Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S> Various Mats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reaper64
reaper64

S> Various Mats Empty
PostSubject: S> Various Mats   S> Various Mats EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:14 pm

I need this stock gone after tomorrow's bazaar. Gotta get enough funding for the next 50 Rt bundle next month, among other things.

...Anyways, please note that some materials CANNOT be traded due to potential violation of bazaar guidelines. Thus, please disregard these items in question.

I sell these mats on a first come, first served mentality. Too slow on the post? Too bad.

Lastly, I have some material exchange points that I can use to get you some items not included in this list. Simply PM me for these kinds of transactions.

Here is the list: https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/26/08/15/bazaar12.png

Items Currently Sold Out
Red Gem
Green Gem
White Gem
Rainbow Gem
Crystal Gem

Last edited by reaper64 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

S> Various Mats Empty
PostSubject: Re: S> Various Mats   S> Various Mats EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 pm

I'll take all your red gems for 10k, all green gems for 10k, all rainbow gems for 20k, all crystal gems for 12k, all white gems for 5k, all rainbow chips for 30k huehue and if you have ocean coins I'll buy them all.
Back to top Go down

S> Various Mats
Page 1 of 1