Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colletti's Core Tune

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

Colletti's Core Tune Empty
PostSubject: Colletti's Core Tune   Colletti's Core Tune EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:14 pm

I see she has one, but I have no idea what the hell it does. I'm guessing it's linked to her self-inflicted bullet jam? Anybody got the scoop?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Colletti's Core Tune   Colletti's Core Tune EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:39 pm

this has been discussed but the forum is too hard to read and information is not easy to access.

Her core tune allows her to alpha strike while bypassing chargeup time, but she inflicts alpha jam at the end so you can't spam chargeless alpha. That's it. She's not an "always alpha" unit, but a single-weapon gunner that can situationally alpha for a damage spike.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Colletti's Core Tune   Colletti's Core Tune EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Clearly The freaking Search function is too hard. _.

100% sure we discuses this in the Colleti or Nebel Thread
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Colletti's Core Tune   Colletti's Core Tune EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:48 pm

"self-inflicted bullet jam" This should be a thing with alpha arts and long range air alphas

Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Colletti's Core Tune   Colletti's Core Tune EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Clearly The freaking Search function is too hard. _.

100% sure we discuses this in the Colleti or Nebel Thread

>constantly repeating what someone else already said
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Colletti's Core Tune   Colletti's Core Tune EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Fuwakomoriya wrote:
"self-inflicted bullet jam"  This should be a thing with alpha arts and long range air alphas

It would fix a lot of balance issues, now that I think about it. That said, it seems like it would piss a lot of people off, so I doubt it'll happen. A number of people actually either like the lack of balancing or don't have an issue with it, believe it or not. It's mostly the wallet warrior crowd who have everything and drop money on every single new gara. While they tend to be the minority, they keep CS running high so the almighty forces of capitalism lead to them pretty much getting their way every time.

Winty wrote:
this has been discussed but the forum is too hard to read and information is not easy to access.

Her core tune allows her to alpha strike while bypassing chargeup time, but she inflicts alpha jam at the end so you can't spam chargeless alpha. That's it. She's not an "always alpha" unit, but a single-weapon gunner that can situationally alpha for a damage spike.

Right. I looked through the Colleti or Nebel thread to try and figure it out, and couldn't do so. Thanks for the assist there, boss; I'd heard stuff about charge-up from friends, but I wasn't sure what the distinct effects were or if there was more to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colletti's Core Tune   Colletti's Core Tune Empty

Back to top Go down

Colletti's Core Tune
Page 1 of 1