Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hound Dog and other questions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kevindao
kevindao

Male Posts : 27

Hound Dog and other questions. Empty
PostSubject: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:06 pm

I got a hound dog and I've played him for a good amount of time. I find his damage lacking and I never get all of the hits on to anything. He's an A rank and I have him using a AutoMag and an Axe.

Also, on a unrelated note, is there any bots I should straight up avoid? I was pretty disappointed with blazed baron.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2970

PostSubject: Re: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:38 pm

did you try to shift before going into his am combo?
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Is Hound Dog a worthy panzer to unlock? He's one of the few bots (among others that can be unlocked) I'm thinking about getting eventually.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:58 am

His combo stuns easily but has low damage. There are many other panzers worthy of getting if you want deeps > stuns
Back to top Go down
kevindao
kevindao

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:48 pm

I did. He does no damage. Anything to help this? Also, I hate ragna baretts. How do I stop them from wrecking me at every form of combat.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Catch them from behind and hope they don't find ground above you.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:54 am

Ragna is for fags. That thing has caused more that a few people to quit the game that I know of...
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Panzer needs carts, a lot of carts setup before they are even deplorable. Unlike Luna whom excel at single hit, mecha panzer are even more offensive then Luna was, going straight deep into massacre scene meleeing stuff to death instead of sending stuff flying far away.
But to do that, they need a lot of carts to back them up, if not, they will just be fat bonus balloons.
Mobility, melee enhancement type buffs are what suits them which makes them moves faster (yes, you'll just move faster, you won't get more agile, you are fat, face it), melee at a faster speed so you can stun stuff down BEFORE they stunlock you down. And finally, damage reduction type carts so even when everything is on you, you will still survive and unlike other types whom spontaneously combusted within 3 seconds.

Your prime target is of course buster, and ASSAULT, I wonder why nobody mentions this, but panzer was made to COUNTER assaults. Their guns (well... other then ragna maybe .-.), don't hurts and they don't get melee advantage against you (you get crimson crusader effect from every 1st hit of your melee). Especially with your shift action anti shell/sword dash. When pairs with carts can go really retarded high damage reduction from range or melee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hound Dog and other questions.   Hound Dog and other questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hound Dog and other questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break 2 :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com