Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

B> Bits & Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 385

B> Bits & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: B> Bits & Stuff   B> Bits & Stuff EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:37 am

The next time the bazaar rolls around, there are a couple of things I'm looking to buy, if you have them.

- Repair Bits and Rifle Bits.  I'll buy up other bits, too, but those are what I need most.

- Cannon Baller variants.  Cubes would be preferred, though I'll buy up the BD by itself if I have to.

- A Jumbo Pepen BD.  ... Are there any other pepens besides the normal and the Jumbo?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

Female Posts : 3331

B> Bits & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: B> Bits & Stuff   B> Bits & Stuff EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:49 am

pretty sure it's just jumbo pepen, I could give you 1000 repair bits since I rarely use mine.
If you're looking for the lnd version that goes super fast why not do the baller mission lol it's pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 385

B> Bits & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: B> Bits & Stuff   B> Bits & Stuff EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Is the speedster baller a random drop or is it guaranteed? If it's random, I'd rather pay upfront to not waste time doing the mission repeatedly trying to get it to drop.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3093

B> Bits & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: B> Bits & Stuff   B> Bits & Stuff EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:57 pm

Random. And of course you need to complete the track first.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

B> Bits & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: B> Bits & Stuff   B> Bits & Stuff EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:17 am

I'm pretty sure Jumbo Pepen is gara-only but if someone actually knows otherwise, more power to you.

I'm sitting on 20 DR cubes myself so I can easily sell one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B> Bits & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: B> Bits & Stuff   B> Bits & Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

B> Bits & Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General :: Bazaar-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com