Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+72
thehellamireading
MegaManZX
Silvershine
Turkeysaur
durrp
MrCake
kaidou
Shance
GasaiYunoº
Astral_Dono
Nilla
Shiar
Airiri
+RedCobra+
JinNJuice
SuperDarkZero
Koiro
Zwiebel Force
Wisp
NeedCheeseCake
Shidokun
Tuskin
elmatalast
VeryMelon
Isdelft
mechaRev
Relict?
Maelstrom
EvannGeo
VietPho
fggt
LazFlamme
KoumakanScarlet
Kuzuha
exoakutsu
Winty
YukiZero
Fleur
udon-GE
AnTi90d
Frizz
God is a Cat Girl
uiso
JadeCicada
lReisenl
Aiოi ♥
darkflared
dsp
Samui
Sakura1
AlkaidStar
aosepsa
Stickboy
littleskyt
Fuwakomoriya
Firaragun
That_Wiesel_Guy
HashiriyaR32
Arti
Ariyuki
Charz
Aethereal
Halexander
Magna.Zero
SuperNova.pt
Tashunu
keima
Toilet-Flusher
duckov
AhegaoMaster
UncleBobbie
colfenor1337
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:47 pm

airs can fly, why use boost drive
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Winty get's it
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:15 pm

melees already have swords, why use sword drive
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:33 pm

I rolled anniversary ticket today.

Got this.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 JO7iQKP

Not bad i guess?

People in-game say i keep getting good robots, but i don't see it that way, maybe because i quitted when they were released so i don't know how good they are and think of them as "another bot" instead of a good one.

Personally, i would like to get a pina/momiji/resha/homura.

NOT because they are super strong, but to understand their flaws.

Each of the 4 i mentioned have a seemingly perfect gameplay mechanism, but im sure that once i get them and test them i'll be able to understand they are not perfect, and even better, find a flaw that allow me to defeat them with ease.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:49 pm

>not bad ı guess
>that cooldown
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:59 pm

I rolled the CB2 gara with ticked and got blue balled. Situation normal.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
I'm having fun using Kisrill despite how hard she is to use. The Dark Javelin is easy to figure out, the Dark shots seem gimmicky because some shots tend to scatter despite it can track targets.

As far as I've figured about the shots, it's best usable against airs as they have blast damage. Most of the shots travels a near linear pattern if you are standing on the ground, they scatter when you're in the air, but has a larger spred radius when you're in the air shooting at the ground (which seems good vs heal groups).  There's a certain range that it can track targets nearly accurately (I'm still observing this).

Dark ball, can affect targets grouped together, though it's not much usable in this meta.

Her melee is... well, it sucks, imo. The damage is good, but there's a delay in her animation with her first swing in which the target has already made quite a distance by then.

You can shoot through walls too.

Dank Sewers wu@
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Quote :
pina/momiji/resha/homura.

NOT because they are super strong, but to understand their flaws.

Each of the 4 i mentioned have a seemingly perfect gameplay mechanism, but im sure that once i get them and test them i'll be able to understand they are not perfect, and even better, find a flaw that allow me to defeat them with ease.

pina: do nothing, there is no counter to what makes her strong. There's no reliable way to stop her from pressing the F key whenever she thinks she's going to die. Wait for the anti-WB status to be put on something you can tag her with, then hope your team doesn't overwrite it. Her stun drills are extremely annoying to fight against, and she can shoot through walls. Also she has a gap closer with no cooldown so she can chase people pretty much forever since she doesn't have to rely on boost run to do it.

momiji: shoot at her. She's just a gunner with a lot of HP. if you're a melee, just bait out the log dash and then hit her. There's really nothing special to be done here. If you're talking about the zero type, her fireball attack has to be charged up so you can expect it to be shot at fairly regular intervals. Zero type is a lot more fragile and lacks the dash so has a harder time escaping and dies faster.

Resha: meluc attack has a blindspot up close. Get close to her and hit her. Additionally, anti-homing destroys her. Stay close to her and continually hit her as she jumps around. If she stops moving to throw vox, it's pretty easy to avoid even at that range. She's only strong when she is ignored.

Homura: never stop moving. Slashes are wide and will hit often, so it really comes down to who hits more. Bait out her counter dash and try not to get hit by her WB slash if you are close to her. Homura's main strength is her ability to run away, since the way her weapon works allows players to tune a lot of mobility without making the weapon worse off. She'll often run to her team if she thinks you'll kill her, and there isn't really much to do unless you can repeatedly lock her down and prevent her from getting away.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 1bcf08fb3c

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 3c1afbb0fc

Maybe Pina's counter...?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:53 pm

i'm aware of that part. note keyword: reliable. air melee was rarely reliable in a general sense, much less as a way to shut down land melee.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Ah, okay. I had to double check on those parts since certain air melee enthusiasts were praising it.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:16 pm

When pina uses her wb, I've noticed their are some instances where she can be stunned out of her wb or someone presses F to fast causing her to not teleport.

Also, Homura does have a natural weakness to boost stealing debuffs and wps due to most ppl carrying boost run and sb. But, clearance and good wps tunes usually seal off this weakness. Other than that, you have to hope the homura play fucks up the decoy causing a long cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:17 pm

@Udon-GE
> The cooldown's ok on her melee. I just don't like the delay on the animation. It would have been put to good use in chasing airs away if it didn't have the delay.

@AKB
> Not sure if still works. So far, I haven't noticed that they can pass through walls.

And then I realized again she was released on 2012 where she was good to use.

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Still works.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Huh. Maybe if I have ranged tunes on Dark shots. Which i don't because I have 3x granged tunes on dark javelin. Then again, I can over range it.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:23 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
When pina uses her wb, I've noticed their are some instances where she can be stunned out of her wb or someone presses F to fast causing her to not teleport.

the former is really rare to be able to take advantage of as she has plenty of ways to make an opening to do this, as the window where she can be stunned is very small. I've played pina and when going into the middle of a team I can almost always press F after a melee combo and teleport out, simply because she recovers fast at the end of her melee. If people use last stand on her, they can simply use WB during the invulnerability period and get out for free. It comes down to a half second window to stun her, and due to weapon travel times and charge periods you can't actually react to this and simply have to get lucky.

If there was something that drained WB gauge in the same way we can drain boost that would greatly limit her, as it basically forces her back a lot faster so she can't be as distruptive. It would also hurt various aura-based units but fuck them, right?

latter is a glitch and kind of random.

homura is also weak to powerless as it messes up her decoy dash. This can be said of all powerless units. Note that most weapon-related statuses do not affect homura because of how her weapon works.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Winty wrote:

pina: do nothing, there is no counter to what makes her strong. There's no reliable way to stop her from pressing the F key whenever she thinks she's going to die. Wait for the anti-WB status to be put on something you can tag her with, then hope your team doesn't overwrite it. Her stun drills are extremely annoying to fight against, and she can shoot through walls. Also she has a gap closer with no cooldown so she can chase people pretty much forever since she doesn't have to rely on boost run to do it.

I can think of a way to beat her escape ability, but is not a conventional one.

Make more damage than expected, faster than the player reaction.

Im going to guess her escape ability is like an upgraded version of Litia's and the teleport happens immediately after pressing "F" regardless of stun status.

So, it relies in how fast the player can press F.

If a player with a pina has 200 HP and fights, for example a fencer, he/she will have an expectation of how much damage the fencer can do. If can hit more and faster than expected, the pina player won't have time to react and decide between gamble a fight or leave.

A player can't pay attention at the fight and the HP at the same time.

Defeat pina before the pina player notices the enemy does way more damage than expected would be the only way.

Its definitely not a conventional method.

But of course, im not sure what are the conditions of pina escape to work, wiki has no pina entry.

Winty wrote:

Homura: never stop moving. Slashes are wide and will hit often, so it really comes down to who hits more. Bait out her counter dash and try not to get hit by her WB slash if you are close to her. Homura's main strength is her ability to run away, since the way her weapon works allows players to tune a lot of mobility without making the weapon worse off. She'll often run to her team if she thinks you'll kill her, and there isn't really much to do unless you can repeatedly lock her down and prevent her from getting away.

What i hate about homura is how "long" her slashes are (meaning she barely has to aim), their unholy speed and the range. Sometimes the range is a big chunk of the map. I don't know about the damage, but it seems to ignore any game rule and do equally high damage to LND/AIR/ART/ZERO, something that should not happen.

Wiki has no entry for her with a video demostration either.

Oh well, i still have 2-3 more tickets from this campaign to get. I hope to get one of these 4 so i can see for myself what flaw can find like weapon recharge delay and aiming range.

Thanks a lot for the info, Winty!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:54 pm

someone01 wrote:
What i hate about homura is how "long" her slashes are (meaning she barely has to aim), their unholy speed and the range. Sometimes the range is a big chunk of the map. I don't know about the damage, but it seems to ignore any game rule and do equally high damage to LND/AIR/ART/ZERO, something that should not happen.
That's exactöy what shell damage does though. Not sure if homu is supposed to deal shell though.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:01 pm

She's 70-30 or 75-25 shell / blast ratio. Probably a good ratio for damage.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:01 pm

the wiki isn't really updated. A lot of player circles tend to keep their information inside-only, calling everything they discover and "ancient secret." if you have questions, you can ask, and people here will tell you what they want to tell you.

Pina is generally built with a large amount of HP, dual guards(sword guard+blast guard) and a decent amount of TGH, and then taken into the middle of the enemy team. Due to how tgh reduction works(more reduction from more damage) damage tends to "stabilize" pretty fast. If she's sitting on over 700hp(can easily get to 650 without drives, more depending on what your build is, so 750+ total HP) she'll usually want to pop out at around 200~150 just in case of that happening, and with tgh reduction you won't likely be able to suddenly burst her down that way, especially if she has last stand as a failsafe, as that gives her a free out via invulnerability.

homura doesn't need to aim because her slashes are homing and use a mechanic that I call "setplay" where once she presses the fire button, she will then spawn the full slashes regardless of what she does, meaning she only needs to lock on long enough to click once and can then turn 180 degrees and run away while the shots fire backwards. This is the mobility strength I talked about earlier. Due to the travel range on the slashes being longer than the lockon range by a fair amount, she can target you at the edge of her range, click, and if you move out the slashes will still track you.

Homura's slashes are around 70% shell and 30% blast, if I remember right from testing, which is why their damage seems to be universal.
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Frizz wrote:
cb2 gara = another soljeter
hi-mega =another sunny, orphenos
anni = another ravi
thanks = renny dealer

About the DX Shop... Airyad is good?
Zwiebel Force wrote:
I'll prolly get the Airyaf with next DX coin anyway, she's adorable #em3

Stella has the prop buff already, why using boost drive..?

her bs is good , its like letter brickgale bs with air-friendly stats

but her capa pool is too small , you will have hard-time choosing weps,tunes

Relict? wrote:
She's 70-30 or 75-25 shell / blast ratio. Probably a good ratio for damage.
so thats why blast guard too less effective against dem slash

i still demand more homura nerf :v
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:43 pm

I don't have any problem with Pinas, maybe most of them are just fucking noobs, idk...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:21 pm

For pina:

There's wonder cancel (I think this works well on her)?
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 493ce8b3a0

spooky
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:24 am

KoumakanScarlet wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 493ce8b3a0

3spooky5me

I got a 5th Rouche. Why is the frequency of getting Rouche from Friend Gara that high?

EDIT: I need someone to explain this phenomenon.
Image:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next