Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights

Go down 
+17
WhiteTofuMagic
NeedCheeseCake
Sakura1
Esequienes?
Tuskin
Skulkraken
Isdelft
exoakutsu
Soarer
Maelstrom
aosepsa
AhegaoMaster
Fuwakomoriya
Shidokun
Winty
Astral_Dono
VietPho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:04 pm

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
can we just ban them both from the forums,  I dont see them do any good at all

They're the laughing stock of CB, although the idea of banning Ese14 looks interesting #em3.5

I'll grab the BanHammer #em3.5
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:07 pm

@Astral_Dono wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
I should learn how to 1v1 melee
You hit the right click button before your opponent does.

You also need 700+ hp for this and slow tunes
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2184

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Lasker vs Fencer:
http://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/54279353
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:18 pm

at least he had 5 hp when i fought him with my fencer.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:27 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
@Astral_Dono wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
I should learn how to 1v1 melee
You hit the right click button before your opponent does.

You also need 700+ hp for this and slow tunes
Wtf if you already knew why did you even ask.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:52 am

@VietPho wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
Since vietpho never post our 1 vs 1 melee fights which he always gets rekt I will upload them my self.

March 12 2016

Ivis vs Lasker - Eris vs Ouka BF

Ivis vs Lasker - Eris vs Mikoto

I just woke up that day and didn't even brush my teeth yet. Whatever. That was clearly not my best gameplay. I thought the dude wanted to test something so I agreed to it. Otherthan that I would have just taken it easy in Arena.

lol excuses I clearly told you Ivis vs Lasker if you want a rematch I can give it to you any day just make sure to brush your teeth before next time.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:27 am

Ese14 you're such a wuss
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:11 am

ese14 is the best 1v1 player in the server, maybe even any server
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 12:07 pm

that's correct, nobody will ever be able to reach his score in 1v1 fites Surprised Lios
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 1:55 pm

I never reject a 1 vs 1 fight they are so fun. 1 vs 1 is where you can see a player's real potential no team where they can hide behind and no one to heal them the result of the match is all up to you. Back when the spanish cosmic break forum existed I challenge all the latin players to 1 vs 1 and I offer them 100,000 UC to the one that can beat me in 1 vs 1 a lot tried no one could deafeat me also when they organized a lnd mecha 1 vs 1 tournament i won it.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:14 pm

1v1 is more about build than a player
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:38 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
I never reject a 1 vs 1 fight they are so fun. 1 vs 1 is where you can see a player's real potential no team where they can hide behind and no one to heal them the result of the match is all up to you. Back when the spanish cosmic break forum existed I challenge all the latin players to 1 vs 1 and I offer them 100,000 UC to the one that can beat me in 1 vs 1 a lot tried no one could deafeat me also when they organized a lnd mecha 1 vs 1 tournament i won it.

In game that was, well, at least initially, meant to be a team based game, with, you know, roles, the true potential certainly isn't in 1vs1, certainly not for everyone, it's just that CB took a turn, a long time ago, for the worse, and pretty much completely ignored what it was meant to be (I mean, why are all this airs doing things that airs are not supposed to do, why is there only what? a single air with a ranged ability that cockblocks melee and a couple of air moes/parts with abilities that do the same but ridiculously unreliably).

Is the true potential of a player to be crossing dicks with another melee when their unit is meant to be killing arts? If I saw one in the middle of arena chasing another melee I'd think they are retards, not that they are reaching their "true potential".
If people want to prove anything in 1vs1, CB isn't the game for that, go grab a game that is actually meant to do that, because IMO, only retards think that any Mexican is the best at anything in a server that isn't 100 meters away from their house, more the less in a game like CB, which is kinda sad really, but the world isn't a fair place anyway.

But then every game has that kind of people, they just go and try to show their e-peen instead of following what is supposed to be their role, because sadly, most games won't account that they aren't being any helpful despite getting points and make their team struggle, because the person that was supposed to be doing something, isn't there, and if there's no one to fill that gap, yeah. But then, CB doesn't even have one of the most important things for team based games with roles, matchmaking.

TL;DR, 1vs1 is like a defender trying to score goals, you might be the defender with the most goals scored, but you are the worst member of your team.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:16 pm

Nah teamwork doesn't work in CB no more since CS decided to break the LND>ART>AIR>LND triangle with its OP pay 2 win bots any OP bot in the right hands can kill any type as fast including the type that i suppose to kill you so the "roles" you mention died long ago. Its faster to kill a melee with your melee than chasing an ART homura with its anti melees decoys. This game has become 2 kinds of player 1/3 fags(players with OP shit) and 2/3 food(low ranks, alt spamers, botters, feeders) and it has become a game of kill the feeders before the fags in the other team kills your feeders If you expect your team ARTs to kill the enemy AIRs and your team AIRs kill the enemy LNDs etc your team is going to get eaten by the fags before that happens you have to go and eat the feeders before they eat yours and if you wait for your team to do its job they won't since they going to be eaten by the fags. You hate to fight expecting nothing from your team and kill as many food as possible and hope your team doesn't eat all the BP before you finish killing the enemy.

TL;DR this game is carry your team by yourself or lose expecting your team to do its job.

Last edited by Esequienes? on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:23 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Nah teamwork doesn't work in CB no more since CS decided to break the LND>ART>AIR>LND triangle with its OP pay 2 win bots any OP bot in the right hands can kill any type as fast including the type that i suppose to kill you so the "roles" you mention died long ago. Its faster to kill a melee with your melee than chasing an ART homura with its anti melees decoys. This game has become 2 kinds of player 1/3 fags(players with OP shit) and 2/3 food(low ranks, alt spamers, botters, feeders) and it has become a game of kill the feeders before the fags in the other team kills your feeders If you expect your team ARTs to kill the enemy AIRs and your team AIRs kill the enemy LNDs etc your team is going to get eaten by the fags before that happens you have to go and eat the feeders before they eat yours and if you wait for your team to do its job they won't since they going to be eaten by the fags. You hate to fight expecting nothing for your team and kill as many food as possible and hope your team doesn't eat all the BP before you finish killing the enemy.

TL;DR this game is carry your team by yourself or lose expecting your team to do its job.

This time, I honestly agree...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:05 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Nah teamwork doesn't work in CB no more since CS decided to break the LND>ART>AIR>LND triangle with its OP pay 2 win bots any OP bot in the right hands can kill any type as fast including the type that i suppose to kill you so the "roles" you mention died long ago. Its faster to kill a melee with your melee than chasing an ART homura with its anti melees decoys. This game has become 2 kinds of player 1/3 fags(players with OP shit) and 2/3 food(low ranks, alt spamers, botters, feeders) and it has become a game of kill the feeders before the fags in the other team kills your feeders If you expect your team ARTs to kill the enemy AIRs and your team AIRs kill the enemy LNDs etc your team is going to get eaten by the fags before that happens you have to go and eat the feeders before they eat yours and if you wait for your team to do its job they won't since they going to be eaten by the fags. You hate to fight expecting nothing for your team and kill as many food as possible and hope your team doesn't eat all the BP before you finish killing the enemy.

Great reading skills. I still find people like you useless in regular play though. And you are not supporting your point at all, just using facts as excuses, which does not make it right.

"It's easier to mash right click and warp through enemy attacks than to get free points, because every art is Homura."

The sad thing is that CS manages to be dumber than most of the players, who have a low IQ already. I'd still crucify both for this shithole though.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:16 pm

unban milez 2016

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tuskin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:20 pm

unban S/a/sha 2016
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:23 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
Nah teamwork doesn't work in CB no more since CS decided to break the LND>ART>AIR>LND triangle with its OP pay 2 win bots any OP bot in the right hands can kill any type as fast including the type that i suppose to kill you so the "roles" you mention died long ago. Its faster to kill a melee with your melee than chasing an ART homura with its anti melees decoys. This game has become 2 kinds of player 1/3 fags(players with OP shit) and 2/3 food(low ranks, alt spamers, botters, feeders) and it has become a game of kill the feeders before the fags in the other team kills your feeders If you expect your team ARTs to kill the enemy AIRs and your team AIRs kill the enemy LNDs etc your team is going to get eaten by the fags before that happens you have to go and eat the feeders before they eat yours and if you wait for your team to do its job they won't since they going to be eaten by the fags. You hate to fight expecting nothing from your team and kill as many food as possible and hope your team doesn't eat all the BP before you finish killing the enemy.

Great reading skills. I still find people like you useless in regular play though. And you are not supporting your point at all, just using facts as excuses, which does not make it right.

"It's easier to mash right click and warp through enemy attacks than to get free points, because every art is Homura."

The sad thing is that CS manages to be dumber than most of the players, who have a low IQ already. I'd still crucify both for this shithole though.

feel free to disagree I'm just telling what I see in arenas every day I suggest you to play this game once in a while
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:26 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:

feel free to disagree I'm just telling what I see in arenas every day I suggest you to play this game once in a while

Quote :
Great reading skills.

I didn't think it would be this useful!
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:28 pm

The fact that you think every art is a homora is pathetic, I honestly don't the " glory " in 1v1 every nigger in arena when I can just use the " team " when we rarely get a working on and just overthrown the homora's since theres always like one =v=. but w.e
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:40 pm

you guys implying homora is the only fag art with anti melee features. Like i said play the game once in a while before you talk.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:42 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
you guys implying homora is the only fag art with anti melee features. Like i said play the game once in a while before you talk.

Great Reading skills Son
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:45 pm

lots of people playing Lumeria, Seruix, Philia, all of which are very easy to kill with melee.
lots of people playing mecha alpha builds, maybe a bit harder to kill if they have moray booster but still not hard.
Some people trying to use Sasha, usually a free kill.

who game this is lol
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:52 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:

I'd imply that not mashing right click might be a better choice than let the anti melee mechanics take the best of you, because even some melee have them, and it doesn't stop people from being idiots and mash e-peens (because it's easier to fight something that takes less damage from your attacks and that can attack back, than something that will die faster and that requires you to use a fraction of your brain to avoid their anti melee and use the cooldown against them, because most arts are barely any good at using their anti melee besides activating it, as seen when arts use traps and run to the opposite direction ensuring that the melee never has to go over the trap, which is even worse in the case of Lumieras going around their shield instead of through it).

All of which shouldn't be any hard for people that spam that shit all day long.

Yet we are still deviating from the "true potential", but I guess there's nothing to support that as you keep talking about how you can't deal with arts.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 pm

I guess I have to put it on simple words so you understand... Players that expect their team to do like you say their "job" lose battles. Players that expect nothing from their team and know the result of the battle is up to how well they carry their team by them self win battles. you are a 27 year old man you can understand this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com