Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)

Go down 
+4
WiFi
Wah~Sugoi
YukiZero
mistgun94
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mistgun94
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  Empty
PostSubject: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:54 am

Hey guys, im a a rookie here in CS, and I have a question to all Hanna Fritz user.... how do you tune her and what am I suppose to do with her.

I kinda like her, and got her during my roll at High Mega Garapon. so I need some help.

PS. What is that booster she is using, and how does he do that yellow long dash? Isit from assault step? Question
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 am

>yellow long dash
its because of the bs
>what to tune
40str,and WLK based on movement cart of your choice
>what to tune on weapon
dunno
Back to top Go down
mistgun94
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:44 am

Ohh, I see, what bs is that? Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:56 am

>what to tune on weapon
Inbe4 3x HGlad.

Btw I assume that you want to go full melee path, but do you want to try hybrid path?

This is a refer topic http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t14529-hanna-build-pls-ratesuggest-changes
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:23 am

grap grap hglad

if you tune ggraps it makes her combo sluggish

i tuned mine with x3 graps since i only attack certain targets

as for mobility boost run and assault step

i heard sway works well with her too
Back to top Go down
mistgun94
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:30 am

I want to go full melee path. >.<

Thanks for the link!

Just a newbie question, is HighGlad bad/ not reccomended for melee? Why? .
If I go for 38 - 40 WLK should I consider still getting boost run?

edit : and what about Soldier or High Soldier. I was thinking of getting that over Tank (idk for more damage maybe? )
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:52 am

For me, Solider & HSolider are the worst tunes to take

Boost run is always faster than normal run at same Wlk & Fly >= 1. See this topic for boost run tiers so you know which Wlk/Fly stats suites for your desire
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7429-boost-run-short-boost-etc-etc-charts
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:20 pm

Gunner/Hopper Hanna:
I took the Giant nail off her and put two Rosario Shields. Since many players think her handgun is pretty good and STR-based, can I play her as a Gunner like this?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:31 pm

yes.
str based weapons have better multipliers for stats.
i'd put at least a grapid on her gun.
i run a hybrid build with force+grapid gun and still having melee attached for fighting up close, and the gun is really good with grapid.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:32 pm

I just think that gunners with boost run is fucking hard to aim, but its just me...
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Winty wrote:
yes.
str based weapons have better multipliers for stats.
i'd put at least a grapid on her gun.
i run a hybrid build with force+grapid gun and still having melee attached for fighting up close, and the gun is really good with grapid.
I'll consider GRapid but I'll have to make some compromise on the shields or stats to achieve that. As for the Nail, I'll get used to her gun first before I consider putting the nail back or not. I'd like to avoid using it as much as I can. Thanks Winty.

Maelstrom wrote:
I just think that gunners with boost run is fucking hard to aim, but its just me...
I got used to putting boost run on most of my gunner builds. Certainly much harder to aim but I like the feel of fast bots and I can survive much longer being more agile.
Back to top Go down
Priapus
Priapus

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:59 pm

If you go gunner Hannah, don't use 2 shields, boost run is unnecessary as well imo. Put a shield on her gun arm because it will be raise in front of you while firing, and put a THROWING PEPEN, or other throwing weapon in her other hand.

Why a throwing weapon specifically? Because she has missile step, her missile step counts as a melee weapon and is really awesome, because it stuns like melee and boosts you forward or backwards really fast. Now, since it counts ENTIRELY as a melee weapon it can COMBO into your throwing handheld, keeping the momentum, and essentially DOUBLING the area you cover with it.

I can easily out-kite 38/1 Boost runners by backboosting ridiculously far back over and over, they don't even realize it when they've chased me directly into my team. Anything else you wanna do is up to your own personal preference, but this is a neat trick I felt I should share with anyone who wants to use Hannah primarily as a gunner.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Thanks Priapus, I'll consider the THROWING PEPEN but as for the Boost Run is concerned, It's what made me want to make a Gunner Hanna so I'll stick with it.

edit: I tested your idea of using a Throwing Pepen as a handheld and it works beautifully well. I can keep a safe distance from any melee coming close because of the bonus jump from Throwing Pepen even at lvl 0. Thanks for the tip Priapus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)    Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanna Fritz FAQ, Guide, for newbie(me)
Page 1 of 1