Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5575
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:13 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
I guess I have to put it on simple words so you understand... Players that expect their team to do like you say their "job" lose battles. Players that expect nothing from their team and know the result of the battle is up to how well they carry their team by them self win battles. you are a 27 year old man you can understand this.
so what ur saying is a healer should ignore being a healer and go fck a frog
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Spoiler:
 
>justicia
>shooter
>not a melee

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Xsc8a510

IMO having a main wp like justicia's wp doesn't mean she's a shooter unit. A melee wp has more range than justicia¿s main wp in the majority of cases.

@Esequienes? wrote:
Like i said play the game once in a while before you talk.

that goes for you as well


Last edited by Toilet-Flusher on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:18 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
I guess I have to put it on simple words so you understand... Players that expect their team to do like you say their "job" lose battles. Players that expect nothing from their team and know the result of the battle is up to how well they carry their team by them self win battles. you are a 27 year old man you can understand this.
so what ur saying is a healer should ignore being a healer and go fck a frog
A good single healer can also carry a team.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5575
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:20 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
I guess I have to put it on simple words so you understand... Players that expect their team to do like you say their "job" lose battles. Players that expect nothing from their team and know the result of the battle is up to how well they carry their team by them self win battles. you are a 27 year old man you can understand this.
so what ur saying is a healer should ignore being a healer and go fck a frog
A good single healer can also carry a team.

ah but that's because he following his " role "

but you said they should ignore their " roles " since thats the way to win,
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 21
Location : Final Atrium

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:20 pm

lol lucy
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:21 pm

you don't need to expect your team to do their job, you just need to do your job. It's simple to understand that you will kill an artillery faster than you will kill a melee, that has nothing to do with what your team is doing.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:23 pm

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
Spoiler:
 
>justicia
>shooter
>not a melee

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Xsc8a510

IMO having a main wp like justicia's wp doesn't mean she's a shooter unit. A melee wp has more range than justicia¿s main wp in the majority of cases.

@Esequienes? wrote:
Like i said play the game once in a while before you talk.

that goes for you as well

Only person desperate to win would use a Justicia in a melee duel but what can we expect from LUCY lol I guess Valentine Kal is a melee too scrubs like you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:27 pm

says the guy who spams Aleixa 24/7
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:33 pm

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
says the guy who spams Aleixa 24/7
Looks like one of my bike's road kills dogs is so butt hurt at me that he has to post teamfights of another player to cease it soreness Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5575
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:34 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
says the guy who spams Aleixa 24/7
Looks like one of my bike's road kills dogs is so butt hurt at me that he has to post teamfighst of another player to cease it soreness Laughing

I luv how you ignore half of the post's

but okay I understand you need to ignore the truth sometimes to make ur self feel better king
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:37 pm

It's not like I record every match or take ss like you to brag about your so called "skills".
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:43 pm

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
It's not like I record every match or take ss like you to brag about your so called "skills".
if I recorded every time I kill a scrub like you in arena I would ran out memory really fast and why would i record killing such a weak players like you.

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
says the guy who spams Aleixa 24/7
Looks like one of my bike's road kills dogs is so butt hurt at me that he has to post teamfighst of another player to cease it soreness Laughing

I luv how you ignore half of the post's

but okay I understand you need to ignore the truth sometimes to make ur self feel better king
Sry I don't have that much time to answer all of the butt hurts at the same time tongue
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:28 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
It's not like I record every match or take ss like you to brag about your so called "skills".
if I recorded every time I kill a scrub like you in arena I would ran out memory really fast and why would i record killing such a weak players like you.

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:

Looks like one of my bike's road kills dogs is so butt hurt at me that he has to post teamfighst of another player to cease it soreness Laughing

I luv how you ignore half of the post's

but okay I understand you need to ignore the truth sometimes to make ur self feel better king
Sry I don't have that much time to answer all of the butt hurts at the same time tongue

you missed the point of my post, I wanted to show your stupidity for giving that kind of excuse and that shitty attitude of yours towards ppl. Also ty, you proved my point once again.

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:31 pm

disgraceful forum
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:36 pm

disgraceful game
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:05 pm

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:

you missed the point of my post, I wanted to show your stupidity for giving that kind of excuse and that shitty attitude of yours towards ppl. Also ty, you proved my point once again.
whatever makes you happy boy #em1
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:58 pm

So much hype in my 1v1 thread. Glad to see you guys enjoying my 1v1 videos.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4634
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:17 am

...okay what the shit are you guys doing? >_>

Stay on topic or I hand out warnings. *eyes several posters*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter Online
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 3:17 am

Did some 1v1 match vs BuBuMon for fun. His air melees are no joke. He kept his 'shooting' to a minimal in our fights to be fair. In arena, it would be best not to engage BuBuMon with your melees.

CosmicBreak - VietPho vs BuBuMon [1/6]
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62890962

CosmicBreak - VietPho vs BuBuMon [2/6] (My Eris died)
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62891011

CosmicBreak - VietPho vs BuBuMon [3/6]
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62891089

CosmicBreak - VietPho vs BuBuMon [4/6]
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62891133

CosmicBreak - VietPho vs BuBuMon [5/6] (Lasker almost got countered)
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62891194

CosmicBreak - VietPho vs BuBuMon [6/6]
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/62891241
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 3:39 pm

VietPho vs Shidokun 2016

Weird lag freeze with my current stream settings Sad



Ivis Bikini vs Ivis Reine | Glint Eris vs Hanna |Mikoto vs Hide Eris
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/69580447

Ivis Bikini vs Ivis Reine | Glint Eris vs Jace
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/69580596


Budget Ivis Bikini vs Hanna | Ivis Bikini vs Hide Eris
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/69580692

BaPho vs Hanna | Lasker vs Lasker | Glint Eris vs Hide Eris
https://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/69580790
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Shidokun
God multi tasking
God multi tasking


Male Posts : 994
Join date : 2015-04-06
Location : The land of Nether

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 3:44 pm

lel did you rlly record these ? Jake was for testing though
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:07 am

VietPho vs Snakehyuga (Uncut):
https://secure.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/77245837

I didn't include the first 2 match because those were warmups Smile

Hmm that new sunny left click blast looks like it will be able to stun bikers as they drive into it. Shoot the ball to the ground but if biker runs over the blast they get shocked.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:06 am

So you beat snakehuya in 1 vs 1 that odd normally he gives me more resistance than you in 1 vs 1.

P.S. nice hack to view your enemy commando while in incognito mode.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095
Join date : 2010-12-19

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:45 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
So you beat snakehuya in 1 vs 1 that odd normally he gives me more resistance than you in 1 vs 1.

P.S. nice hack to view your enemy commando while in incognito mode.

Hack? I've always thought you could view commando anytime...
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Seeing your enemy commando in 1 vs 1 is the gayest you can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights   VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
VietPho 1v1 Melee Fights
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com