Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The actual general chat about CB2 thread.

Go down 
+50
Xary
SilverySil
Ice-x
MONSTER
fggt
Miadren
MegaManZX
MeloettaAria
Turkeysaur
Admin
NeWIZ
Fleur
Tuskin
GasaiYunoº
udonge
Epsii
Masked Potatoes
Rotrum
duckov
Kuzuha
God is a Cat Girl
Halexander
Tashunu
LazFlamme
thehellamireading
Turret
Drisknoll
lReisenl
Calucian
Sakura1
StiJoLew
RaverX
reVelske
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
AnTi90d
Astral_Dono
NEXT
mdragonminh
Silvershine
Frizz
Aethereal
That_Wiesel_Guy
boytitan2
necrodrakath
Meseki
Priskern
Skulkraken
Stickboy
Winty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 3:48 pm

It also works for me given that i can't seem to find the glass forest fragments, the interwebz speed is actually not fast enough for matches except from midnight till 6 am and those damn rabbits are fast as fug and also despawn, so free shizz event is always nice.

EDIT: Missed the first one because i couldn't be awake (i generally sleep around that hour) and people thought it would be funny to push my chibi lily far away enough that i wouldn't be noticed by the GMs, and they actually succeded i got 0 skirts so far.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 am

Someone have a title loid requirement list? Want make all Lily ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:28 am

Went to the Lily Rain gathering, GM started to call people out, players actually started to spam attacks to make people crash, then i was forced to continuously participate on matches.

I have 2GBs of ram, if i am forced to deal with that while having a computer that can barely handle me being logged in without crashing then it is not really worth it.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 10:13 am

When I tried to send a PM for you saying "Just stay in Garage/MyShip" you're already log-off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 11:10 am

Frizz wrote:
When I tried to send a PM for you saying "Just stay in Garage/MyShip" you're already log-off.
I doubt i would've lasted anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:11 pm

I JUST GOT PEPO TODAY! THIS IS SO AWESOME!

Also, this also got me my first Moe' Medal! This is such a lucky day for me today!!!
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 2:42 am

Hey guys I haven't played cosmic league in a while and am wondering if my Ragna and Ivis still good for meta?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Nope. Metagame changed so fast and there are units that do their jobs so much better and efficiently. See also: Rinie, Hecatocles (replacing Ragna), Pipis (replacing Ivis)
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Nope. Metagame changed so fast and there are units that do their jobs so much better and efficiently. See also: Rinie, Hecatocles (replacing Ragna), Pipis (replacing Ivis)

I was chatting with a few yesterday and they were saying Rinie was really op and had no counter except another Rinie.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Pretty much, because she does everything Ragna did but in the next tier league.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:48 pm

I heard someone on CL said the next patch will make pay to win players op again
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Pay2win was always op what the fuck are you even saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Except when you could obtain Ragna for free with no limitations when the server started.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:32 am

Oni-Zero wrote:
Astral_Dono wrote:
Except when you could obtain Ragna for free with no limitations when the server started.

So glad I picked Ragna when the game first came out Smile
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 1:02 am

You never would have if it wasn't for me ruining the game at launch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:47 am

Astral_Dono wrote:

Hecat is a Fortress Type. Ragna is an Assault Type.

He doesn't exactly replace Ragna because he flies instead of runs, and moves a lot slower (especially on the ground).
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 7:06 pm

VietPho wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:
Astral_Dono wrote:

So glad I picked Ragna when the game first came out Smile

Well newbies can get a full Mk II S rank Rei now from reroll ticket... just get the premade A rank Mk II Rei from it and switch her weapons to the Rei you get during the story which has no grade limit... got her to S and without any sphere I managed to kill a legendary titled players Fiona and air Chihiro before getting killed by Miia xD.
That Large Accelgun on Rei is pretty strong, despite its only 10 ammo, it reloads fast and deals about 50 dmg per hit.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Astral_Dono wrote:

Hecat is a Fortress Type. Ragna is an Assault Type.

He doesn't exactly replace Ragna because he flies instead of runs, and moves a lot slower (especially on the ground).
of a walker u will walk, if a runner u will run, if  a flyer u will fly
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Nirukia is cool is like a poorfag Akane.
But somethig bothers me about the Moving Burst.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:16 am

.-. Nobody use dugdiver .-.?  Despite it being so op and only a silver ball to boot .-.?

As for Rinie, yep, very op, *points to berzelius girl in cb1 pre-nerf*, you get the idea?
Well they did release a hard counter, but it's also a gold ball. Well... not a featured but still if it takes another special unit to just counter a unit though, it's unfair already.... *Points at Vishura Kagutsuchi*

Hecatoncles gets a "Ere" version later (in jp already).

The newest featured girl Miu Cheka came in both Gold and silver ball version. Well, gold ball you get the collection coin that is. Her weapon is unique as in..... LASOR!!!! The nerfed laser era ever since c21 has finally been revived! Another featured is Elisalotte which is quite meh... after trying out in the special mission. Even her cb1 default version works way better and the newer EO version has even better modeling compared to this cb2 version which I dunno why for whatever reason .-.

Nirukia saw vids of her, but... somehow although she has a lot of weapons but all are quite weak and lack accuracy. She's made for full burst yet isn't viable compare to fortress class like the hecatoncres for example. Plus she doesn't has Rinie's mobility either.
The load of weapons she carries made her bloated in cost without even tuning too.
kind of a fail trial product to make a aerial type alpha. She does has a anti melee shift action like palmier though, just different animation.

Anyway, EN server are at it's end, may as well start at JP server now. Though I can't guarantee it's future fate that is.
Seeing how recently other then new featured gara, nothing new if any are being added at all.
All are recycled matches against cpu like hollowed/legion or cross server competition with the tw server.

Last edited by Priskern on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:19 am

Nirukia damage is pretty low and the moving burst is not that good because you fall a bit before shoot all the weapons even with her Quick Fullburst cart.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:22 am

I always wondered did CB2EN had its own forum? and if they did are they organizing a plan to save CB2? or did they accepted their fate?
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:26 am

Haha. CB2EN forum is like the official CBEN forum.
ded

Also this reminds i'll never ever gonna get Rinnie, Chihiro Ragna form and Arteris.
Back to top Go down
Poltergeist
Potato Think
Potato Think

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Spoiler:
Why can't I join Prime League?I've done Rookie more than I can count but still :/
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:53 pm

u need to edit your team for prime and others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The actual general chat about CB2 thread.   The actual general chat about CB2 thread. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The actual general chat about CB2 thread.
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next