Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

Go down 
+51
elmatalast
Isdelft
otakuchama
SuperDarkZero
Kitouski
rehpic
RoflWaffle
Esequienes?
Fairlion
Maelstrom
Frizz
Beatrix
Prior
Alathon
That_Wiesel_Guy
AhegaoMaster
Kuzuha
Fleur
Crosspass
paladin7378
Anti_Good
Charz
MercedesBR
MeloettaAria
Trill
NeedCheeseCake
ZedEX-FedEX~
CxM
Samui
Toilet-Flusher
Shidokun
RaverX
StiJoLew
UncleBobbie
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
Chouxvalier
Hellshake Yano
Higichi
Sakura1
VietPho
God is a Cat Girl
mechaRev
Winty
Zwiebel Force
Airiri
Skulkraken
SuperNova.pt
LazFlamme
Tuskin
fggt
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:46 am

I think her hp is too low for a bot who has not much investments on weapon tunes or revenge tunes,
even if you consider lvl 5 armor drive, she should be easily able to get above 720 hp.
The lack of blast guard is also disturbing, I would pick it over either sword guard or fast recovery.

I have nothing to say about the weapon tunes, since I tune most of my melee weapons in this exact
same way.

Tbh, TGH was just interesting on the alpha strikers meta, since it allowed you to block most of the
damage from alpha strikers taking mostly 1 digit shoots, it's not that useful currently.

38/1 is the standard boost run breakpoint as well as being at assault step last breakpoint.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 10:28 pm

TGH in the modern meta is mostly negligible, especially considering the number of high-stunrate and guaranteed-stun weaponry in today's meta. I wouldn't seriously considering pumping TGH on any bots these days save for bots that can reasonably achieve it.

Not reaching 38/1, not having blast guard, and not having clearance all together is a massive mistake.
That's all I'll say.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 7:36 am

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Screen10
The euphoria that I experienced after getting this from Daily Gara with just one spin. Once I get Geo Ground Type Mod, I won't care to look for any other bots not Astralyzer and Vestia.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 am

^^^Grats #em3

Still waiting for the Kuhls in red dresses who ask you where to go to.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Thanks man #em3 #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 6:36 am

Yesterday I was spamming Centurion Stern on legion to open my challenge cube and stuff. When suddenly that Draverio guy appeared with a giant and slow toybox. Of course he died with one hit, but apparently he thought i was using some kind of illegal program. So he called me Bitch and reported me :v

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Unknow10

Why am I tellind this in that thread? because I am on college now and can't show me cheap and lazy mecha build for Centurion Hammer right now.

Last edited by MercedesBR on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 11:01 am

So, this is my cheap and derp Centurion Stern spammer. i didn't wanted to spend much matts on this mecha.

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Screen11

For some reason, I decided to use Mighty Byne core to do it. but sometimes I miss CV.
As i said b4, i don't want to spend my things with this. So it doesn't have more core tunes than CC+ (also, I'm 2 lazy to level its drive).

Such Force:

It also have 2 clearance and eternal in both arms.

There's other project i was building simultaneously with the same laziness.

Moar gay stuff :v:

This one still needs 3 H.power alpha to be complete. I don' know if I did it right, but i choose to put
bullet shell+ on this one.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 11:12 am

All my builds are sub-par but fit my taste

Thank god this took no effort otherwise I'd be sad:
Best bot in my garage tbh:
Single shooter + long barrel best build:
lackluster in all ways:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 12:39 pm

MercedesBR wrote:
So, this is my cheap and derp Centurion Stern spammer. i didn't wanted to spend much matts on this mecha.

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Screen11

For some reason, I decided to use Mighty Byne core to do it. but sometimes I miss CV.
As i said b4, i don't want to spend my things with this. So it doesn't have more core tunes than CC+ (also, I'm 2 lazy to level its drive).

Such Force:

It also have 2 clearance and eternal in both arms.

There's other project i was building simultaneously with the same laziness.

Moar gay stuff :

This one still needs 3 H.power alpha to be complete. I don' know if I did it right, but i choose to put
bullet shell+ on this one.

I was wondering if Centurion is viable or not. I have 2 of them in my garage right now.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Centurion Stern is viable on EN because of a bug that makes the intended double damage multiplier triple damage instead, hence the one-hit wonders we have.
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 3:07 pm

It's pretty hard to hit something, but the ridiculously high damage is worth
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Ex-laz10
Finished this meld gunner laz today, not too bad for being a 1s build. Can get 20 more hp if I swap 2 of the statstick tunes to EX, but probably won't bother. Next step is the reskin the actual humanoid part.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 7:26 pm

^^^She totally needs extreme tan!! #em3 #em3 #em3

Mh, you can't take more damage than you have in HP. Is this some ancient WIZ secret now? Because if even I know this, it can't be that secret.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 6:17 am

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Cosmic10Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Cosmic11

pretty much made the same thing twice, considering making a third and really nailing down the performance on it. I just wish people actually played limited more, these things get decent score in regular rooms consistently despite being turtle backers
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:07 am

I wish we had a command cost limit on regular UW, like we have on CF.

@topic

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Screenshot_4

The hp feels pretty low, but I guess that's okay for a bot who has 6x weapon tunes and no capa tunes.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:40 am

StiJoLew wrote:
Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Ex-laz10
Finished this meld gunner laz today, not too bad for being a 1s build.  Can get 20 more hp if I swap 2 of the statstick tunes to EX, but probably won't bother.  Next step is the reskin the actual humanoid part.
what's that handheld and that bsj
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:50 am

@mecharev
dragon gauntlet from halloween torencia and kyoka(i think her name is) tail from her debut event.
gauntlet givs str i think and kyoka tail gives 10 hp and 1 wlk forgot the cost. maybe 5 cost for the bsj.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:24 pm

10cost. It's S sized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:37 pm

CxM wrote:
@mecharev
dragon gauntlet from halloween torencia and kyoka(i think her name is) tail from her debut event.
gauntlet givs str i think and kyoka tail gives 10 hp and 1 wlk forgot the cost. maybe 5 cost for the bsj.
The tail comes from Kyouka herself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Kyouka Tail BSJ is actually 10 Cost/10Hp +1 wlk and while it does come from Kyouka herself you could had gotten it from the event, which was randomly from a cube.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
I wish we had a command cost limit on regular UW, like we have on CF.

@topic

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Screenshot_4

The hp feels pretty low, but I guess that's okay for a bot who has 6x weapon tunes and no capa tunes.

>alpha bot with 2 weapons
>6 weapon tunes
>open handheld slot

scratch

At most I'd GRapid Alpha x3 the bats (their natural overrange can afford -range tunes) and throw another handheld on with decent range to alpha with. Blood Shooter isn't hitting shit in this meta other than bapho/digga/lasker.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 2:33 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
At most I'd GRapid Alpha x3 the bats (their natural overrange can afford -range tunes) and throw another handheld on with decent range to alpha with. Blood Shooter isn't hitting shit in this meta other than bapho/digga/lasker.

And this is exactly what I wanna hit with it. Also, I am okay with 322 range on my blood shooter and if everything goes
wrong and the build end being that terrible, I am not someone who cares about paying to see how my weird shit would work,
while I can still just swap the weapon with something else with minor build changes.

I am not expecting it to be anything amazing anyway, the same way I never expect when I do weird builds.

Yes, I am using +speed -range tunes on the bats.

btw, I dont see how alpha striking with 2 weapons is a problem...
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 4:12 pm

haha ur build is original and doesnt have my maximum tier of autism so it's a bad build haha lozur
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 4:14 pm

In this case it's more like possibly outdated than original tbf.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
RoflWaffle wrote:

And this is exactly what I wanna hit with it. Also, I am okay with 322 range on my blood shooter and if everything goes
wrong and the build end being that terrible, I am not someone who cares about paying to see how my weird shit would work,
while I can still just swap the weapon with something else with minor build changes.

I am not expecting it to be anything amazing anyway, the same way I never expect when I do weird builds.

Yes, I am using +speed -range tunes on the bats.

btw, I dont see how alpha striking with 2 weapons is a problem...

My point is that you're going to be targeting fat/stationary dive melees. You don't need 322 range (~340 with overreach) to accomplish this. Blood Shooter has 230 range (250 overreach) so even if you just 2x HReach tune it (276; ~300) and stick a Musket (320) on with a Fly tune, you still have a safe range and can do more effective dps against your targets.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next