Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

B> Accessories I don't have

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack24303
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

B> Accessories I don't have Empty
PostSubject: B> Accessories I don't have   B> Accessories I don't have EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:44 am

For them chibis.

My list:

Headgear: https://i.imgur.com/JVaE16U.png

Eyewear: https://i.imgur.com/RWkfXOZ.png
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: B> Accessories I don't have   B> Accessories I don't have EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:24 am

Ain't nobody got time to go through their shit to see what they have that you don't, make some effort in asking for exact stuff you want.
Back to top Go down
Jack24303
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: B> Accessories I don't have   B> Accessories I don't have EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:21 pm

@reVelske wrote:
Ain't nobody got time to go through their shit to see what they have that you don't, make some effort in asking for exact stuff you want.

I've been away for a long time and don't know which accessories exist. The amount of accessories are expansive and undocumented. With no list of accessories I can't say I'm missing this particular one, let alone know if you can even sell it in bazaar.

The most effort I can put in is randomly ask people what accessories they have on the off chance I can spot it on their bot.
The most efficient way is to list mine for some interested soul to compare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B> Accessories I don't have   B> Accessories I don't have Empty

Back to top Go down

B> Accessories I don't have
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General :: Bazaar-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com