Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KazukiMae
Newcomer
Newcomer
KazukiMae

Female Posts : 12

No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara Empty
PostSubject: No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara   No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:34 am

Guys its been few days yet I still haven't got my free tickets on my accounts.
More details: I log in both account on Jan.8 so I expect it to be late than the other, but still I haven't got them. Please help me with this problem.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara   No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:53 am

Go comment them on FB page or use "Contact us" form on main page. This place can't be of any help.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara   No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Huge.Dick wrote:
Go comment them on FB page or use "Contact us" form on main page. This place can't be of any help.
I tried this and I still haven't got my free tickets.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara   No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 pm

WiFi wrote:
Huge.Dick wrote:
I tried this and I still haven't got my free tickets.

they probably planning on sending them all together with the missing tickets from events on Thursday. IF NOT

WELL 2BAD4U just gonna have to prey those missing Tickets from event give u something to make up for the missing Login Ticket.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara   No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:51 pm

preparing rage power.
Back to top Go down
KazukiMae
Newcomer
Newcomer
KazukiMae

Female Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara   No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Lel XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara   No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara Empty

Back to top Go down

No Free Ticket for 4th Anniversary and Thanks Gara
Page 1 of 1