Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Are Rainbow Sand and Ocean Coin gear sellable/tradable?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reaper64
reaper64

Are Rainbow Sand and Ocean Coin gear sellable/tradable? Empty
PostSubject: Are Rainbow Sand and Ocean Coin gear sellable/tradable?   Are Rainbow Sand and Ocean Coin gear sellable/tradable? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:19 am

Right now, I have two 3s icicle swords (don't remember the name, sorry) that I lost interest in, and about to have surplus rainbow sand anytime soon. And the bazaar is coming up too!

So, is it possible to sell Rainbow Sand and trade Ocean Coin gear?

If so, I will see if I can sell the sand in batches of 100... at a high price, that is! As for the gear, I'd like to trade it in for two more heat gatlings - these things melt robots like no tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3097

Are Rainbow Sand and Ocean Coin gear sellable/tradable? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Rainbow Sand and Ocean Coin gear sellable/tradable?   Are Rainbow Sand and Ocean Coin gear sellable/tradable? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:40 am

You can't trade Ocean Coin prizes, but you can trade the Ocean Coins themselves.

Right now I'm just wanting to make sure if I can trade Maple Angel Coin prizes. When the Bazaar comes, we'll know.

And no, Rainbow Sand cannot be sold because it's "a very rare composition".
Back to top Go down

Are Rainbow Sand and Ocean Coin gear sellable/tradable?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General :: Bazaar-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com