Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break stop working... Again...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanekun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Amanekun

Male Posts : 6

Cosmic Break stop working... Again... Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:01 am

Game stop working after the newest update... When i start the game, the launcher disappear and game wont launch. I am seriously crying right now D:
Back to top Go down
AkiraLegend
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:51 am

update newest java, microsoft net frame work, and game use microsoft visual c++ 2008. its work for me
Back to top Go down
wapiti4
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Other / Decline to state Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:43 am

Well, I suppose you could try this topic

Possible Startup Crashes:

Read SeniorGrey's post about it,and note the "Use an existing Options File" section of it.

Maybe look through the forums first after this?
Back to top Go down
Amanekun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Amanekun

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:47 am

I tried it D:, it works for the first time... I tried every other option but not a single one work. And sry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
wapiti4
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Other / Decline to state Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:16 pm

well, i heard basically you have to keep anti aliasing at 2x or it'll stop working again
Back to top Go down
Zukata

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 am

Hmm, try to run as administrator ...
also, check the security .. make sure your windows account has Full Control to your CB ...
Back to top Go down
https://i.imgur.com/XB6FV.jpg
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:15 am

@Amanekun wrote:
Game stop working after the newest update... When i start the game, the launcher disappear and game wont launch. I am seriously crying right now D:

Try to Right-click on CosmicBreak's icon > Properties > Compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode for (Press check and pick your system). There is also option to run the program as an admin.
It has always worked for me whenever I had that problem.
Good luck!

Cosmic Break stop working... Again... Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Amanekun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Amanekun

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:34 am

Well thanks for the help but i got it. Just delete the whole File and reinstall with Optionfiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break stop working... Again...   Cosmic Break stop working... Again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break stop working... Again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com