Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info

Go down 
+66
Seraphcrim
Hadasy
YukiZero
Relict?
Priskern
otakuchama
uiso
Garmraid
Turkeysaur
Magna.Zero
Koiro
Poltergeist
Halexander
Rexir2
Zwiebel Force
Tashunu
mechaRev
snakegourd
zamo
colfenor1337
Feign
RoflWaffle
Reia
LazyStevz
AhegaoMaster
God is a Cat Girl
Arti
BARILLIAN
Tuskin
Me99909
lReisenl
boytitan2
Admin
AnTi90d
HashiriyaR32
Fuwakomoriya
eNdo
JMTHEFOX
Sakura1
fggt
Frizz
VeryMelon
JinNJuice
Astral_Dono
MagicPotatoplz
EvannGeo
GasaiYunoº
technomo12
Isdelft
Samui
EvilPotato
Aria
Stickboy
Volinus
zeando
bunnychung
Enju
AlkaidStar
+RedCobra+
MrCake
WiFi
Winty
necrodrakath
VietPho
StickyKeys
rei_hunter
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Err, I am not sure why you guys are posting your own bots of cb, but, you do know that what I am doing is just use for comparison purposes right? So when you post your bots, does it fits my description of being combat fit while looking good instead, when compare to bots in c21 style of building....no, just compare it with similar stock bot in cb will do. If we just want to post bots pics I can just paste pics of stock aeolius instead but that will defeat the purposes of customization. What I want to say is, in cb, you can't have both looks and performance.

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 pm

http://puu.sh/gk9h7/d982882e94.png yes i can

as a note this is basically the best air to air build on the server.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

So ugly, yet so OP.

I'll name it "The Ugly Barnacle". It was so ugly, that everyone died.
THE END.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:27 am

Err I don't think you get me.... These are exactly what people label as ugly Franken, sure they perform but they are definitely not for show. Hence why I said previously that if you want performance, your bot will look like this.  Which is what cb can't achieved like c21 is unless you play those featured locked moes or those bots that can only perform well with stock parts (e.g trizelion, aeolius) if you want to look both good and perform both good. Hence the meaning of lacking assortment and variety, especially when parts are divided into types specific only crippled them further.

Last edited by Priskern on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:48 am

One would think Valiant Axeler would combine both function and looks.

But stock Valiant is pretty ugly.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:31 am

just paint everything black
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 am

JinNJuice wrote:
So ugly, yet so OP.

I'll name it "The Ugly Barnacle". It was so ugly, that everyone died.
THE END.

sorry I don't make everything look like a gundams ): will try harder next time

Priskern wrote:
Err I don't think you get me.... These are exactly what people label as ugly Franken, sure they perform but they are definitely not for show. Hence why I said previously that if you want performance, your bot will look like this.  Which is what cb can't achieved like c21 is unless you play those featured locked moes or those bots that can only perform well with stock parts (e.g trizelion, aeolius) if you want to look both good and perform both good. Hence the meaning of lacking assortment and variety, especially when parts are divided into types specific only crippled them further.

no nigga
http://puu.sh/gktn2/1dd36badbc.png
this is a frankenbuild.
even if I hide ACs and remove the ugly bsj it's still stupid looking.
http://puu.sh/gktpV/9dfa41523a.png

everything is picked for the stats I wanted, and the end result is some ugly thing where none of the parts even fit together. The gun is so far out it looks stupid, multiple overlapping polygons with the BS, the HD, the AMJs all colliding with the bits on his back.

going back to:
http://puu.sh/gk9h7/d982882e94.png
mostly everything fits between the arms, giving it a short and wide profile. I used specific amjs to set the arms even wider apart and make the build from the front look less custrophobic, and used a low HD that doesn't stick above the shoulders. it actually looks like a functional space fighter. compare to
http://puu.sh/gktRs/50b0247cff.png
taller LGs that stick out more
different AMJs bring the arms closer to make it look worse
taller HD sticks above the arms
neither set of parts is more or less optimal.

sorry optimal moes look stupid as well when you account for adding in good boosters that often clash, though there are a few boosters that provide good stats without clashing with hair but these are often not optimal especially when you want to add extra features.

CB is more about "personalization" through the tuning and cart systems. You can push the performance in your own personal direction. Generally no two builds will be exactly alike even with moes because of tuning differences, even if people aim for highest damage and highest mobility of the stat they use (40/38 40/36 etc) you will have different HP values, different TGH values, some people have negative other stat while some have usable bits, different cart selections which have subtle differences, different weapon tunes where some people will prioritize more speed, others will have more damage, others will have more range, etc. This is the "personalization" system CB uses, you personalize the abilities of your build to your own playstyle.

C21 has a "customization" system that does a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:32 am

Not everything have to look like gundams actually .-. I did try to make some tanks or Car looking things too :V
Personalization in cb actually makes people lean towards only certain cores due to cart selection and cost effectiveness which results in only difference will be the stats themselves (though yea we have seen tec build originally melee focused build like piercegun ivis etc but effectiveness wise....). I wouldn't want to see mirror image of my bots on arena every time... Especially if it's those that you strive so hard to create to be unique yet being copied off easily. I am sure a lot of people feel the same. (The same old "oh man, not these builds again or those same bots again~~~ etc etc).
I was just hoping cb2 will integrate more of c21 elements into it partly due to current cb, mechas and old moe bots are at the losing end of everything.
All the high end stuff are mostly belongs to "featured" list on the top of gara which is usually those "all in one" moes. Well I understand this is c.s way current way of making money but looking at how cb2 is (moes only get change of clothes, while bots gets to change parts), I fear that the same thing may just happens again.
Since no matter how it is, they have to cater for both types. And clearly current cb's way of method leans towards readily made stock/locked bot/moes more.
I guess a lot of times people will have such feeling that "Oh man, if i can just rip this weapon off this moe and add it onto my own custom bot, it will perform way better while looking good instead of getting stuck with that fat looking thing..." type of feeling right? This is the "customization" I wanted.

If cb2 made it such that clothes having same function as parts stats while having every bot/moes getting access to the same fair shares of the assortment of stuff instead of locking them down, I believe the game will be a lot better. Like example a zero step destructor with a scythe etc.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 am

Quote :
Personalization in cb actually makes people lean towards only certain cores due to cart selection and cost effectiveness which results in only difference will be the stats themselves (though yea we have seen tec build originally melee focused build like piercegun ivis etc but effectiveness wise....). I wouldn't want to see mirror image of my bots on arena every time... Especially if it's those that you strive so hard to create to be unique yet being copied off easily. I am sure a lot of people feel the same. (The same old "oh man, not these builds again or those same bots again~~~ etc etc).

lol
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:28 am

alright stop that, this "talk" is getting too silly.
back to the usual cb2 discussion.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:20 am

MrCake wrote:
back to the usual cb2 discussion.

cb2's kickstarter was fated to fail from the beginning, just give us a free alpha/beta test (I mean, the current state of the game is already functional and more players would offer more and better feedback or not contribute at all and just turn the server into toast) and use the kickstarter 20$-750$ rewards for something like a founder's package (for prestigious egoistic purposes lololololol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:13 am

the results, so far, are disappointing yet unsurprising. I don't expect them to get much more than this. they wanted to try to sell beta passes and people just don't care about the sequel to the trainwreck game that is a sequel of the game that never had a proper english release. The jp stream chat was filled with people saying they wouldn't fund the game as well. the main CB1 whales probably want to get as much as they can out of the current game and aren't overly interested in a beta where they can't use money to gain any form of advantage and where their progress will be lost, assuming it goes down the same way CB1 closed beta did.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Winty wrote:
http://puu.sh/gk9h7/d982882e94.png yes i can

as a note this is basically the best air to air build on the server.

Can't tell if trolling or dumb.

Armda am 1 sucks ass. 2 ugly as fuck. 3 not just the parts even the paint scheme is ugly as fuck. All around it is shitty and ugly as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:11 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Unreal Engine 4 is now free and open source. Epic is giving out $5 million to developers.
What is your excuse CS?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:36 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
Unreal Engine 4 is now free and open source. Epic is giving out $5 million to developers.
What is your excuse CS?

All the games programming is done in java. Would be hard to switch over things like missile paths,boost properties.Walk speed, Weapon projectile properties, The camera angle, Movement properties, The targeting system,mini map etc over to C++ or use the unreal engines 4 blueprint feature.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:57 pm

BULLSHIT.

ps: winty, stop being a tourneyfag
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:24 pm

rip in peace cb2
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Tuskin wrote:
BULLSHIT.

I didn't say its super hard most of it is indeed C.S. being lazy and dumb more so stupid.

Also again armada am 1 is shit tier how is that bot a tourney fag ?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Tuskin wrote:
BULLSHIT.

http://puu.sh/gjWmu/8424b72852.png sry
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:46 am

is it me or the kickstarter isn't getting anymore cash?
Back to top Go down
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Garmraid

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:42 am

It's C$; and they're pretty much reaping what they sow(their sh*tty reputation,SCAMgara,sh*tty f2p system...and the list goes on; but i'm lazy to keep listing Smile )...also a backer(HydroKirby) asked this:

Spoiler:

And let me add: "When your playerbase is happy they are more likely to shell out money".

got answered this(15 min or so ago):

5. While it is not a "for sure" thing, there will definitely be multiple opportunities to get any robot for every player.

tldr:We plan on giving you more "rolls"(things like 4th anniversary/thanks gara...your luck sucks? Sorry Smile )

Coincidence?(And NO the whole "then everyone use same OP sh*t" wouldn't apply as we HOPE they'd be balanced and you'd only pick a moe/bot 'cause you like it/him/her) tongue

P.S:IMHO CB got his "niche" 'cause of his build/mech/moe formula...there are plenty of TPS out there if i don't care about setting/customization .(And MORE coming -someone said "Overwatch?"- Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:45 am

there aren't many TPS with gameplay like that of CB.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:59 am

Winty wrote:
lol if there was, CB would have 0 players with that shitty marketing and service
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Winty wrote:

Take a arena shooter. Replace random fps character with mech or moe bot. Make it so weapons hit easier and put a targeting system on top of it and you have cb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info   Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break 2 - trailer and info
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next