Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request: Quest Drops Guide?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Claxus
Claxus

Male Posts : 27

Request: Quest Drops Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Request: Quest Drops Guide?   Request: Quest Drops Guide? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:11 pm

I've become quite fond of playing quests in search of new parts. It seems like enemies drop certain part series, or maybe it's the areas where they drop? Right now, specifically, I'm looking for these parts: Ace Braver, Red Squeeler, and Misside. I have some parts of each, but these parts seem pretty good (look nice as well) and I'd like the whole sets. Does anyone know if there's a consistent way to get these drops? I know certain enemies drop parts of themselves ex) trees, seals, skeletons. But those three series aren't enemies in quests.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Request: Quest Drops Guide?   Request: Quest Drops Guide? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 pm

>> Click <<

The only way to get your stuff is to continuously farm the hell out of Arcantus.

That's the only way. Also, trading off anything you don't want, such as duplicates of parts that have NO SLOTS or less than 3 seems to effect part drop rates.

No guarantee that you'll get the parts you want though.

If you are SUPER LUCKY you'll get a Lazchan [LC] Lucky Cube and when you open it you get the Lazchan with the legit LazFlamme BS look.

But she still only has a Magic Circle, Trip, and Kiss for moves.

You'll be using the points from the excess traded in drops for Accessory and Lazchan (One Piece School Swimsuit version) cubes anyway.
Back to top Go down
leon27607
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Request: Quest Drops Guide?   Request: Quest Drops Guide? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:23 am

i'm assuming ur talking about the japanese version and not the ENG version....(about the lazchan)
Back to top Go down
Cino
Cino

PostSubject: Re: Request: Quest Drops Guide?   Request: Quest Drops Guide? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:13 am

Thanks for the guide...seems i know where i can hunt those ****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request: Quest Drops Guide?   Request: Quest Drops Guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

Request: Quest Drops Guide?
Page 1 of 1