Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+45
AhegaoMaster
Sakura1
Maelstrom
That_Wiesel_Guy
EvilPotato
Zet_Nihilo
Zukata
homin
uiso
MegaManZX
moh
Airiri
NeedCheeseCake
Kuzuha
Tuskin
Hellshake Yano
Zwiebel Force
RikuSora
MeloettaAria
AzureRathalos
Fuwakomoriya
Toilet-Flusher
Aiოi ♥
Higichi
Firaragun
Fleur
Silvershine
GasaiYunoº
UncleBobbie
eVe Heart
StiJoLew
Shidokun
+RedCobra+
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
VietPho
RaverX
Frizz
Aethereal
Skulkraken
LazFlamme
mechaRev
elmatalast
fggt
God is a Cat Girl
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:31 am

Shance wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
The prob with Henrierre is that she's tough to kill (for an air). Never have I seen anyone take her down fast because of what she's capable of. Her defensive and offensive capabilities are too much to have for one bot. It's just retarded imo.

I killed Vietpoo's full-tuned Henrierre in an opening of a match in less than fifty seconds using Berzelius Girl because he prolly tuned it in a very shitty way, but that's a very isolated case (plus Hypershot lel). Guy threw a FUCKING BERZ 5 seconds after the frag. Fucking Vietcong.

Still, it shows that she's not nigh omnipotent like everybody tells her to be.

My henry was built for support play in card events.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 am

Shance wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
The prob with Henrierre is that she's tough to kill (for an air). Never have I seen anyone take her down fast because of what she's capable of. Her defensive and offensive capabilities are too much to have for one bot. It's just retarded imo.

I killed Vietpoo's full-tuned Henrierre in an opening of a match in less than fifty seconds using Berzelius Girl because he prolly tuned it in a very shitty way, but that's a very isolated case (plus Hypershot lel). Guy threw a FUCKING BERZ 5 seconds after the frag. Fucking Vietcong.

go kill her with a melfi :c

(I want to apologize before hand trying to explain this, im like really ditsy so please don't attack me ;w;)
the only actual complaint i with henrierre have is the cooldown on her beam cannon, it's like theiamillis but i think henrie's is shorter.
also to mention theiamillises sub when it hits someone it stuns them, and with henrierre's steal boost sub i think it stuns peeps too
I see some people who only spam her beam cannon and her steal boost so its like a constant stun.
not just that but even an untuned henrierre is really annoying to fight and to escape from because of the constant stun.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:25 am

Nance wrote:
Shance wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

go kill her with a melfi :c

(I want to apologize before hand trying to explain this, im like really ditsy so please don't attack me ;w;)
the only actual complaint i with henrierre have is the cooldown on her beam cannon, it's like theiamillis but i think henrie's is shorter.
also to mention theiamillises sub when it hits someone it stuns them, and with henrierre's steal boost sub i think it stuns peeps too
I see some people who only spam her beam cannon and her steal boost so its like a constant stun.
not just that but even an untuned henrierre is really annoying to fight and to escape from because of the constant stun.

Get me a vanilla Melfi Heart and I'll be happy to try.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:02 am

henri isn't the strongest thing in the game lol. If you think she's better than theia you're dumb as shit.
Henri's strength isn't even in her offensive abilities, but her ability to sit in the back and shut down any aggression by the enemy team. She has a tool to repel most kind of aggressors and let her team clean them up. In a 1 on 1 fight most other airs will beat her easily, I've even beaten her with a land. If you think she beats artillery stop playing alpha builds or if you do, just shoot her with a single weapon lol. Like most airs she has the ability to retreat from artillery and run away, back to her team(where she is supposed to be playing a defensive support role anyway)

VietPho wrote:

this is like, one of the few things vietpho actually got right lmao
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:51 am

B-but when I picked him off he was at the foremost of the frontlines (like, veeeeeeeeeeery far off from where his team is). Are we even sure he's doing his job properly?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:31 am

Winty wrote:

VietPho wrote:

Video Proof of Alice > Henry:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t16189-alice-read-counters-henries-op-moe-of-2016
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:37 am

VietPho wrote:
Winty wrote:

VietPho wrote:

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t16189-alice-read-counters-henries-op-moe-of-2016

EWWWWW

tbh your so called video proof is bad, because its not even using her main Exploit - Inverted Movement

The cannon is large enough to hit her, invert her movement -> get Long range buff -> Atk her back where she cant counter DUHHH
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:49 am

I cri for this niggha
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:56 am

Shance wrote:

But that's Viet who's playing (Sorry Viet but you try to dumb rush the other team with almost every bot you have). Try out Ese for example.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:36 am

Ese's Henrierre is shit.
Wait for Kama to finish tuning his.
THEN we'll see.
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 am

how do I dodge alice's homing projectile properly ?
tried wb dodge, dodged alice's projectile successfully... but then a moray tore my stella apart.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:52 am

Shance wrote:
Ese's Henrierre is shit.
THEN we'll see.
lol I beat easy kama's Henrrier with mine even if his cost 200 more cost than mine the guy put armor drive and air loop on his henriere LMAO. his is the probably the shittiest 1700+ cost henrriere in the game at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:55 am

Immo Lisel performs much better against Henrierre than Homura does lol. As long as the Lisel is able to keep good Henrierre players from "getting stuck" 90° high up above the Lisel where Lisel impossibly can hit her while Henrierre just hits Lisel all fine.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:45 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Shance wrote:
Ese's Henrierre is shit.
THEN we'll see.
lol I beat easy kama's Henrrier with mine even if his cost 200 more cost than mine the guy put armor drive and air loop on his henriere LMAO. his is the probably the shittiest 1700+ cost henrriere in the game at the moment.

I don't think he fully tuned his Henrierre at the moment. He's waiting for the tuneup campaign to come around for that extra 10% success rate.

Oops did I just catch you lying.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:13 am

Shance wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Shance wrote:
Ese's Henrierre is shit.
THEN we'll see.

I don't think he fully tuned his Henrierre at the moment. He's waiting for the tuneup campaign to come around for that extra 10% success rate.
Mine is not even finish yet that's why i named her 'teamporary build' she is in a improvise build atm till +10% success tuning campaign I don't tune when there's no +10% success campaign. Kama's Henriere cost almost 1800 theres no more capa to tune her more and still my 1500 cost unfinished henrriere out performs his.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:47 am

Winty wrote:
henri isn't the strongest thing in the game lol. If you think she's better than theia you're dumb as shit.
I never said that ;w; I was just mentioning how she was similar to henrie-chan.

on a side note, is anyone else experiencing the armor drive bug? it's happening to me very frequently
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:24 am

Shance wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Shance wrote:
Ese's Henrierre is shit.
THEN we'll see.

Oops did I just catch you lying.

so 3x Gcapa isn't shit?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:53 am

Nance wrote:
Winty wrote:
I never said that ;w; I was just mentioning how she was similar to henrie-chan.

on a side note, is anyone else experiencing the armor drive bug? it's happening to me very frequently

What bug is this? o.o
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:13 am

Prolly the bug where Last Stand statistically kills you instead of revives you.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:56 am

Nance wrote:
I never said that ;w; I was just mentioning how she was similar to henrie-chan

wasn't talking to you, was talking about how henri isn't the strongest air in the game.

VietPho wrote:

completely unrelated to anything I just said, please stop shilling your shitty videos thinks.

Shance wrote:
B-but when I picked him off he was at the foremost of the frontlines (like, veeeeeeeeeeery far off from where his team is). Are we even sure he's doing his job properly?

no, but at least he understands what she is supposed to be doing. Expecting vietpho to play intelligently isn't going to happen, but what he said about her role is correct(unlike a lot of the bullshit being stated here)
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 3:46 pm

If Henrierre is not stronger than Theia, so I can conclude
that ppl are just being dramatic as always...

Henrierre bits can block blast damage?

Shance wrote:

Last Stand is stupid and shouldn't exist...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
If Henrierre is not stronger than Theia, so I can conclude
that ppl are just being dramatic as always...

Henrierre bits can block blast damage?

Shance wrote:

Last Stand is stupid and shouldn't exist...

she can block any bullet, she can even play hot potato with a seriuex ofc not splash dmg =v= well iif its big enough the shields wont block it all
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:01 pm

OK, THIS is retarded...

Time to play with Blut Walzer...
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 Img_cache_t_185045_1_1324477116_png
its so cute
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:27 pm

Seems Shii-tan on his period today.
no wonder arena dead he keeps breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next