Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

Go down 
+51
elmatalast
Isdelft
otakuchama
SuperDarkZero
Kitouski
rehpic
RoflWaffle
Esequienes?
Fairlion
Maelstrom
Frizz
Beatrix
Prior
Alathon
That_Wiesel_Guy
AhegaoMaster
Kuzuha
Fleur
Crosspass
paladin7378
Anti_Good
Charz
MercedesBR
MeloettaAria
Trill
NeedCheeseCake
ZedEX-FedEX~
CxM
Samui
Toilet-Flusher
Shidokun
RaverX
StiJoLew
UncleBobbie
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
Chouxvalier
Hellshake Yano
Higichi
Sakura1
VietPho
God is a Cat Girl
mechaRev
Winty
Zwiebel Force
Airiri
Skulkraken
SuperNova.pt
LazFlamme
Tuskin
fggt
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

I don't play duels, I won't duel you and it wouldn't show anything.

btw, from what you said, you probably have slow tunes on your Ivis...
this is not something I would tune anyway...
Like trump would say WRONG my Ivis is melt tuned. I never seen a gisele do more 3k score in arena unlike Ivis than can do 7k+ scores.

Oh yes, based on an screenshot from 2 years ago...
1 month old screenshot
Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 Ivv10
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:04 pm

here I was thinking ivis X

>bikini Ivis

gr0ss m8

go fck ur self
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
here I was thinking ivis X

>bikini Ivis

gr0ss m8

go fck ur self

Learn to read scrub.
Esequienes? wrote:

Comparing bikini BF to gisele:
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:12 pm

I didnt bother reading scrub talk

since ur irrelevant
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:16 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

Like trump would say WRONG my Ivis is melt tuned. I never seen a gisele do more 3k score in arena unlike Ivis than can do 7k+ scores.

Oh yes, based on an screenshot from 2 years ago...
1 month old screenshot
Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 Ivv10

That's not 7k tho, but okay...

Just to finish the discussion:

Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
I didnt bother reading scrub talk

since ur irrelevant
I forgot that rednecks like you don't like to read or learn and just talk out of their asses.

Maelstrom wrote:

That's not 7k tho, but okay...

Just to finish the discussion:

That video is almost a year old no alices, baphos or berithias.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Gisele is an old pair of saggy tits and so is Ivis.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:56 pm

Watching the video I notice he killed 2 afk players at the spawn so without counting those 2 he actually just did like 1700 damage. Also of his 8 frags only 2 were star ranks and 1 of them was afk at the spawn most of his kills were circle, triangle and square ranks. Very deceiving score and as I say very old video it was uploaded almost a year ago but it could had been recorded in 2015 since I did't saw any 2016 bots.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Gisele is an old pair of saggy tits and so is Ivis.
Ivis BF is like 2 years older than gisele but still performs better than gisele.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:29 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Watching the video I notice he killed 2 afk players at the spawn so without counting those 2 he actually just did like 1700 damage. Also of his 8 frags only 2 were star ranks and 1 of them was afk at the spawn most of his kills were circle, triangle and square ranks. Very deceiving score and as I say very old video it was uploaded almost a year ago but it could had been recorded in 2015 since I did't saw any 2016 bots.

Indeed, he killed 2 afks...

but hey, you just gave me an random scoreboard screenshot, how can you guarantee me you didn't had
some free score aswell?

Also, the phrase "this game is all about killing the enemy feeders before they kill yours" reminds you anything?

well, I have no reason to keep this discussion for now, gonna finish my Gisele and play her first...

Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

Indeed, he killed 2 afks...

but hey, you just gave me an random scoreboard screenshot, how can you guarantee me you didn't had
some free score aswell?

Also, the phrase "this game is all about killing the enemy feeders before they kill yours" reminds you anything?

well, I have no reason to keep this discussion for now, gonna finish my Gisele and play her first...

I will upload a video of my Ivis BF in action after this bazaar I need mats to finish my Ivis build and also find a way to censor my HP in the video I never share my builds HP since there are a lot of players that just like copying builds like all the players copying the same Digaius build with 'sacred claymore'.

"this game is all about killing the enemy feeders before they kill yours"

Yes its the philosophy of this game since C.S. destroyed the channel 3 for beginners and forced the newbies to play in the same arenas as the fag players so now the result of arenas are determine by who has more newbies on their team. I always tell people to play in Br4 and above room so newbies cant join and are forced to play in Br5 and below room with people of their level. I always after the maintenance get in Br4 and above room so everybody that joins the server after the maintenance joins that room but at most that room last active 2 days and all the players go back to an unrestricted room where everybody can join and newbies gets slaughter. Most players don't like Br4 and above room because they like killing newbies...
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 12:03 am

From what I can remember of when I used to edit videos, it shouldn't be hard to cover the hp bar...

btw, are we going to have bazaar this week?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 12:16 am

No till December 11
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 12:59 am

people lower their br to play in the 5.0 room so they can feel better about themselves and fight other people who lowered their br. its not always to bully newbies, its to keep shit lords like you away you stank ass mexicunt.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:27 am

Keep making excuses there's nothing more disgusting than star or crown ranks lowering its br by feeding on their team just to go to newbies room. But in the other side its better having feeding trash like you in beginner room rather than unintentionally feeding on my team.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 7:01 am

>Gi-chan bullying is realShow off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 Img_ca10

Things she needs:
- the transform invulframe fix ffs C.S
- a extra debuff in Stigma Combo (Key Drop) (I need to re-re-re- test if this have vacuum effect probably not)
- a fast Stigma Combo (Key Drop) (I know this is hella fast done in mid air but c'mon now)

- a bit more loev
Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 Img_ca11

-and a skirt
Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 Img_ca12

Just kidding Gi!
Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 Img_ca13
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 7:17 am

4 Br is nothing even I can maintain that without even trying. It's just that we should have a room like 7(? or maybe even 8 ) and above. Br is flawed anyway, you don't start at 0, so you reach the "good"-tier way to early.
(Also: any player with good manners doesn't bully ppl there, but with events like card campaigns and battle cubes it's not surprising if people keep all the rooms open).

About Gisele, I think the Cat Girl bro alrdy said it, but she's getting the debuff and all, I don't find her performance bad. She can totally ruin Trintia's day. Also: the bikini Ivis can't kill the dance floor!
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 7:18 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
4 Br is nothing even I can maintain that without even trying. It's just that we should have a room like 7(? or maybe even 8 )

I probably wouldn't play these rooms because I am always locked on 6k br
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:34 am

Frizz wrote:

- a bit more loev

-and a skirt

Just kidding Gi!

From where are these chibi images?

I don't remember seeing them on the cosmicbreak fanart pack.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:36 am

br dosent mean shit now a days because of meta
you literally cant abuse newbies when its all just the same people in the room every time the room is even active. most of those "newbies" are alts anyways, so esequiel can fuck off.

if anything needs a balance adjustment / buff its fucking L A L A.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:50 am

Fleur wrote:
Frizz wrote:

- a bit more loev

-and a skirt

Just kidding Gi!

From where are these chibi images?

I don't remember seeing them on the cosmicbreak fanart pack.

Probably from one of the Cosmic Bar episodes, I dunno?

AhegaoMaster wrote:
if anything needs a balance adjustment / buff its fucking L A L A.

Lala DID got a buff, and it's called Anna.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:55 am

Yep the Cosmic Bar.
Back to top Go down
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MeloettaAria

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:57 am

My favorite Gisele is Reine:
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 10:49 am

Esequienes? wrote:

just like copying builds like all the players copying the same Digaius build with 'sacred claymore'.

I was thinking to censor hp for my future gameplay vids aswell.

About digga, theres nothing to censor there cuz ppl will find it out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:06 am

Shidokun wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

just like copying builds like all the players copying the same Digaius build with 'sacred claymore'.

I was thinking to censor hp for my future gameplay vids aswell.

About digga, theres nothing to censor there cuz ppl will find it out eventually.

Aww... that's a pity.

I liked seeing your cosmicbreak videos in part because i wanted to see how a bot would fare with certain amount of HP before i start thinking in tune.

Hum...i see sacred claymore being used in many builds, it must be very useful with some bots. I have mine sitting there in garage.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:12 am

I just follow the meta standards when tuning hp, there's
no much to do wrong...

For example, everyone knows that the current standard
hp for melees is something between 700 - 800...

@off

shit, I can't find the gisele/serieux cosmic bar radio video
on cs youtube channel anymore, lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next