Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

All Rouche's barrier comparison.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

All Rouche's barrier comparison. Empty
PostSubject: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:11 am

I'm looking for the perfect Rouche for each occasion but I don't have all the Rouches so can you guys help me fill information about each of her versions all her features and defects.

Rouche BD ------ Barrier feature ------------- Defects ------------------------------ additional features

BD1---------------- normal barrier --------------- none ------------------------------------- none
BD2(red hair)----- normal barrier --------------- none ------------------------------------- none
BD3(mode C)----- multiple barriers------------- low hp barriers cant protect PS --------- wider barrier range
BD4(lab coat)----- normal barrier -------------- Arms cant be removed ------------------ none
BD5(red lab coat)- normal barrier -------------- Arms cant be removed ------------------ none
BD6(mode R)------ counter melee attacks------ none ------------------------------------- best "genkidama" of all rouches?
BD7(mode D)------ normal barrier ------------- ?????? ------------------------------------ Push lazer
BD8(mode A)------ barrier gives propellant effect -- Barrier has low: duration & hp ----------------------- Barrier can be placed in mid air
BD9(mode F)------ barrier gives propellant effect -- Barrier has low: duration & hp, WB gauge has to be full to use it - Barrier can be placed in mid air
Xmas Rouche------ doesn't have a barrier -- no deployable barrier...------------------ She is a Monica gold reskin
Bikini Rouche BF--- can equip shock weapons - none ------------------------------------- Rouche has aqua walk

Help me fill the ???? and let me know if I forgot something or made a mistake. Also help answer these questions:

Do all the ART Rouches have the same WB duration and HP if they have the same STR/TEC?
Does the SUP bikini Rouche's barrier has the same barrier's duration and HP as the ART rouche's barrier?
Does the SUP Rouche's barrier is more resistant to melee attacks than ART rouche's barrier?

Here are the BD6 Rouche Type R wonderbit breakpoints I don't know if they are the same for all the ART type Rouches

Spoiler:

Last edited by Esequienes? on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:29 am

what's the deal with you and rouche anyway?

You forgot that Mode r's barrier also comes attached to the superior genkidama.
Mode: A's barrier gives the properllant effect to.
Mode: F's barrier is the only one with infinite uses.
Mode: D seems to be the same shit as vanilla's, she comes with a push-away attack though (imo her selling points are the AM parts).
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:09 pm

I think BD7 has the push laser, pushes away CV, does good damage and one has a push effect like the microphone or wonderbit push core tune when getting hit by a melee strike, it still gets damages by melees and doesn't counter them afaik
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Thanks for the info! I still dont have any information on Rouche BD5 or Xmas Rouche does anybody has them? Also anybody knows the awnser to these 3 questions?

Do all the ART Rouches have the same WB duration and HP if they have the same STR/TEC?
Does the SUP bikini Rouche's barrier has the same barrier's duration and HP as the ART rouche's barrier?
Does the SUP Rouche's barrier is more resistant to melee attacks than ART rouche's barrier?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:38 pm

xmas rouche doesn't even have a deployable barrier, she's basically a reskin of the original monica. Instead of throwing an anti-beam grenade she has a barrier shot subweapon which shoots a cluster of the normal rouche AM projectile.

example
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Nice all i need now is more info on Rouche mode:A and I don't have any information on Rouche BD5 which I think is a Rouche mode C (BD3) with another hair color can anyone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:19 am

Rouche mode:A has a 15 ammo boost restoring (50%) barrier dash on her LG and a 40 force barrier cannon on her LG@, you can't move while the cannon charges and will stay suspended in mid-air and I think you block frontal bullets while charging and get CV, not sure though

Oh and her barrier can be put in mid-air, low hp, short duration, doesn't need full WB gauge to activate
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:20 am

You never played her?

Mode A's barrier shot is a frontal block, maybe a bit like Serieux's shield thing (with the lockon and all), hoewever it doesn't "reflect" bullets and she's unable to move while using it. You don't get CV (for some gay reason they should change that), but that flight gauge extension buff (iirc it's the double wings version). It sounds a bit odd, but efectively it's really just an air version of her former subweapon. Just like Istina in her scope mode, she won't land, even after her boost gauge went empty.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:23 pm

So Rouche mode A barrier has the same HP and duration as Rouche mode F barrier except mode A doesn't have to have full WB charge to activate it? Still no info on Rouche BD5.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3097

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:09 am

Rouche BD5 is the one wearing the red labcoat, same as BD4.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Ok thanks! Now I only need the answers to these questions and I'm done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Rouche's barrier comparison.   All Rouche's barrier comparison. Empty

Back to top Go down

All Rouche's barrier comparison.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Artillery Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com