Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build

Go down 
+6
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
uiso
VietPho
Winty
RaverX
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build Empty
PostSubject: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Spoiler:

~changed Shields (Due to winty input)

(And no, i dont wanna go crazy with EX tunes) i want a simple easy build since her capa pool is alrdy Crazy as F) ~ i dont make over the top builds, i do builds where YES i will die and enjoy the game

Last edited by RaverX on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:29 pm

you should at least use a different shield...viper is really bad. You can use riot shield, elisa's handheld shield thing, the paintable shield they gave away at one point, or even some of the event drop shields like heart shield or whatever that green one was called. All give the same amount of HP as viper shield and have a lot less cost.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm

~Updated
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:10 pm

let me know how it goes. I was also thinking about putting shields on her before i tuned mine
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 am

so the absence of str doesn't affect the WB like Pina with the absence of tec? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:34 pm

RaverX wrote:

(And no, i dont wanna go crazy with EX tunes) i want a simple easy build since her capa pool is alrdy Crazy as F) ~ i dont make over the top builds, i do builds where YES i will die and enjoy the game
>having a [cost] counter when playing communism-chan
Fucking stay in character.

Instead you went mad with tank tunes l0l
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Quantity has a quality of its own.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
RaverX wrote:

>having a [cost] counter when playing communism-chan
Fucking stay in character.

Instead you went mad with tank tunes l0l

WTF am i suppose to do with ALL that capa then....

Arent shields enough to Please U people when it comes to wasting capa

THEY used to be viper shields, then winty advised me to change em, so i made 2 tanks into HIGH tanks for ease of tuning

WHY ARENT U HAPPY WIT ME!!
At Least i didnt pull a vietpho!
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:29 pm

well its not like he can use weapon tunes ._. since tank tunes are literally the only thing he can really go for here ._.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:47 pm

you can take 1 less capa tune and instead have beam guard(or some other cart, maybe boost run) if you honestly think you have too much capa.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Winty wrote:
you can take 1 less capa tune and instead have beam guard(or some other cart, maybe boost run) if you honestly think you have too much capa.

1 problem to that..... If i DO use boost run, Sasha isnt compatible with it when WB is out, and her WB is her everything

Sooo.... Boost run would be a waste since i'd only be able to rlly use it when freaking out due to no WB anymore and i'd have crap guns left

(thinkin of dropping the 2 EX High tunes since H tanks now... so i have an even 900 HP with armor, and 5 hp from a medal Razz

905 is enough..... DEFINITELY because no way i'mma last all match with her with how her wpns are set up
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:25 pm

didn't know WB deactivated boost run.
beam guard is still an option, or other carts.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Winty wrote:

Yeah, instead of having BOOST RUN and all those as options, she can do a BIKER thing, and Spacebar uses boost gauge to turn faster

Without that, she makes rlly wide turns
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:11 am

RaverX wrote:
Winty wrote:

Yeah, instead of having BOOST RUN and all those as options, she can do a BIKER thing, and Spacebar uses boost gauge to turn faster

]

I'd still take boostrun to stay alive near end of match when you run out of shields. Technically I could never die on her if I wanted but I start to lose patience so I sacrifice her so I can use my next moe in the commando Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:55 am

VietPho wrote:

I'd still take boostrun to stay alive near end of match when you run out of shields. Technically I could never die on her if I wanted but I start to lose patience so I sacrifice her so I can use my next moe in the commando Smile
Yeah, let's burn BP by the end of the match, especially when your unit has like 1.700 base cost. This is why nobody wants to touch your noodle.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:11 am

VietPho wrote:
RaverX wrote:
Winty wrote:

]

...Intentionally dying with such a high-cost unit, just because you're impatient? I don't even...
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:49 pm

Cyka, blyat.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:08 pm

VietPho wrote:
RaverX wrote:
Winty wrote:

]

ayo watchu talking about u could never die if u wanted too >;3 like I killed u twice when u were using her and one was with Henrierre D:<
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:16 pm

When did dis turn into a viet dunk fest

~420 Blaze His A-s~
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:52 pm

>planning to die with a fucking high cost

Please consider these things when building a fat cost/capa build:

1- The cost doesn't matter if you are not planning to die with the bot;
2- The cost is not a problem when you aren't going to play CF, or if you
can fit it in your CF commando someway;
3- err... I forgot, lol

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:44 pm

cost certainly matters even if you aren't planning to die, as someone dedicated enough can very much make you die, and it's usually not even that hard.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Making Fun build for Sasha? someday, when i am bored out of my mind, i will make Hammer of the Working Class.

Hammer of Plebs:

maybe you can make a non ex tuned version ( of this or anyother build) but its kind of pointless cause she is designed as a meat shield. on bots like that, the more HP you have, the better it does its job.
Also since no one seem to mention this, you can go into negative fly because her dash sub is also a shortboost when done near a bump, bottom of a ledge or water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Quote :
[Great Capacity]

Stop.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:52 pm

ahue. just turn the great walks into alphas and get rid of the clearance to get rid of the great capa. i do it for the HP
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:59 pm

>gcapa 2x clearance

you have memed incorrectly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build   For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build Empty

Back to top Go down

For Fun (Not OP) Sasha Build
Page 1 of 1