Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break 2 alternate download

Go down 
+3
Kuzuha
Zukata
Astral_Dono
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Cosmic Break 2 alternate download Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:29 pm

I decided to upload the Cosmic Break 2 installation package to my drive so those who are getting the ACCESS DENIED error can still download and enjoy the game when it gets released. I'm not 100% sure this will work, and if it doesn't let me know and I'll try fixing it.

http://tinyurl.com/pb3a86q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
I decided to upload the Cosmic Break 2 installation package to my drive so those who are getting the ACCESS DENIED error can still download and enjoy the game when it gets released. I'm not 100% sure this will work, and if it doesn't let me know and I'll try fixing it.

http://tinyurl.com/pb3a86q
They're IP blocked so it won't work. CB2BR has the same thing in place, and the patcher won't update the client if you have anything but a BR IP. The same would most likely apply in this case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:44 pm

As far as i know only SEA players are IP blocked yet in south america at least where i live there is no IP block
Back to top Go down
Zukata

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:59 pm

ang ang ang ..
Back to top Go down
https://i.imgur.com/XB6FV.jpg
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
As far as i know only SEA players are IP blocked yet in south america at least where i live there is no IP block

I'm from SEA and I was able to download the installer. I even tried it again today and am able to download it. ' _ '
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:

I'm from SEA and I was able to download the installer. I even tried it again today and am able to download it. ' _ '

maybe some wife is BLACKLIST
Back to top Go down
Sakage-04ext
Sakage-04ext

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Japan -> CB2BR : Blocked
Japan -> CB2NA : Blocked
Japan -> CB2TW : It is not now been blocked

I use VPN.
It's all right, no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://sakage04blog.seesaa.net/

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
He's talking about CB2BR.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:20 am

Diabolical wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

Oh. orz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 am

Diabolical wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
No, i mean, i can download CB2 EN client and i had no problems logging in or even registering, neither with JP client and the same goes with playing
Back to top Go down
Afwasmiddel
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:43 pm

I'm from the Netherlands, Europe. I get access denied when going to the download section of the site. Used the installer from this thread and now get the update error. I'm fine playing CB1 for now, but would like to try out cosmic league as well. Is there a reason other regions got blocked?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 alternate download   Cosmic Break 2 alternate download EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Afwasmiddel wrote:
I'm from the Netherlands, Europe. I get access denied when going to the download section of the site. Used the installer from this thread and now get the update error. I'm fine playing CB1 for now, but would like to try out cosmic league as well. Is there a reason other regions got blocked?
B/c CS is gay and want EU players to spend their money in a more expensive game in which you'll pay in €. Or at least that's my guess.

So yeah, I guess you're supposed to use a VPN.
Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break 2 alternate download
Page 1 of 1