Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)

Go down 
+13
YukiZero
keima
Isdelft
Kuzuha
Winty
God is a Cat Girl
WiFi
elmatalast
mechaRev
LazFlamme
exoakutsu
GasaiYunoº
Fleur
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) Empty
PostSubject: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Returning player that started playing 1 week ago, not very sure of how common/uncommon some robots are so please bear with the probably stupid questions.

---

I have gotten around half of the garapon tickets this 4/23 campaign offers and my results are (i think!) bad (relatively speaking with the current OP robots that exist, before i quitted years ago these results would be considered incredibly good).

-Saggitary Maxis IV
-Elizalotte Glanz (She seems good, but against ivis/eris? Doesn't seem to stand a chance.)
-Tune ups
-Elcott Reaver
-Bikini Lily BF (Why is bikini lily, with her classic ART wapons, a LND...? Neutral )
-Robin Hunter
-Floral Melfi

The best of all that is (for me) definitely floral melfi. I like SUP types that help everyone. And her homing shock arrow is great anti-AIR attack.

As a side question: When will these "anniversary/thanks/etc" garapons be removed? Im going to guess they were added for an special event before i returned to the game and will be removed soon? After researching a little it seems card campaigns are common events in CB, but i find hard to believe all the campaigns are as good as this one, that gives many many tickets for garapons where all the possible results are gold spheres.

Since my garapon luck is bad, i decided the best chance i have of get something i actually want are DX shop 3 coins.

But, what's the best the DX shop has to offer?

I had thought in:

- Icy (She looks so cool with that WIZ gun! And i don't have many ART types...)
- A SUP robot (dunno which to be honest...)
- ???

But i do not know if there are some rare, good robots there.

When i quitted this game, the best of the best and unparalleled in battlefield was aquila girl.

Which DX shop robot would you suggest to a player that has returned and doesn't have/know much of the actual robots?
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:35 pm

someone01 wrote:

As a side question: When will these "anniversary/thanks/etc" garapons be removed? Im going to guess they were added for an special event before i returned to the game and will be removed soon? After researching a little it seems card campaigns are common events in CB, but i find hard to believe all the campaigns are as good as this one, that gives many many tickets for garapons where all the possible results are gold spheres.

there's no sure date for the removal of this stuff, since there have been a lot of this events recently
and yes all of the past ones have been almost the same (just that recently the list of prizes have been bigger)

about the dx shop
i just choose stuff that i like how they look or if they interest me, so i cant really recomend anything
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Everything in DX is good, just choose what you want and don't regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:21 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
Everything in DX is good, just choose what you want and don't regret it.
Fia V is bad.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Pure Melee: Sylvia V
Balanced: Aila
Pure Alpha: Bikini Illumis BF

That's all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone.

LazFlamme wrote:

Pure...alpha?

What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:39 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:40 pm

someone01 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone.

LazFlamme wrote:

Pure...alpha?

What does that mean?

Her cluster missiles. It covers a wide range and literally rains hell. I'd say she's an AIR with ART capabilities.

I would have chosen Litia if she is available, though.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:02 pm

Suguri wrote:
Alpha = Alpha Striking is clicking both mouse buttons at the same time to fire all main weapons at once. While this normally renders you immobile, combined with the cartridge Moving Burst it allows for one second of movement.
three seconds with lmb core tune.

Don't choose WD or guardian series. All the bikini series moe's are good. Original wingsluts got buff recently. 've seen Diablo using one recently, he can tell better.
For melee skillvia is your best choice. Hecatocles,Lux brothers, BBFF, Desumax are some nice option from mecha line up.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Lily Rain BF and some bots for parts.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:42 pm

LazFlamme wrote:

Haha.

Icy has issues, she's interesting at first, but then you notice that she's just gimped (and it's a Shame that her zooka isn't much of an option, would be better if she had a bit more capa to tune that, and if it wasn't so inaccurate).

Original Fia > Fia VD. Original gives you options, VD doesn't.

Thoarla WD is probably one of the worst bots in the shop (and potentially in the game), just because one of the ways to make sure her weapon hits, is to be on the floor. If you want to use beam mines, get the handheld, because at least that can fire downwards, like airs should.

Squidol Girl WD with a decent team can be a nice jammer, too bad anything with a repair bit will score more than her, and that there's just so many things with homing or just retarded enough that won't bother that much with her disorder.
Still a nice bot, just not amazing.

Elisa was never great, had plenty of issues, CS never cared about the important issues and only increased her capa. Aura with ammo only gimps her even harder. You have Glanz, that's better, much better.

Melfi is still a decent sup (if you like those), but if CS cared about balance, she wouldn't have 10 ammo, because her arrows can only heal 1 person at a time (more people if you are lucky), while a bubble can heal multiple people, and some bubbles even give buffs, not to mention you don't need to chase after them to heal them.
If I wanted a sup, I'd pick Melfi over Bikini Rouche. Bikini Rouche has a nice bit, her bubbles can help, but she has a really hard time doing anything else, and certainly won't be healing. Her score will depend on the enemy shooting at her barrier, and without good handheld weapons for supports, one thing she can do is use the handheld bind gun to lock down enemy melee (which the barrier attracts), but she still depends on her team to deal with the locked down melee. Problem being, having the bindgun.

Certain mecha have really good parts, but some that's all they have, good parts, they won't offer much besides that. Aquila Airs HD is great, but that's about it. Harrier Accel AMs are good, and the bot isn't bad at all. I guess that people just couldn't give him more weapons to hold both mouse buttons, but I'm pretty sure you don't need that with him (I supposedly tuned one, but never leveled him, so I'm not going to say for sure how great he is, still good AMs).

Anything else isn't just worth mentioning, not because they are bad, they are either only useful depending on your preference (like Lala), or are outdated but still decent if you are worth putting some time and patience into it, or just have a flaw that makes it so almost no one uses them (Perse and DX Chibi have low capa, DX chibi can be used as a platform with a one time hypershot).

Skillvia is just retarded.

BTW, Bikini Illumis is one of the cheapest bots to tune in the DX shop, and you don't need to play alpha with her.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:59 pm

for new players/low resource players:

A:
Akane, Haruka, Hecatoles, sylvia, dracken, illumis, BF lily, Nemlim mellow

B:
Fia, Regina, Medi Aide, Blazed Baron, Flake Armor, Harrier Accel, lux legion

C:
Alia, Lala, Melfi

Depends on parts available:
Victory FB, ALE lily, lux legion

avoid:
Fia V(just get regular one), Katalina(2s shop version just as good since most parts can be changed), mialy WD(flawed unit), thoarla WD(flawed unit)

anything else isn't really of note or is something I'm not familiar enough with to make a judgement on.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:05 pm

what are the flaws on wd mialy
was thinking of getting one but now
heh
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:14 pm

mechaRev wrote:
what are the flaws on wd mialy
was thinking of getting one but now
heh

Her railgun has no charge time but has a longer cool down time.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:18 pm

her railgun has no charge time but a cooldown time
due to having no charge time, if you are flying when you fire it she won't always finish turning towards her target before she fires, meaning you will miss a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Melfi's arrow can heal a bunch of people grouped together.. though bumping will be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:38 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Thoarla WD is probably one of the worst bots in the shop (and potentially in the game), just because one of the ways to make sure her weapon hits, is to be on the floor. If you want to use beam mines, get the handheld, because at least that can fire downwards, like airs should.
i nominate first gen school series too for this :v (but not school ion)
Back to top Go down
keima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
keima

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:03 am

now that I read this.... C$ really never balanced a bot so that it won't be outdated, they just release new OP bots and forget the old ones .... sigh
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:19 am

3 slot katalina and 3 slot aila for beginner clan war.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:47 am

3 slot katalina only loses 2 slots total compared to shop version, since you're going to replace arms and booster. Not really worth spending a coin on since katalina doesn't have that many slots problems to begin with.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 am

2 slot not allowed for beginner clan war only that problem make it worth, oh im forgot to mention Harrier accel for beginner clan war too ?

why people not talking about harrier accel ??
is it bad ??? or people just don't have idea how it work because only appear in garapon once's, now it's inside DX coin i wonder is it good ?
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:59 am

WTF İS BEGİNNER CLAN WAR I DONT GET İT
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:15 am

i do mean limited rules.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:52 am

whats the point
why do you play with beginner rules
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 am

Because that's how it is on Saturday nights? Don't be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)   What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update) Empty

Back to top Go down

What to get from the DX coin shop? (4/23 update)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next