Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Question about stage editor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

Quick Question about stage editor Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question about stage editor   Quick Question about stage editor EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:41 am

I'm using stage editor on my laptop and the border of the stage editor are too tall so I can't scroll left and right when I'm editing part placement for larger maps, is there another way to move the camera (for objects not the screen on the top left) with my mouse or keys? Or a way to make it widescreen?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Quick Question about stage editor   Quick Question about stage editor EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:38 am

Can you post a screenshot so we know what you're talking about? Like, I understand what you said but the border could be just about anything really. It could be fixed by dragging the map editor up some if the bottom of the map's scrollbar is being covered by your tool bar or something.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Quick Question about stage editor   Quick Question about stage editor EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:24 pm

yes it's being covered by my toolbar and when I try to resize it, it gets all fucky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Question about stage editor   Quick Question about stage editor Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Question about stage editor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Maps and Stage Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com