Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+70
Lace
.nyappy.
elmatalast
RaverX
exoakutsu
DavidRain
Shidokun
fggt
Zwiebel Force
SuperNova.pt
NeedCheeseCake
MyOnly~Ray
dsp
Tuskin
★Midnight Delight★
VietPho
AhegaoMaster
AnTi90d
thehellamireading
aosepsa
mechaRev
YukiZero
Shance
God is a Cat Girl
Kuzuha
LazFlamme
Stickboy
MrCake
Astral_Dono
Afterburner
VeryMelon
Toilet-Flusher
That_Wiesel_Guy
MegaManZX
Halexander
Fuwakomoriya
Winty
GasaiYunoº
tyoon2003
Isdelft
Aethereal
Skulkraken
Charz
dyshaun
+RedCobra+
Sakura1
Samui
LordOfTheNoobs
Nanite
Airiri
Shiar
hannahberry
Maelstrom
udon-GE
Frizz
toil
Koiro
Ariyuki
koohzie22
Aiოi ♥
snakegourd
ZatohPsi2
HashiriyaR32
Silvershine
Relict?
Arti
Lazgrane
Ryu Haruse
Fleur
AlkaidStar
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:18 pm

nice corona
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Can't test yet due to internet problems, but looks good...

http://prntscr.com/7p8rgn

Also, need lvls...
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:01 pm

reminder that every unit you enjoy using is trash
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:40 pm

thats why I still use my scaregants when Im not lagging like poop
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:28 am

that manya is 2 hawt Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:12 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
>giving a fuck about Pina when there're Amy V and Air Rouche.

That's exactly what I got with the monthly rt and the event 50 rt. Got both with 2 simple x1 rolls. Weekly gara never fails me.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 am

Everybody gets something cool, except the little onions ;~;
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:39 am

i didn't get anything because I didn't roll.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 am

I got Generator BS. Still not sure if good or bad luck, but I'm sticking it on Orin for now.

My Orin is named Simon because Gurren Lagann violin.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:44 am

someone01 wrote:
Charz wrote:
not every repeat is considered garbage especially if it was a high grade moe you can make an alternate build for that copy for experimentation and fun purposes if the copy is a mech you can keep it for core and parts especially if you get a mech in the future that work with said parts which will in turn increase your build options and the degree of customization available for you  

throwing away useful gara bots just because they are repeats is kinda ridiculous the sky in CB do not rain silver and golden balls to throw away the gara bots in the garbage that easily without examining if said bot is good or not

to make story short the unwise practice of discarding bots that may be useful for you in the future will bite you in the ass later especially that the meta is worsening with every update

Realistically speaking, the only built robots i have seen on the arena are Alpha AIRs.

Its pretty rare to see LND (gunner and melee) or even M-S-SS ARTs being built.

Judging by current game status and players, the days where people built LND melee hoppers or M/S/SS Arts are long gone.

I gave ouka most of my robot parts when i realized game would close before i would find them useful again.

toil wrote:

I just decided to roll the weekly gara aiming for Rosso Apside but CS gave me Pina. I guess the thugwarplife chose me.

Btw, does she need any weapon tunes and/or CV or just HP + warp + fast recovery is enough?

Oh my god.

There is a pina on weekly gara!

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 LkKaYCp

And good stuff too.

Normally there is bad stuff. Not even average stuff like regular, not-hd ivis or a kururu.

I wonder if i should roll this weekly gara.

How many rolls will it take to get her...

Maybe it is like the garapon of 4 years ago i rolled that needed at least 150$ on RT to roll a good gold ball like 1 of the lop sisters? Or maybe CS made rates for weekly gara a  better?

Considering my luck i will only roll another illumis, weapons, hecatocles and tunes.

For the sake of argument let me pinpoint some stuff for you

your statement about land gunners and melee lands not being built or used in arena is false lets take the land gunners for instance CS have released a big multitude of separate land weapons that have properties which enable them to compete in today meta for example you have estes guns with bullets that ignore melee deflection or pierce guns series all of them have respectable damage and can be attached on M S or L land UC cores along with K shields and can be pretty viable in arena

there is even some uber land gunner bots like cosmo kaizer AC he have double gattelings as his core weapon ppl attach double k shields on him he is pretty durable and can dish out alot of damage before he dies

also remember the LL bulk gatteling mod you rolled earlier ? that is the pinnacle of modern gunner weaponry it dish out alot of damage and it is commonly seen on blazed baron cores they utilize the burning runner gimmick for run and gun tactics and it can even outrun the melee lands you complain about so much

as for melee land mech well lets just say that there was someone i hate was using those he is known to run around with a golden zero saber it has an evil halberd plus a gun slapped on it it can wreck havoc in the arena and fuck around with most modern moes just because it was tuned to the extremes with CV on it it is shameful to say but i killed that bot with great difficulty

aside from that special case blaze baron with the huge blade can wreck stuff and can utilize the burning runner for the same purpose i see him pretty often in arena

what you say about M Arts are not quite correct as well there are 2 recent M Art units that have high performance those are Hygerkun Mod and Unity both especially the later ppl say that it is on par with Ragna and even after the nerf it is still playable and can net satisfactory game play and score for you

and even without those i don`t understand why would you junk L hecatocles his parts are essential for any serious Alpha striker build not to mention that his AM fire projectiles with the same properties as Brez girl did you even try to test it`s damage output first ?

the Air alpha excuse you use here kinda contradict itself you discarded or ignored rosso asspide which is by all means a solid core for alpha striking you didn`t bother yourself to test the bot and see what he can do

if only you knew how this game was like 4 years ago you wouldn`t have done what you are doing now what you consider to be garbage today is actually a treasure for old players like me back in those old days where every thing and anything was for cash for a chance to get it and you may not in the end ................

i didn`t mean to be hostile to you but learn to value and evaluate what you have gold balls and moes are not every thing in this game the gara continued to troll me throwout the campaign giving me silvers and bronze yet i found some use for them and didn`t complain much at least it was much better than getting blues

Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 am

Omg this walls of text, plz stop
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:51 am

Charz wrote:
stuff

In short, slap both Illumis AMJs onto Hecatocles and there goes an alpha striker.

On topic: I rolled Amy Azure and I'm asking for tips and tricks.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:02 am

SuperNova.pt wrote:
Omg this walls of text, plz stop

Going "Walls of text scary! Walls of text STOP!" is not the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:22 am

LazFlamme wrote:

here's a secret: force tunes are more effective than tec tunes in all cases.
high mobility is very important so that you can put yourself in effective positions to use your incredibly strong main gun and shock laser.
Your cost should go to mobility first, weapon tunes second, HP third, and tec last.
Unlike other Amy cores, her EIW is basically worthless, don't even bother with it.

You should be able to get red tier boost run, increased force and speed on weapon, and 500HP with minimal EX tunes. my build has 521HP, 35wlk/15fly boost run, and 26force+343speed in her gun with only 3 ex tunes. armor drive will put that to 621HP which is a fairly good amount, but it could be higher with more ex tunes. I only have 23 tec but I have over 30 damage per shop on neutral targets with her weapon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:24 am

You tell him, Charz. I read the whole thing and you made some very good and valid points on those robots.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:26 am

darkchuky said it better
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 am

Winty wrote:
LazFlamme wrote:

here's a secret: force tunes are more effective than tec tunes in all cases.
high mobility is very important so that you can put yourself in effective positions to use your incredibly strong main gun and shock laser.
Your cost should go to mobility first, weapon tunes second, HP third, and tec last.
Unlike other Amy cores, her EIW is basically worthless, don't even bother with it.

You should be able to get red tier boost run, increased force and speed on weapon, and 500HP with minimal EX tunes. my build has 521HP, 35wlk/15fly boost run, and 26force+343speed in her gun with only 3 ex tunes. armor drive will put that to 621HP which is a fairly good amount, but it could be higher with more ex tunes. I only have 23 tec but I have over 30 damage per shop on neutral targets with her weapon.

Also her healing is kind of bad, so if you are going to heal someone choose wisely.
by bad I mean her cooldowns and limited heal shots.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:32 am

remember when repair bits existed
Back to top Go down
hannahberry

Female Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:46 am

why would you ever tune force on a handy bazooka clone

tune more speed or range on amy azure's gun and maybe you'll actually hit something other than the lnds coming to reap you
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:51 am

Thanks, people. No wonder I keep busting enemies up like Amy's an ART. Similar to Elven I guess? (big guns with medkits)

Rolled SU Barrier Dome BS today.
You can never have too many shields:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Unlike a regular heal gun, you wouldn't necessarily fire it at any low HP person, but rather someone who will get the most mileage out of the heal and barrier.
5 shots with a heavy cooldown means you should carefully consider who to use them on.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:01 pm

hannahberry wrote:

tune more speed or range on amy azure's gun and maybe you'll actually hit something other than the lnds coming to reap you

why wouldn't you tune force on ANY weapon that doesn't need all 3 slots for speed?
Back to top Go down
hannahberry

Female Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Winty wrote:
hannahberry wrote:

why wouldn't you tune force on ANY weapon that doesn't need all 3 slots for speed?

ya that's what I'm trying to say, a weapon with handy bazooka stats (240 range/275 speed and low dps) shouldn't be wasting any of the slots on force. IMO any wep with under 370ish speed is fairly easy to avoid being hit by if you are paying attention and 240 range means you are outranged by basically every air (even short ranged ones like stella/amlim/malca and w/e else) which is a major problem since the higher blast % means it's pretty shit at killing non-airs cuz blast damage sux dong. If you are serious about using her handy bazooka clone you'd want like hhshooter/grapid to have any chance of ever being able to fight airs, otherwise it's probably better to just use a low tune suicide build where you spam the shieldgun on ur best teammates then kill yourself once you use all 5 and respawn on something more useful.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:19 pm

you don't need to outrange airs to hit them. If an air with 250 can hit you, you can hit them with 240 range. That's like, the entire point of what short boost does for a ranged unit.

30 units of extra speed means very little at such short range with a bullet of this size. Listing "needs X speed" without taking the range into account is flawed thinking. If you are adding range, then you'll obviously want more speed, but the very idea of doing this is incredibly inefficient.

There's really no downside to having blast damage on a weapon like this since the only targets that should have blast guard these days are melees, which you are just going to pull the shock laser out on anyway, right?
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 pm

chillaxin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next