Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and Happy Holidays! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GammaReia
Newcomer
Newcomer
GammaReia

Female Posts : 7

Hello and Happy Holidays! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 am

Hello,

I just started playing Cosmic Break last night. I like it so far and really enjoy the union battles, espcially the big ones. Smile I am currently WIZ union and my main bot is ART. I also just received a support bot and a couple other randoms that become useful when I die too much, which is a growing trend. Embarassed Although, I do not seem to understand why in the battles my score is always in the negative. I shoot at enemies and stay alive for a bit but I can never seem to get my score out of the negative numbers. It is a little frustrating. Also, when buying items in the shop, how do you equip them and why does it say the cost is too much AFTER it is purchased?

That is all for now. I am going to hop on the game and give it a go again. Hope everyone has wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a Happy New Year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeipher

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Hello GammaReia, welcome to CBFF. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:51 pm

@GammaReia wrote:
Hello,

I just started playing Cosmic Break last night. I like it so far and really enjoy the union battles, espcially the big ones. Smile I am currently WIZ union and my main bot is ART. I also just received a support bot and a couple other randoms that become useful when I die too much, which is a growing trend. Embarassed Although, I do not seem to understand why in the battles my score is always in the negative. I shoot at enemies and stay alive for a bit but I can never seem to get my score out of the negative numbers. It is a little frustrating. Also, when buying items in the shop, how do you equip them and why does it say the cost is too much AFTER it is purchased?

That is all for now. I am going to hop on the game and give it a go again. Hope everyone has wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a Happy New Year. Smile

Welcome GammaReia, I'm Reia, BRD ART user lulz. Currently in the Top 100 :3 Glad to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chaosskull

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Welcome to the forums, GammaReia.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 am

Hello there GammaReia! Wow, now we have two Reias here. Same as Two Hikaris and Two Desus. And I believe ever saw you in channel 1 GammaReia! Anyway, "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! My nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^
Happy Holidays too!
And please to be polite to the others okay. ^w^
Back to top Go down
GammaReia
Newcomer
Newcomer
GammaReia

Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Thank you for the nice welcome. Smile

I am still trying to get the hang of the game and improving somewhat.

See you all around I am sure!
Back to top Go down
Romantic
Romantic

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:07 pm

@GammaReia wrote:
Thank you for the nice welcome. :)

I am still trying to get the hang of the game and improving somewhat.

See you all around I am sure!

As far as I understand it, your score is kinda based on the cost of bots you destroy plus your own bots cost or something around there.

Like if your bot cost 1000 and you destroy a 500 you're still -500, I think. Not 100% sure about that :l

Cost of a robot is low when they're starting out.

To increase the cost use the little green upgrade cards you can select each time your bot lvls up.

Hope that helps :x
Back to top Go down
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:02 am

Hello and welcome to CB, hope to destroy see you ingame.
Laughing

btw, you receive negative scores based on the ratio of damage to damage taken a.k.a kills to death. Also, the cost of the bot you were using (assuming it was killed) also adds to the negative score. Big arts usually score high because of spam missiles/grenades/bazookas, but can also score extremely low because of super high costs. A few other things that add to positive scoring is...support (e.g. supporting through healing, and teaming with others), and..i forgot Sad.

Also, the cost system of items is like the amount of memory/space needed to equip. For instance, a bazooka requires 60 cost to equip. My Lily has 725/755 capacity. I'm restricted to only 30 capacity, thus I can't equip the weapon to my Lily. If i wanted to equip that weapon, I would either have to raise my Lily to the next level, and select an "increase capacity/hp card", or rid/replace some things to get a lower receive additional capacity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Happy Holidays! :)   Hello and Happy Holidays! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and Happy Holidays! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com