Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+70
Lace
.nyappy.
elmatalast
RaverX
exoakutsu
DavidRain
Shidokun
fggt
Zwiebel Force
SuperNova.pt
NeedCheeseCake
MyOnly~Ray
dsp
Tuskin
★Midnight Delight★
VietPho
AhegaoMaster
AnTi90d
thehellamireading
aosepsa
mechaRev
YukiZero
Shance
God is a Cat Girl
Kuzuha
LazFlamme
Stickboy
MrCake
Astral_Dono
Afterburner
VeryMelon
Toilet-Flusher
That_Wiesel_Guy
MegaManZX
Halexander
Fuwakomoriya
Winty
GasaiYunoº
tyoon2003
Isdelft
Aethereal
Skulkraken
Charz
dyshaun
+RedCobra+
Sakura1
Samui
LordOfTheNoobs
Nanite
Airiri
Shiar
hannahberry
Maelstrom
udon-GE
Frizz
toil
Koiro
Ariyuki
koohzie22
Aiოi ♥
snakegourd
ZatohPsi2
HashiriyaR32
Silvershine
Relict?
Arti
Lazgrane
Ryu Haruse
Fleur
AlkaidStar
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 pm

I feel torn whether to tune Mikuru Miu or not since deathballs are kinda overrated in this meta.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:10 pm

you use berz girl the fuck are you talking bout son
Back to top Go down
Lazgrane
Lazgrane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:51 pm

I just noticed that litia blue has another slot after her blue tail.

Anyone know what goes in there?
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:15 pm

a rubber dick
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:39 am

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
you use berz girl the fuck are you talking bout son

rude and gay, remind me to keep an eye on you on arena
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:23 am

watch out he might quit forever again
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:27 am

Got Minaria day 1 with my barrier umbrella because I'm an impatient fuck, then bought 2 slots for her

Then, after that, I got all paranoid, thinking stuff like "that was an awful idea" "i'm gonna roll another one with a ticket for sure" etc etc

so of course I get my ticket for 150 cards and roll Asphe
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:00 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 29494464a9

What to do with this? I rolled an Agnizyne on my last thanks ticket.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:13 am

put that one core tune on it, then add boost run/eco boost run and enjoy the fastest art in the game
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:57 am

How good is the new Ion, really? I'm kinda intrigued.

Haven't used an Ion in ages though. Last time I did was when I used a 1s vanilla Ion with an Aqua Parasol abusing water buff. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:29 am

Arti wrote:
put that one core tune on it, then add boost run/eco boost run and enjoy the fastest art in the game
stat breakpoints plox
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:51 am

The stat breakpoints are in the Guides subforum.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:52 am

Iirc his selling point is, that he doesn't need that much mobility tunes, thank to burning runner. Guess you really want extra HP.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:57 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Iirc his selling point is, that he doesn't need that much mobility tunes, thank to burning runner. Guess you really want extra HP.
Do I go for 40 tec and 40 tgh or should just go for 40 tec then maximize hp?
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:16 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 MdYMIqI

>4 vs 11

please...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 am

I like getting carried too :3c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:06 am

MyOnly~Ray wrote:
stat breakpoints plox
There are no breakpoints for the Burning Runner/Boost Run Agnizyne build. The Burning debuff jacks up your fly stat past the maximum, and the Burning Runner core tune also makes your wlk increase past the maximum allowing you to outspeed all conventional units, and match speed with Berylskid, bikes, and Cannon Baller DR. The only thing that outspeeds Agnizyne are Burning Runner LNDs.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:52 am

Diabolical wrote:
MyOnly~Ray wrote:
stat breakpoints plox
There are no breakpoints for the Burning Runner/Boost Run Agnizyne build. The Burning debuff jacks up your fly stat past the maximum, and the Burning Runner core tune also makes your wlk increase past the maximum allowing you to outspeed all conventional units, and match speed with Berylskid, bikes, and Cannon Baller DR. The only thing that outspeeds Agnizyne are Burning Runner LNDs.
Does this mean I don't need any tuning for mobility? Great!!!!!! I love this unit already!

Man, I can't wait till next week's update
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:43 am

Pls remember that you're not always burning. At some point you enter the Melt Status or need to fire the core/WB, meaning that your burning ends.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:58 am

@MyOnly~Ray

You will still need mobility. Bikers still need wlk tunes to go faster even if they're already fast by default. How much more for Agnizyne?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 am

Kuzuha wrote:
You will still need mobility.
Burning and Burning Runner set your stats to a fixed amount. You can have 40 wlk and 40 fly Agnizyne and it won't matter when compared to a 1/1 Agnizyne when both are on fire since they'll move at the same speed.
The only suggestion I can make regarding mobility if anyone opts for the Burning crutch build is not to bring any stat under 1. You will have to cool off eventually and it's better to not be a sitting duck when you do.
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 IvOTb
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:35 am

That's good to know since I also have an Agni.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:11 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
Burning and Burning Runner set your stats to a fixed amount. You can have 40 wlk and 40 fly Agnizyne and it won't matter when compared to a 1/1 Agnizyne when both are on fire since they'll move at the same speed.
The only suggestion I can make regarding mobility if anyone opts for the Burning crutch build is not to bring any stat under 1. You will have to cool off eventually and it's better to not be a sitting duck when you do.

nice colors baby dia

Shance wrote:
I feel torn whether to tune Mikuru Miu or not since deathballs are kinda overrated in this meta.
IF ITS NOT ANTLION BS

--------------------------------------
When reaching crown rank, can you still get rank points from missions?
not to level because you already reached maximum but just rank points you get from missions.
I'm sorry if it sounds really vague, dfaksjfe I can't type
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:22 pm

You continue to accumulate rank points when you reach crown rank.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Princess Nana wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

nice colors baby dia

Shance wrote:
IF ITS NOT ANTLION BS

--------------------------------------
When reaching crown rank, can you still get rank points from missions?
not to level because you already reached maximum but just rank points you get from missions.
I'm sorry if it sounds really vague, dfaksjfe I can't type

Antlion might as well not just be overrated but also one of the strongest out of all deathballs, except that Lily wins on stats, antlion BS2 gets a lot of benefits from being a main, like no forced animations and instant lock on, and the potential to extend it's range through another weapon and quick switching, being the only trade back that you lose a tiny bit of range compared with Miruru/Perse (range numbers are the same, but not the same in practice, sub weapons lock on further away than main weapons even if range is the same).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next