Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3097

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 am

Jet Falcon? What year is this?
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 4:13 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:

a year where people still use "this year" jokes apparently
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:

2017. And I don't see how Jet Falcon is left that far behind vs the new bots. If I can recall correctly, it's newer than Armada Oceana, Rosso, and Crystas (Bots which are still used to this day quite frequently).

Aesthetically, when transformed, it looks like 2/3 of the ZZ Gundam's G Fortress (1/3 Booster, 1/3 Core Fighter). It also looks quite nice even in normal mode.

As for the bot's features:
-I can switch between Barrier Shot/Railgun to fight off other AIR shooters, and Beam Psygun/Railgun to hunt down LNDs from a safe distance.
-It has a Beam Missile that can stun as hard as a melee attack.
-And its reignition/right click dash fully replenishes boost gauge and covers distance almost as fast as Kamui Kon with the same distance and no cooldown at the cost of only having 6 ammo.
-I can't install WP tunes without sacrificing its FLY and I tend to prioritize maxing WLK/FLY stats over WP tunes.
-I can't customize the bot unless I sacrifice the Psygun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:59 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
This joke doesn't work because Jet Falcon never took off, pun intended. I was the only one who even used the thing in stock form on release.
The year is 2017 and this is Jet Falcon's year because now there are more people using it.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 1698f06367

I found a clean 3s el arteris in my sub garage and I didn't even try to get these tunes perfect, this IS the bullshit one people are using right?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Not using a mechamoe HD on Arteris? Blasphemy!
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:24 pm

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 21a9dd396e

still my best unit
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 3:16 am

Diabolical wrote:
@LazFlamme wrote:
This joke doesn't work because Jet Falcon never took off, pun intended. I was the only one who even used the thing in stock form on release.
The year is 2017 and this is Jet Falcon's year because now there are more people using it.

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 1:30 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

still my best unit

What gun is that on her?
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

still my best unit

What gun is that on her?

it's one of those shitty meme guns with 10 cost, i think it shoots walnuts or something? I remember giving my ivis chibi a walnut gun but this could be a different gun
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 3:47 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 1698f06367

I found a clean 3s el arteris in my sub garage and I didn't even try to get these tunes perfect, this IS the bullshit one people are using right?
El is the one with the auto-hit and jammer features, yes.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:54 am

Since there is tune up campaign and Lisel is back in DX shop(for the ones that didnt spend their coin) I'm donating my single shot anti Toarla/airs Lisel build. This is an easy to make build and has no capa tunes all the parts needed everybody should have the hardest parts to get are: chloe BS, any AMJ with 1 slot and 0 cost, if you dont have 1 slot 0 cost AMJ just use two 0 cost 1 slot BSJ since the build only uses 1 BSJ. if you dont have Air rider AMs you can also use Raystag AMs(but they are more bulky) both of these bots are in the shop. The cannon tunes are up to you if you have 2 spare lisel cannons I would suggest having a long range cannon and a mid range cannon for different maps just make sure both cannon have no more than 60 cost points in tunes so they are interchangeable without modifying the build

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 Screen22
the core tunes are. (These are optional but single shooter and still shoter is a must)
Spoiler:

the carts are blast guard, beam guard, broad radar, fast recovery, and the rest are capa carts + acell roll cart

Since this is build is for everybody feel free to improve it(but I doubt you can)

In fact I will make it a challenge if you can improve this single shot build without: LG capa tunes, changing carts(drive included), changing core tunes, using bulky parts, using less than 60 cost points on cannon tunes I will give you 100,000 UC next bazaar

Whats improving? having either of these: less cost, more HP, more TGH, more WLK, without lowering the HP, FLY, TEC stats.

Also if you make a build with the same stats but without Chloe BS for the players that dont have her BS I will also give you 100,000 UC.(again no bulky parts)

If you make a build with the same stats but with Lisel BD1 I will also give you 100,000 UC

Note:
the build of the screenshot has 40hp of core tunes 5 hp of medals and 30 hp of 30hp cart
the build is based on Lisel BD2

If you have any question about the build let me know.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 990

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 2:19 am

BAZAAR WHEN!

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 DDQpmYx
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:15 am

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
BAZAAR WHEN!

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 DDQpmYx

This is hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 11:01 am

what debuff does high mobility's subweapon inflict again? i think it was powerless not sure which.
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fairlion

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 11:12 am

Disorder.
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 11:46 am

disorder for the close range one? it's practically a tackle. makes me think the debuffs were switched by mistake or something.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 4:02 pm

The dash inflicts disorder and bad homing with its jupitizer trail, which is nasty if she can get over your team and render your artillery line useless.

Though, I can't say I've seen any good high mobility ones to say how effective it is in practice.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 990

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 8:08 am

i accept the challenge!
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:49 pm

i was hoping it was powerless to just do low altitude and use long barrel and her built in float dash
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5577

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 5:01 pm

@CxM wrote:
i was hoping it was powerless to just do low altitude and use long barrel and her built in float dash

there still the problem of u being about XL size of a normal L size bot and then being weak to arts.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 5:12 pm

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 232029249b

I guess I have to level her now
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Welp, I'm fvcked. ;_;
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3097

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:07 am

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 Screen12

One more level to go!
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 12:47 pm

her buff was 2 years too late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com