Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cant seem to find these stones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HuckebeinMkIII
Newcomer
Newcomer
HuckebeinMkIII

Male Posts : 19

Cant seem to find these stones Empty
PostSubject: Cant seem to find these stones   Cant seem to find these stones EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:32 am

hello again. its been awhile since my last post and its all thanks to you guys who helped me out with my previous troubles. okay lets get straight to the point.

ive been looking for materials to craft some laboratory parts and weapons to help me get by the missions. the thing is i cant seem to find these stones:

Cant seem to find these stones Stone10

im pretty sure ive gone to all planets i can by C$ spaceport rides(except Almos, because i cant plow thru the enemy) and i cant seem to find even one of them. id try the Mt planets but its better to make sure of it first by asking around right? hahaha. so my question is: where are the stones that are in the red square in the picture above? thanks again man.

P.S. while im here, additional question: can you obtain a Sagittary Maxis in this game without using Mt? thanks a ton.
Back to top Go down
http://muse.mu
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Cant seem to find these stones   Cant seem to find these stones EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:04 am

HuckebeinMkIII wrote:
hello again. its been awhile since my last post and its all thanks to you guys who helped me out with my previous troubles. okay lets get straight to the point.

ive been looking for materials to craft some laboratory parts and weapons to help me get by the missions. the thing is i cant seem to find these stones:

im pretty sure ive gone to all planets i can by C$ spaceport rides(except Almos, because i cant plow thru the enemy) and i cant seem to find even one of them. id try the Mt planets but its better to make sure of it first by asking around right? hahaha. so my question is: where are the stones that are in the red square in the picture above? thanks again man.

P.S. while im here, additional question: can you obtain a Sagittary Maxis in this game without using Mt? thanks a ton.

for those stones which can be upgraded to a feather(which required a rather huge quantity of it and lots of luck), you can only get by being in the top ranks on BSL(battle star league)
which you have no chance of getting, unless you have lots of gold tickets to trade for
and for getting saggi without spending mt, its possible if its on login gacha lv 3 (you need to be lucky ) or other means.
Back to top Go down
HuckebeinMkIII
Newcomer
Newcomer
HuckebeinMkIII

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Cant seem to find these stones   Cant seem to find these stones EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:24 pm

i see.... so there is no other way to obtain them. thanks again for the reply, i almost thought of using up my remaining MT to try a shot at those planets. guess you saved me the trouble haha.
Back to top Go down
http://muse.mu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant seem to find these stones   Cant seem to find these stones Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant seem to find these stones
Page 1 of 1