Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noobie Doobie Questions D:

Go down 
+15
Winty
SuperNova.pt
NeedCheeseCake
Kamacaztiege
Hellshake Yano
Isdelft
Sakura1
EXNova
That_Wiesel_Guy
Astral_Dono
LazFlamme
Zwiebel Force
Skulkraken
Kuzuha
DiamonJozu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Oh Flapjack is too outdated or he's just bad compared to the others?
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 pm

DiamonJozu wrote:
Oh Flapjack is too outdated or he's just bad compared to the others?

He gets more than 40 FLY in his plane mode and can be tuned as an Alpha AIR with 800+ HP without EX tuning. He's old and kind of outdated, but he's still very, very strong. That said, the current meta is not kind to him; Compared to other AIR's, he has to be fairly close to his target to deal damage, and he can't afford to take Clearance because he's so reliant on Crimson Veil procs keeping him in the fight.

In a meta where everyone and their mother has some kind of nasty debuff to throw at people, that's an issue, but given his raw power it's not enough of one to prevent him from being quite good.
Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Speaking about Airs got Malca xD is she good? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Which one? The original/School versions aren't bad. They remind me of a more up-to-date Feng Mei, A bit tight on capa (this is easily solved by not using handhelds), prerry safe vs LNDs and anything that can't reach them. They're not very popular for some reason I don't know. Her wind version is nicknamed "Wayrape" l0l
Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:27 pm

The Red one with only Malca in her name Surprised
Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Got Elcott Reaver from the garapon but it's really hard to use :S btw with the dx coins i should get the slots for my Coletti or get some cool robots?
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Quote :
learn how2usesearch , thanks

yes , elcott reaver is hard to use , i have some plan with her for a long time

but i have other melee that i got more interested in , so she still sit in my garage

she have feature like ivis ; the chain guard too , but without on-demand cv
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Isdelft wrote:
Quote :
learn how2usesearch , thanks

Idk why you put that when he didn't even ask for assistance for Elcott he just said she was hard,

and was only asking what bot he should possibly get from DX shop, which I see no point in posting that since this is pretty much his thread to ask and get answer ._.
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:45 pm

malca and coletti already have some topic about them

and if you look at the topic about coletti , you can decide if you need additional usb for her

dx coin shop already answer in previous comment

sorry , my body now have 1/4 salt because of certain person
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Isdelft wrote:
malca and coletti already have some topic about them

and if you look at the topic about coletti , you can decide if you need additional usb for her

dx coin shop already answer in previous comment

sorry , my body now have 1/4 salt because of certain person

oh nvm then Ignore my Post

My body also has some salt due to earlier shits,

Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:51 am

Well, now i've finally got 250 cards and from the last 3 tickets i found only a Vestia :S maybe later i'll post some screen of my garage/items and all i've got so you guys can suggest me what to do Surprised
btw it's better if i continue farming cards on this account even if they just give me the item box or i should swap to another account and try to get some cool robots? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:09 am

item within 250 card list better than that extra cards box , if you have time to grind another alts
Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:53 am

Oh okay i'll try to get some cards on another account then Very Happy

Well this is my main account right now:

Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 BSV6T9E

Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 GmVU9op

Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 JCi8ujF

Any suggestion? What robots should i focus on (I really like Fia and Homura playstyle) ?
I still didn't tune up a single robot D: but im gonna read the guide in doc file and learn how to do it later Smile
I still didn't do any mission beside the orders so, what mission should i do to farm some cool weapons or parts?

I'm really sorry if im making just dumb questions xD
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:32 am

Dat UC. You've been busy O.O

I'd suggest you to invest in Limit Removers and UC available Drive Items if you need these (I see at least 3 candidates for Armor Drive in example). I think the Drive Items reset monthly by now (I could be wrong on that :X).

Don't touch your Beginner Pass/3x Multipliers until we get a long multiplier event (from time to time we get like 3x or even 5x Multipliers for a week or such, if you use the support pass/3x Multiplier tickets they will add to that).

Focus on the bots you enjoy playing the most (: No point in scoring high, if the way you do it is not entertaining. There will always be people who will tell you that your bot is too strong/weak, but let the haters be haters. If you're playing a lot, you might as well do the mate requests daily (save your progress at the 3rd outpost or higher then just do Aile, Eris and Ivis can be done by playing legion. Astralyzer/Fia/Icy/Homura/Melfi HEART should be able to finish the matches in about 90 seconds). It's tiring, but it can really help a lot in collecting enough protectors/harmonics (and you never got enough of these xD).

Then again you probably have a real life and want to try out your other accs a well :,>
Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:44 am

Yeah ahah im really enjoying this game Surprised i just got all the 250 cards in 2 days xD (Farming cards with Buff Devastator is kinda easy lol) what about the ocean coins? what should i get?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:45 am

Why do you like Homura's playstyle? It's just dirt cheap, really.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:06 pm

DiamonJozu wrote:
what about the ocean coins? what should i get?

The aqua parasols, get as many as you can before they vanish forever.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Yeah, Aqua Parasol is pretty good. It's a railgun and has a sorta long charge time, but the dmg is really nice and you can use it on any non-SUP. You can also use it with the water refill buff (iir only the Ion series and Trintia can use it) to double the bullet size l0l

Shred Shotgun is sorta popular to. It only has one slot, but that won't stop you from doing high dmg in close range. I think Omega.EXE made a guide about it.

I think all the items from Swim Ring LGJ to Dancing Herianzus will vanish in the next update. The LGJ is interesting: it is only 5 cost, gives some extra stats and provides a valuable tune-up slot for builds that can have an LGJ. You might want some.

Water Gatling is interesting to: if you use the subweapon in a body of water, it will activate the hypershot effect for a short time. I didn't see these in a while, but I got some myself just to be prepared.

Stuff like the Artist Brush, etc. is really good for bots like Fia in example. The purpose is the same as cheer-pom-pon, but they give a different bonus stat. Doesn't look like much of a difference, but sometimes these can be difference between 39 and 40 TEC. Of course you want 40 TEC on any TEC based attacker :3c

The Wonderbits are interesting to. I think they'll stay for a while, but you can't go wrong with them. Least important I think.

Graceful Striking Arts is used very often. It deals Melt! (only one tick) and damage. The Melt! effect will intercept your target and the dealt damage is nice to. It works fine on almost everything. If you got leftover TEC/STR equip this WB.

Wolfraid is another interesting WB (not sure about Pushpaka, I think it works the same). He attacks people in front of you and freezes them for a second or such. Takes practize to aim, but if you use the Wonder Balancer Core Tune, you can use it, even at 0 TEC/STR. It's one of these itty-bitty extras.

The Barrier Satelite Bit is often overseen. You need at least 1 TEC/STR for a proper connection time, but it's a free meatshield.

Nemlim Bat Bit to. A lot of people ignore it, because of the lame damage and hit rate, but it deals charge delay and can be used to disrupt people. I like to use it on Diana D'Eclair builds sometimes.

I also like Maccaron Pochette Bits, but the only Bot I equip with them is Minaria and ever since the itroduction of Drone Bit D, I have little use for them :S
Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:24 am

So, yeah after 1 year (kinda) i started playing the game again, im still a total noob (i just tuned the homura weapon with 1 tune .-. and that's it)... btw im back with more question and an update on my robots... so let's start with the questions:

1)I need some sort of tier list of my garage, like what's good and what's real trash or totally useless.
2)There's any good weapon i can buy from the shop with UC or like something that works good in arena? Im just using handy bazookas on my robots cuz people told me to use them but i feel like they are kinda useless (maybe i just don't know how and on what robots i should use them...)
3)There's anything good i should take from the Fleur Angel coin shop?
4)On which garapon should i use my delight tickets?

Well that's it for now, im just trash at the game atm lol, about the builds and stuff like that im good look around the forum so maybe i can find something about it, so well that's my garage and my weapons so maybe you can tell me what's good and bad Very Happy

Garage
Weapons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:32 am

Direct all Delight Tickets to Delight Ticket Garapon 1. Avoid Premium unless you're feeling really lucky.
Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:50 am

Best robots that i can find in this garapon?
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:31 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Yeah, Aqua Parasol is pretty good. It's a railgun and has a sorta long charge time, but the dmg is really nice and you can use it on any non-SUP. You can also use it with the water refill buff (iir only the Ion series and Trintia can use it) to double the bullet size l0l

Shred Shotgun is sorta popular to. It only has one slot, but that won't stop you from doing high dmg in close range. I think Omega.EXE made a guide about it.

I think all the items from Swim Ring LGJ to Dancing Herianzus will vanish in the next update. The LGJ is interesting: it is only 5 cost, gives some extra stats and provides a valuable tune-up slot for builds that can have an LGJ. You might want some.

Water Gatling is interesting to: if you use the subweapon in a body of water, it will activate the hypershot effect for a short time. I didn't see these in a while, but I got some myself just to be prepared.

Stuff like the Artist Brush, etc. is really good for bots like Fia in example. The purpose is the same as cheer-pom-pon, but they give a different bonus stat. Doesn't look like much of a difference, but sometimes these can be difference between 39 and 40 TEC. Of course you want 40 TEC on any TEC based attacker :3c

The Wonderbits are interesting to. I think they'll stay for a while, but you can't go wrong with them. Least important I think.

Graceful Striking Arts is used very often. It deals Melt! (only one tick) and damage. The Melt! effect will intercept your target and the dealt damage is nice to. It works fine on almost everything. If you got leftover TEC/STR equip this WB.

Wolfraid is another interesting WB (not sure about Pushpaka, I think it works the same). He attacks people in front of you and freezes them for a second or such. Takes practize to aim, but if you use the Wonder Balancer Core Tune, you can use it, even at 0 TEC/STR. It's one of these itty-bitty extras.

The Barrier Satelite Bit is often overseen. You need at least 1 TEC/STR for a proper connection time, but it's a free meatshield.

Nemlim Bat Bit to. A lot of people ignore it, because of the lame damage and hit rate, but it deals charge delay and can be used to disrupt people. I like to use it on Diana D'Eclair builds sometimes.

I also like Maccaron Pochette Bits, but the only Bot I equip with them is Minaria and ever since the itroduction of Drone Bit D, I have little use for them :S

You don't need a guide for Shrekt Shotgun. You simply tune force on that slot, go for red-tier Boost Run and 40 TEC plus lots of survivability options like shields, HP tunes and all that shit. Done. Typical LND gunner build gives up to 150 damage PER CANISTER SHOT (not per bullet from a shot, the damage becomes shit once the bullets spread out), ZOOM ZOOM SPEED (though you have to master that aim because Boost Run will fuck your aim up) so you can get up close and personal (the range where the canister doesn't break up, which is melee range, so RUN LIKE MOTHERFUCKING HELL).

Most of the bits mentioned are shit except Wolfraid, which works a la Mirana Arrow that you need to aim and will stun people on hit, and GSA, which inflicts Melt.

And no, for the love of God, DO NOT USE WATER FUCKING GATLING.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:19 am

Shance wrote:
up to 150 damage PER CANISTER SHOT
Don't pull numbers out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
DiamonJozu
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Im back! With more questions obviously  Deal with it

I still dunno what to play, what's really good and what's just bad and i should even bother using. Atm im just using buff deva and trinitia cuz im bad with anything else and i can't survive in arena with the others...
I tuned only the Homura weapon with 3 High shooter (dunno if it's good or not but w/e i guess), and i still dunno how should i tune the other bots...
Based on my garage and i would like to learn how to play an art or air, what should i get from the DX Coin shop? Or just which moe/bots are the best that i should just get?
What should i get from the ocean coin shop besides handhelds?

So, that's my garage situation right now, just tell me what to do and i'll do it  Rolling Eyes

Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 V99ky63
Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EVcMvJE
Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 TevzXdP
Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 ZtYzlFX
Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 R1XtoHP
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:09 pm

>melfi heart

dear sir plox die and gib me mai melfi heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Noobie Doobie Questions D: - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noobie Doobie Questions D:
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next