Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Server or Just me..?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ILala~
Newcomer
Newcomer
ILala~

Male Posts : 8

Server or Just me..? Empty
PostSubject: Server or Just me..?   Server or Just me..? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:48 am

So I had this problem just now.... earlier today I logged in and everyone is frozen only me can move.I can't access anything.I tried Restarting my computer,router and everything that you usually do..and still nothing.Can I do something about this Question if there no other solution for now I'll try to reinstall
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Server or Just me..?   Server or Just me..? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:44 am

It's your internet connection seeing that you're also in the Philippines. I'm having the same problem after logging in arena. Wait around 11pm or 1AM and you should be able to play.
Back to top Go down
ILala~
Newcomer
Newcomer
ILala~

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Server or Just me..?   Server or Just me..? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:31 am

Thank you I just got online today and its all fine now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server or Just me..?   Server or Just me..? Empty

Back to top Go down

Server or Just me..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com