Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sylvia build (halp)

Go down 
+3
Maelstrom
Shidokun
HolyWhite
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyWhite
HolyWhite

Male Posts : 45

Sylvia build (halp) Empty
PostSubject: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Sylvia

[Parts]
BD: Sylvia BD
 : Sylvia Shield Bit(default)
 LG: Sylvia LG [Clearance] [Clearance] [Clearance]
 HD: Sylvia HD [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
  HDAC: Princess Helm [EX High Run]
  FCAC: Jikun Long Gear F [Great Run Beta]
 BS: Tonosama Lander BS [High Run Beta] [Great Run Beta] [Great Run Beta]
 AM: Sylvia AM [Power] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 AM: Sylvia AM2 [Great Power Alpha] [Great Power Alpha] [Great Power Alpha]
  WP: Chivalry Claymore [Great Grappler Alpha] [High Gladiator] [High Gladiator]

[Config Check]
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK
AURA: OFF

[Stats]
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1355
CAPA: 1360
HP: 453
STR: 36
TEC: -14
WLK: 38
FLY: 1
TGH: 19

LEVEL: 10

[Cartridges]
Capacity +80×6
Blast Guard
Tough Wonder Bit
Short Boost
Boost Run

[Material]
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×7
Midoro Cosmos×6
Threede Cosmos×1
Fourda Cosmos×2
Blue Chip×165
Yellow Chip×20
Green Chip×105
Rainbow Chip×52
Power Amp×56
Engine Shaft×82
Strike Metal×42
Scope Lens×34
Rapid Crystal×196
Drum Magazine×21
Shock Graphite×33
Snail Liquid×44
Prism Glass×46
Hulk Meteorite×150
Handa Cosmos×3
Generic Element×8
Superior Element×2
Run Element×15

I think I'll get the CC core tune especially since the CV tune doesn't work that well with her tgh.(gonna switch to ex once I get the items. Well, if I ever do)
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:03 am

Hmmm.... I don't think tough wonder bit cart would do something to her WB. Its better to change that to sword guard or stun regain. Well I have no idea if short boost works better but I did used it along with boost run. It didn't really do much for me. The only reason to put great tunes is when you EX them, they are normally bad. Are those AC 1 stat + 5 capa + 1 slot/2 stat + 1 slot? If not, you should use these kind of ac. A moulin BSJ would help a lot for Sylvia because she lacks of slots and its a free tank tune.

About CV revenge with high tgh, its true that its harder to activate a revenge tune because of that however, there are a lot of damn moes/bots that deals alot of stuns regardless the tgh you have.
So in this meta, its pretty easy to activate a revenge tune.
Back to top Go down
HolyWhite
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:19 am

I heard that tough wonder bit is supposed to increase the wonder bit hp by 75%. any idea how much ho her wonder bit has? Also part of the reason I used great tunes is because I will have a lot of left over capacity and lower stats if I dont. Also what drive should I use? Personally I think I should use the armor drive
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:29 am

Oh I almost forgot the most important thing: "Use her orginal BS pls".

Both armor/sword drive works.

Armor: if you want to be more tanky.
Sword: The only reason to take sword is berserk clearance.

Because you have 3x clearance and no fast recovery..... I think armor drive fits better.

Her WB has alot of hp but..... it feels like the WB got around 200-250 hp
Back to top Go down
HolyWhite
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Spoiler:

I'm using the Sylvia V Verison from Dx coins. So she doesn't have a original booster. Added mouji booster and one tgh. I'm keeping short boost since it might gimme a nice height advantage to use my tackle and it might help me hit some airs. I want to keep boost run because it'll help me get in quick and out. I might take one of them off if I find myself running out of boost too much. As for tgh wonder bit, if her bit hp is 200~ish 100 or so extra hp on the bit is nice. Btw does her shield bit work with her own damage reduction? Like if I get ablative armor from armor drive does her shield bit also take less damage?

Last edited by HolyWhite on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:17 am

Then, try to use a booster that cost more than Tonosama Lander BS because you said that stats are a problem while having alot of free capa. More stats on a booster/ac = less great tunes needed = more free capa for str/hp etc.

I think Accel saber BS is a good BS to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:33 am

This is what I'm making my Sylvia V into. Maybe this could help.

I'm using a Knightger BS on mine. Though you may not have that. It's a great BS for her though.

Spoiler:

I think this might work. Make some of them EX tunes if you can too.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:53 pm

>no slow tune

0/10
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
This is what I'm making my Sylvia V into. Maybe this could help.

I'm using a Knightger BS on mine. Though you may not have that. It's a great BS for her though.

Spoiler:

I think this might work. Make some of them EX tunes if you can too.

Well.....
> Going negative tec does nothing to her WB
> High beast is way too expensive (cost)
> ..... mehhh, with the free capa you can make a much better build o wo.

-------------------------
And about slow pls, 4/20 on every noscope fggt melee. Git rinka with 3x slow pls.

No srsly, slow is pretty good on every melee.
Back to top Go down
HolyWhite
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:33 pm

i don't think Sylvia's frequency is high enough for slow to proc that much. They are more likely to be dead by the time I slow them. Also her chasing potential is quite high already. I tried using accel saber bs but there wasn't much of a difference except that I got 38str. On my str chart I only do one more damage, and I personally prefer that one extra tgh to help offset me not having cv
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
>no slow tune

0/10

please do not troll the help section.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:25 am

Winty wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
>no slow tune

0/10

please do not troll the help section.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlexParis
AlexParis

Male Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:22 am

If it can help, here's my sylvia's setup

Sylvia:

I can actually inflict melt pretty easily on the enemies with x2 Ex Melt and the Gladiator tune helps with the range and swing speed (I prefer Melt over Slow for the %HP extra damage, very useful against those damn fat moes and mechas with over 700HP, plus those +15hp/Melt tune, dayum)

Since I took both Fast Recovery and Berserker Clearance (Sword Drive), I felt that Clearance was unnecessary

Since she doesn't have many slots, I chose to use Great Tunes (probably one of the few humanoids/mechas to which Great Tunes work wonderfully)

Crimson Crusader and Eco Boost running as core tune ups (plus others i don't remember at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:48 am

HolyWhite already pointed out why he prefers not to tune effects. After trying her myself I really don't see the point of tuning effects on any of her attacks. If I'm not mistaken you would get more HP from EX Great tunes btw.
Back to top Go down
HolyWhite
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:55 am

How does the boost run speed compare with the non boost run speed at 38wlk/1fly? I'm considering taking either short boost or boost run off since I feel like I can potentially run out of boost in the middle of the enemy team. I know there's ecoboost but it doesn't offset enough of the combined cost in my opinions. I use the tackle a lot so often times my boost runs out pretty quick since I spend a lot of air time.
Back to top Go down
AlexParis
AlexParis

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:21 pm

36/10 boost run (orange tier, same as 38/1) 0552 seconds
36 WLK (last breakpoint) no boost run 0654 seconds
From the portal of Anniversary Area to the 2nd gate of Anniversary Area

there is around 1 second of difference (correct me if i'm wrong)
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:47 pm

HolyWhite wrote:
I use the tackle a lot so often times my boost runs out pretty quick since I spend a lot of air time.

Time for boost drive!
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Boost run 38/1 is a bit faster than 36 wlk lnd, not a huge difference but its something o wo. Maybe you should take meditation in sword drive if you still have boost problems.
Back to top Go down
HolyWhite
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:22 pm

I guess I'll tune the walk first then figure out if th one extra second is worth the risk of running out of boost. I thought the last walk break point was 38
Back to top Go down
AlexParis
AlexParis

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:23 am

HolyWhite wrote:
I guess I'll tune the walk first then figure out if th one extra second is worth the risk of running out of boost. I thought the last walk break point was 38

38Wlk is the last breakpoint for Assault step
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:06 am

You hould really get the Meditation/Aerial Fighter drive cart Idk if Boot or Sword drive would be better.
Back to top Go down
HolyWhite
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:12 am

I'm still gonna get armor drive. I'll change my attacking habits a bit. I realized tackling too many times makes me extremely vulnerable especially since I spend a considerable amount of air time not moving. I'll try to sword when I need to. Shouldn't be too bad since the sword range is almost as long as the tackle range and it has a better horizontal hit box. (I'll miss the 200 hp tackles....)
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
You hould really get the Meditation/Aerial Fighter drive cart Idk if Boot or Sword drive would be better.

I would say boost is always better unless you are using melt/powerless. You get fall charge and stun recover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia build (halp)   Sylvia build (halp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylvia build (halp)
Page 1 of 1