it out to show off or anything of the sort, needless to say we will keep a copy.
Side note, is that Himemiya Chikane from Kannazuki no Miko?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:27 am

Facepalmer wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
Facepalmer wrote:
Domo arigatou yo #em1

I know right, the satisfaction  Very Happy

Nance wrote:

It's unfortunate but none of us own that mech Sad

Esequienes? wrote:

Hmmm, about that, we will charge for the BD, AM and LG only ( 3 parts x100k = 300k ), the HD and anything else is included if requested for, also it is FOC for the build-in weapon of her/ and skinnable HD accessories as long we have it.
Might sound a little expensive due to the three parts, but from the pic i saw that we need  at least the BD and LG part due to the need to combine the dress, you can skip the AMs if you don't want the pattern on the AMs from the pic provided.

Also any design on Kururu's big skirt would be FOC too, like if you want to insert doge face, clan logo, or anime logo, no problem.
Do note that the requested skin is exclusive for you, we will not take it out to show off or anything of the sort, needless to say we will keep a copy.

he clearly only wants the BD
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:17 pm

facepalmer wrote:

I just want a recolour of the blue dress not the sleeves also i don't want you to skin her to look like the dress Himemiya Chikane is wearing i will do that myself all i want is for you to turn the colour from blue to red. I don't know how hard or how long does it take to change one colour to another but I think 200k its way too much can you lower the prize just for a recolour?
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
he clearly only wants the BD

Actually, the LG part is also involved lol

Esequienes? wrote:
facepalmer wrote:

I just want a recolour of the blue dress not the sleeves also i don't want you to skin her to look like the dress Himemiya Chikane is wearing i will do that myself all i want is for you to turn the colour from blue to red. I don't know how hard or how long does it take to change one colour to another but I think 200k its way too much can you lower the prize just for a recolour?

Hmm recolor eh, though actually to maintain your skins without ruining it, it will be slightly harder than making a new one, but like usual it will be completed within a week.
As for the price, 100k will do, you can also trade with equivalent worth of mats for it.
Chillz
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:37 pm

I was gonna say I'll do it but than Ill be stealing ur " business "
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Facepalmer wrote:

Hmm recolor eh, though actually to maintain your skins without ruining it, it will be slightly harder than making a new one, but like usual it will be completed within a week.
As for the price, 100k will do, you can also trade with equivalent worth of mats for it.
Chillz

That still is a lot of money for a simple recolour but I do have a shiton of mats here is my bazaar topic choose 100k of mats from it
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t15650-selling-mats-cheaper-than-ouka-price-reduced-even-more
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Someone should do a recolor tutorial (I would, but I can't)
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
depends on which software u use for editing
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Sakura1 wrote:

Actually we can't do anything if you are willing to take up the job and give a better offer to him...

Esequienes? wrote:
Facepalmer wrote:

Chillz

That still is a lot of money for a simple recolour but I do have a shiton of mats here is my bazaar topic choose 100k of mats from it
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t15650-selling-mats-cheaper-than-ouka-price-reduced-even-more

I checked the link, how do 300 Ammonites, 100 Prism and 100 Hulk sounds?

Nance wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
depends on which software u use for editing

Exactly, some also uses more than just one software/program, as for mine, i went though few steps and as i worked as a freelance photographer before, i apply the photo enhancing and related skills plus knowledge into skinning as well.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:58 pm

skin guy wrote:
ok next bazaar pm me
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Facepalmer wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

Actually we can't do anything if you are willing to take up the job and give a better offer to him...

I normally do it for free o-o

Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
skin guy wrote:
ok next bazaar pm me

Alright, but you can actually contact our facebook page and send us the skin first, and then you can get it right after we grabbed the mats payment in the coming bazaar.

Sakura1 wrote:
Facepalmer wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

I know right, most of the skinners too are doing the requests FOC...
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:06 am

Here it is
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Bd10
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Lg10

make it exactly this colour
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Mi_bmp11
Back to top Go down
TisU
TisU

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:23 am

Facepalmer wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
skin guy wrote:
ok next bazaar pm me

Alright, but you can actually contact our facebook page and send us the skin first, and then you can get it right after we grabbed the mats payment in the coming bazaar.

Sakura1 wrote:
Facepalmer wrote:

i wish i gt time to skin, while stuck on work..
cos i only do it for hobby..
i wont take any UC except sometime in bazzar i just put some random thing
for ppl randomly buy on cost 5~10k to thanks-donate
and sometime make a joke with 1m single mats and suprisingly
someone bought that and send me an inbox with thanks..

oh well, gona see how this thread going trough
keep it up
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:06 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Here it is
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Bd10
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Lg10

make it exactly this colour
Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Mi_bmp11
Sorry for checking the thread late, your skins is ready, here is it.
I tried to make it as exact as your request as possible...
( He took the skin )
Hope you are happy with the skin and do notify me when you after you took it, thanks and hope you ask again  cheers

TisU wrote:
Facepalmer wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

ok next bazaar pm me

Sakura1 wrote:

i wish i gt time to skin, while stuck on work..
cos i only do it for hobby..
i wont take any UC except sometime in bazzar i just put some random thing
for ppl randomly buy on cost 5~10k to thanks-donate
and sometime make a joke with 1m single mats and suprisingly
someone bought that and send me an inbox with thanks..

oh well, gona see how this thread going trough
keep it up
Well yesh, i feel you as a working adult... Skinning usually takes up chunks of our personal/rest time too...but so far it was all well worth it for me #em1
Since that you're here and all, might as well let you know that you were actually one of the major individual that inspired me to skin #em3
San kiew for that man, and no doubt i'll keep going #em1

Last edited by Facepalmer on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:19 am

Finally notice he had finished my skin recolour my bad i was on vacation those days. Not bad I would had like it a little less darker but i can fix that.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:02 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Finally notice he had finished my skin recolour my bad i was on vacation those days. Not bad I would had like it a little less darker but i can fix that.

Oh lol, glad you took the skin, i have not checked my this own thread in a while as well, guess i can take out your skin now.

Also i think to update the thread soon, stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:01 am

got few updates:
some client requests
some candy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Skins/ Skinning Services   Selling Skins/ Skinning Services Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling Skins/ Skinning Services
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next