Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts Empty
PostSubject: Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts   Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Okay, I've posted this topic before. I'll post it again, now that I have 200,000+ UC to pay for multiple of these.

I'm looking for some Pre-Tuned Parts that I could use. I'm in real need of these now, especially because I'm running low on fresh out of Tune-up Candy/Coins and will soon now have to go back to the old-fashioned less-successful ways. If anyone has any of the parts I need below, please let me know as soon as I can.
I will buy them next bazaar. I am willing to pay about 75,000 to 90,000 UC for one. Though I can negotiate prices.

Here is a list of the pre-tuned parts I'm looking for. The tune-ups have to be exactly the ones I'm asking for.
I have less of a list now, since I recently got a hold of two of the ones I wanted from a recent bazaar.

-Sword Wing BS Pre-Tuned High Boost Beta 3x
-Pawnger BS Pre-Tuned High Run Alpha 3x
-Cheer Pompon or Throwing Pepen or FireFlower Pre-Tuned High Run Alpha 3x
-Cosmic Cola Pre-Tuned High Tech Alpha 3x
-Destructor HD Pre-Tuned High Tech Beta 3x
-Throwing Lios Pre-Tuned High Boost Alpha 3x (No Dancing Maracas. They take longer to turn off if I hit them by accident when toggling through sub-weapons).
-Throwing Lios Pre-Tuned High Boost Beta 3x (Yes, one bot I need 3x Alpha and one I need 3x Beta)
-Busted Stungun Pre-Tuned High Tough Beta 3x (for a very special build I'm working on)

If anyone has these, or can get me one of these, please let me know as soon as you can. I really could use these parts!

Last edited by Armored Entity on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:43 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts   Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:18 pm

got that Sword Wing BS and Pawnger BS completed.

also why not fire flower instead of cheer pompom?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts   Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:22 pm

@udon-GE wrote:
got that Sword Wing BS and Pawnger BS completed.

also why not fire flower instead of cheer pompom?

Okay then. Thank you so much!
How about 80,000UC for each of them, for a total of 160,000UC for both? Does that sound like a good price?

Also, Fireflower is good too. Just don't make too many. I only have 200,000UC now, so I will only be able to buy like 1 or 2 of these pre-tuned parts that I am looking for.
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts   Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:27 pm

About the price, let just when the bazaar came. Don't worry about the price, you'll find it enough for 3 parts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts   Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Okay, just bought them. Thank you so much, this helps me so much with my builds!

I appreciate doing business with you, Udon-GE!

-----

EDIT: Once again, I have enough UC for some more of these Pre-Tuned Parts. I have updated the list of what I need and what I do not. Please, if anyone has them, let me know. I really could use your help here, all of you, and I'll pay you quite a bit of UC if you can assist me with gaining these Pre-Tuned parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts   Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts Empty

Back to top Go down

Buying some Pre-Tuned Parts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General :: Bazaar-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com