Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting Silica Skin for "Filia"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chouxvalier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chouxvalier

Male Posts : 100

Requesting Silica Skin for "Filia" Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Silica Skin for "Filia"   Requesting Silica Skin for "Filia" EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:22 pm

So yea, I wanna know if anyone would be as so kind, to make me (and anyone else who would want it) a Silica skin for the new bot coming to en next week, the art type with a dragon. Hasnt been released yet but I just wanted to put the idea out there for when she hits EN server :] please consider it, I think it would be really cute lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.nyappy.
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
.nyappy.

Female Posts : 132

Requesting Silica Skin for "Filia" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Silica Skin for "Filia"   Requesting Silica Skin for "Filia" EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:30 am

I was just thinking of the same thing :3
I'll let you know once I'm done with mine
Back to top Go down

Requesting Silica Skin for "Filia"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Skins and Poly Edits :: Skins and Poly Edits Request-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com