Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2094

Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls Empty
PostSubject: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:13 am

I think the rate of this Garapon is pretty good. Less than 1k RT spent in this video for the moes I wanted.

Video:
http://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/56920429
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:43 am

the new moes are shit thats why the gara has good rates.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:52 am

can you not make a thread for one of these every fucking time
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:03 pm

It's better and more organized if I make a new thread anyways. In addition, it's good for Search Engine Optimization for our cosmic break fanforums.

I have to agree with Ese on this one, the new moes need a buff, especially Alice.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Why they are shit? Explain.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:25 pm

why would anyone want to search this after the fact? It would be better for that if you had a single thread organized by date so anyone looking for gara results would have a single place to go to without having to use the search engine to begin with.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:39 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
ALICE
Alice's card throws are 'nice' but doesn't do enough dmg. Her giant blast looks cool but doesn't stop bikers as well as Henry's blast. The cooldown on it is also a bit too long (henry's doesn't have a long cooldown). They could fix alice by giving the main card throw weapon more force or atleast more ammo on both the weapons + remove the stupid cooldown on the blast.

That being said, currently, Alice is better if you just put on SBC cannon mod with great force + great rapid  tunes. BUT this defeats the purpose of having a cool moe. I hope they buff her.

ANKO

Her pina hole spams look AWESOME. BUT it has trouble hitting the target. I did a great rapid beta tune on it and it still can't hit a boost running land.

FRAC

Not sure. I still have to test her some more. Powerless beta spam is a nice gimmick. The glide boost is nice. Not too sure if I like the 5 force decrease on that powerless beam though.

Ese/Kama also says the sub attack's tracking is not as good as the old frac's.

Last edited by VietPho on Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Nothing about Carmine?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:02 pm

lol
half of that is basically "it's not as good as the last thing, it needs to be buffed"
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:10 pm

kek
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5575

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:22 pm

@VietPho wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

ANKO

Her pina hole spams look AWESOME. BUT it has trouble hitting the target. I did a great rapid beta tune on it and it still can't hit a boost running land.

how many times did I fcking say its to hit fcking airs u fcking dumb ass piece of living shit.

HELLO ART < AIRS WHY DONT U UNDERSTAND THIS BULLSHIT SHE SUPPOSE TO KILL AIRS NOT FCKING LANDS

THIS AINT NO FCKING HOMORA BRAIN DEAD SHIT GITGUD MOTHER FCKER
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:31 pm

I was going to say this, but I wasn't sure if the new Anko
was ART or AIR and I was lazy to check...
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 6:42 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

ANKO

how many times did I fcking say its to hit fcking airs u fcking dumb ass piece of living shit.

HELLO ART < AIRS WHY DONT U UNDERSTAND THIS BULLSHIT SHE SUPPOSE TO KILL AIRS NOT FCKING LANDS

THIS AINT NO FCKING HOMORA BRAIN DEAD SHIT GITGUD MOTHER FCKER

I'll test it later with a 38/1 fly air to see if it hits. I doubt it can hit.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:06 am

walk stat doesn't affect fly speed
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 am

Alice's trump cards basically a rapid fire steal boost, and its a OP 1 at that when you add 1 G Rapid

Almost always hits, refills Gauge to the max

AND her cannon has Homura tier range.... OF COURSE theres gonna be some kind of drawback

Also.... SHE GIVES HERSELF CV/ANTI HOMO/ and PROPELLANT!! And each time she refills boost gauge a little

STEAL BOOST RAPID SHOT GUNS WILL NEVER HAVE 10 force or MORE Becauee They Are Steal boost.... And She uses 4 shots per click... so thats basically 10 force - 13 force Worth of DMG there... with 3-4x the steal boost from a normal shot... THATS REALLY GOOD
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:38 am

only need oboro and alice then i have everything..(btw does this gara only give H.M minitickets?)
Back to top Go down
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MeloettaAria

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:29 am

Kills yourselves pls i didn't get anything and i did 4 x5s rolls all carcrashes.

My poor rt ;-;
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:35 am

@MeloettaAria wrote:
Kills yourselves pls i didn't get anything and i did 4 x5s rolls all carcrashes.

My poor rt ;-;
Why did you take this post seriously?
Back to top Go down
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MeloettaAria

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:10 am

@Astral_Dono wrote:
@MeloettaAria wrote:

My poor rt ;-;
Why did you take this post seriously?

I'm 98% made of sarcasm and dank memes.

But yeah i actually did those rolls even though i knew the rates were probably shitty
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:51 am

Lol rate are shitty?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:45 pm

@MeloettaAria wrote:

My poor rt ;-;

Sorry!
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

Female Posts : 3331

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:47 pm

viet do u want to be famoussssss or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls   Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls Empty

Back to top Go down

Melfenia Gara - Easy Gold Balls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com