Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Some short questions...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Some short questions... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:32 pm

It can be hoarded and kept up to a 40k limit or so.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Does a cosmoloid's active slots refer to tune sphere space or cartridge numbers? The official site mentioned augmentations, but I'm still a bit confused about the active slots thing.

Is it possible to purchase a bot more than once from the "Unlock Cosmoloid" menu?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2430

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Active slots are for cartridges. The info would be the total cartridges you can equip in a cosmoloid which can be increased by augmenting a cosmoloid to the same cosmoloid (e.g. Luna is to be augmented to another Luna).Take note that there's an item also that can be used to increase the active slots even without augmenting a unit to the same unit.

For purchasing the same bot after unlocking it, as far as I know, you can't. However, there are cases where you can get bots as rewards in arena (I got a baller and scorpton as prizes). Though I believe the bots which are rewarded in arena are limited (don't expect to get any moes or high tier bots). I can's say if this is accurate. Prolly Astral or Prisk can confirm this.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Quote :
Though I believe the bots which are rewarded in arena are limited (don't expect to get any moes or high tier bots). I can's say if this is accurate.

arena drop bots are the ones you have unlocked in shop. If you never unlock anything in shop(beyond the first thing they force you to unlock) you won't get any drops. The more you unlock, the more drops you will get.

I'm not sure if the highest tier of unlock bots(axion, aquila, brickgale, baron, etc) also drop but I know this applies for the cheap ones.
Back to top Go down
Drisknoll
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Any downsides to ranking up your bots to S before hitting lvl 32?
What's the max lvl for an S rank bot?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:46 pm

You can't hit level 32 until you're S rank anyways lol.

Max level is 40 for S rank and 30 for A rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:48 pm

@Drisknoll wrote:
Any downsides to ranking up your bots to S before hitting lvl 32?
What's the max lvl for an S rank bot?
You can't level a bot to 32 without it being S rank to begin with. It's the same as CB1's limit removal. 40 is the maximum level.
Back to top Go down
Drisknoll
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:54 pm

I swear my Luna hit 32 before I S ranked her but I probably remembered wrong. The question still stand though. Are my other bots going to miss out on some stats if I S rank them at lvl 21 rather than the limit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:05 pm

@Drisknoll wrote:
I swear my Luna hit 32 before I S ranked her but I probably remembered wrong. The question still stand though. Are my other bots going to miss out on some stats if I S rank them at lvl 21 rather than the limit?
Units can't limit unlock before capping. Your bots are going to have to hit level 30 with a maxed EXP bar before she can S rank.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:59 pm

The "32" you saw was likely the cost of your bot.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:41 pm

Are bonus affinities when installing cartridges worth using boost items on or does it depend on the bot and personal preference? I'm slowly starting cartridge builds for my Crim and Luna and I want some quick opinions before going forward with it.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Well affinities are obviously going to help you out, but they're still random even if you do use boost items. So it just depends on how much you want to suffer.

edit: There are some boost items that allow you to re-roll twice to see if you can get better affinities, and some that guarantee high affinities + are re-rollable
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:32 pm

yes, you want your carts to give you extra stats. If you get something bad and can't reroll it with the success item, you can use a cartridge format(can get from garapon or golden arena) to get the cart back and try again at a later time.

The only other way to get bonus stats is from spheres, which take away stats as well(and you generally can't take away a useless stat in this game so you actually do end up making your bot weaker in some way, actual tradeoff) the best thing to do is to accept the randomness of cart boosts and then use spheres to take away the boosts you don't really want.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Is there a way to force bots into maintenance mode despite durability not being 0? would be good to do so before having to go to bed or something like that =w=. Because those in maint regen after 2 hours and those that are not in maint still are not at full endurance after getting up from 7 hours long sleep lol.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:36 pm

How do I use a 2nd Shift Action? I recently installed a 2nd Shift Action cartridge on my Luna and need help on how to use it. Just in case, the 2nd shift action is called Stomp.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:03 pm

press R to swap between shift action
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Does swapping between shift actions work in the middle of a match?
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:28 pm

dang dats OP. Time to get chain hooks on all of my robits.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Too bad they only work on panzers and are severely situational.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:28 am

Why is it situational?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:37 am

It will never hit targets that are strafing (Moving to the left or right) unless you properly aim it beforehand, which is very hard to do especially when under fire. It also can't reach that high either, so you can't pull enemies off of cliffs as reliably as you think you would.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:16 am

interdasting. Do the shift actions have shared cooldowns?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:31 am

No.
Back to top Go down
pulupulu

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:15 am

Am I able to change hair part? Do dismantle seperate the hair part? Able to get dismantle bot back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some short questions...   Some short questions... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some short questions...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break 2 :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com