Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

how to tune ur robets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

how to tune ur robets Empty
PostSubject: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:39 am

there are other carts like enhanced capacity or dash or w/e the fuck but honestly most of them aren't worth using right now, except for aerials/fortresses with boost capacity/boost recharge for obvious reasons

ok simple go;

assault:
put run IIIs on these. don't nerf your boost stats too hard, nerfing weapon stats make you hit like a radroach do not nerf pls. fly stats possibly an idea.

sub IIIs also good idea. jump IIIs definitely a conclusive idea for dealing with panzers.

aerial:
fly III, boost capacity III, jump III

be dumb

like crim(please note that crim is stupid but she is also very cute as she is the main character of cosmicbreak with her rly cool friend zero saber please do not bully crim just because she is stupid baka)

panzer:
armor IIIs, run IIIs, sub IIIs because that's all they need. nerfing boost capacity potentially bad idea if you use boost run or do air melee shenanigans

fortress:
boost capacity IIIs, fly III, main III, armor III, jump III. feel free to nerf your subs as hard as you possibly can because afaik very few fortresses actually have subs to begin with except for albatreos because he's a killstealing fuckwit fuck alba i hate him stop showing everyone at school my deviantart fuck you alba

buster:
run IIIs (but not really recommended), main and sub IIIs, armor III

these are really all busters need. busters kind of SUCK DICK in this game and cry if you bully them so make sure if you are a buster to ask the other team to not bully you!(i hope they bully you)

jammer:
i have no goddamn idea. just stack armor on these things. I don't even have any jammers but armor is always good right?

also make sure you buy the revolver at the start of every round it's like an AWP but it costs less than 1k dollars and you don't even have to scope FCUK REVOLVE FUCK VALVE WHY DID YOU MAKE REVOLVER
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:41 am

10/10 would read again
Back to top Go down
Falle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Falle

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:52 am

Should have used "robads".

Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:47 am

These refer to tuning spheres, not cartridges from what I can understand. This really helps in making builds for the various classes though.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:03 am

I had to counter an alba with a cannonballer lol.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5577

PostSubject: Re: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:18 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:

I did it with a crim BC Crim got stunned to oblivion and ended up far higher then alba
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3097

PostSubject: Re: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:52 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:

I did it with a crim BC Crim got stunned to oblivion and ended up far higher then alba

Introducing: Lily
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2100

PostSubject: Re: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 4:03 am

@Winty wrote:

ok simple go;
buster:
run IIIs (but not really recommended), main and sub IIIs, armor III

these are really all busters need. busters kind of SUCK DICK in this game and cry if you bully them so make sure if you are a buster to ask the other team to not bully you!(i hope they bully you)/quote]

So for a Float Dash A cart + Quick Land Cart C lily rain, what stat do you recommend I drop to do the Main III + Sub III + Armor III tunes?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to tune ur robets    how to tune ur robets Empty

Back to top Go down

how to tune ur robets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break 2 :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com