Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ

Go down 
+23
Dertia
Mie
StickyKeys
Sakura1
Aurum_Sol
Wah~Sugoi
1134Guard
GasaiYunoº
Winty
Zwiebel Force
mechaRev
AnTi90d
God is a Cat Girl
RoflWaffle
That_Wiesel_Guy
Relict?
ricardo_241
AhegaoMaster
reVelske
duckov
+RedCobra+
EvilPotato
Shai
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Diabolical wrote:
mechaRev wrote:
Nancy wrote:
- Melfi FLORAL's REPAIR ARROW has been adjusted to recover HP by 30 when used on self.
why the fuck
I was left wondering about this too, did they ''fix'' the other melfi versions too?
what was it about this one that required this?
bounce
I'm not sure of what happens when vanilla Melfi tries to arrow herself, but Heart only applies Auto Repair to herself while Floral gets the full heal from the arrow.
Heart heals at least 50 hp if i'm correct, at least make it 50 too for floral in that case instead of 30 lmao, i'm just batshit angry at the double repair arrow under hs
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:59 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
And that's the whole point of F2P on P2W games.

They are still giving more than 400rt worth of tickets.
Plus priceless tickets.

This is better than 50 rt for 50 battles, unless you wanted that 50rt to buy something else.

All other issues of the game are of a different nature though. IMO, CS is to blame as much as players were to blame. But it's too late for this game. Nothing will set it right at this point.

Sorry, I was in the middle of editing my previous post, so I'll just post it again.

The whole point of events is to get people playing (mostly when CB is in its population death throes-it happens every time!) so whales have new targets to shoot at and don't leave CB and deny CS their $$$. I guess that makes sense, because why would CS ever want players to make an arduous process require any less time? No, CS demands that all players play by their rules, even when they're totally arbitrary, "No C.S.-chan suiciding! We know we could totally patch this and change how her explosion works, but why waste our time doing actual -work- when we could just ban players that take advantage of our appalling lack of foresight?"

I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted with CS for implementing these policies and implementing more and more restrictive policies for events as they come, or if I'm more disgusted with the people who are actually willing to defend this. I'm not expecting things to be handed to me for free, but even with roomhopping, no "Top 10 in an Arena Infested with Gold Ball shit", and C.S. suicide shenanigans, 200 arena matches is still a lot of matches to play through. I've played other F2P games like League of Legends, Warframe, DOTA2, PSO2, Hearthstone, and many more which have all had much greater accessibility to F2P players. I understand I'm talking about a game coded in Java made by Japanese developers, who are notorious for pay2win games and gachapon systems, but when the entire existence of your game is supported by a small population of people who are willing to dump $$hundreds, thousands$$ into your game, does it really matter if you make it a bit easier for the people that you're using as cannon fodder? Not to mention the fact that CS has literally 0 communication with the playerbase, we can safely assume that they've stopped giving a shit about all players in general and they'll probably slice this game off like a bad wart when it's no longer bringing in as much money as they want. (Hint: It's when the total population online is <20 players, which we've come close to before.)

---

At least 50rt for 50 battles is a guaranteed prize. I got every single ticket from the "FREE TICKETS" last event and I didn't get jack from the collab gara (Thanks Gara is at least guaranteed). It doesn't matter how many "free tickets" players get when CS is fully capable of stacking the odds against you. Notice how the gara you have tickets for has blue ball prizes? You're going to be seeing a lot of those, more likely than not. Sure is worth it getting tune-up materials when you have nothing worthwhile to tune.

Well, only 1 of the tickets is for a regular gara, they also give thanks tickets and 6th anni tickets, which is another thanks gara basically. Honestly, the 200 battles ends up being a lot for the regular gara tickets later.
And the gara does have 2 blues that are the usual shit blue, just added prizes that you can get with UC anyway.

I do play Warframe quite a lot lately (one of the reasons I barely give a shit about CB right now), and their model is extremely good for free players, despite the game's issues, extremely good still, probably one of the best if you exclude things like TF2 because that's a different case of f2p.
CB right now is just a huge pile of issues, which only got worse and worse. Right from the start, RT had a small advantage and free users were behind a rank wall (unless it was moes). Then comes gara bots getting stronger and stronger, then they keep getting stronger, making even older gara bots seem weak and then those outdated bots get put on the shop, and all the while everytime someone took their time to point out how this game was getting worse and how broken things were, what did we do? We puffed our chests out and called out how much of pussy and shit player they were because everything is killable and we can kill them moes with frog landers.
That is a pretty bad thing to do. Starting by how it's not a good point, and it's not helpful in anyway, since you are only shaming someone. If you want to point out that someone is a bad player, that's not how you do it, and that's not how you reply to that kind of point. It's also bad because the developer doesn't see anyone agreeing and thinks that everything is fine.
When it came to those topics, I rarely ever saw someone against that made a good point that wasn't name calling or giving ways to go around, which isn't the way to go.
CB also had plenty of shitty development, and never really developed anything to make the game any better. Everything they do is all about sink money in the game, go beat people with it in arena. They never went past that. And the game really did need something that wasn't about tuning. This is when games put things at high prices for free users and cheaper for paying ones, or make systems like crafting, which C21 does have (even though they probably still lock free users from gacha content?).

Seraph was pretty much CS pissing in the mouth of free users and they gladly drunk it, and liked it. Not only she has a bad design (if anti homing was to exist, art should've been the way to go, after all, it's melee that counters them), it's pretty much yelling at them LOOK AT THIS BOT SO GREAT FOR YOU BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH ANYTHING AS GOOD UNLESS YOU CHARGE MONI OR ARE INCREDIBLY LUCKY.

And the biggest issue is that CB is a PVP game. If it was PVE, it wouldn't be as bad, since those can deal with unbalanced content, and even then they try to balance things a bit more so certain things doesn't fall out from use.
Being a PVP game though would need to constantly change things around to make it more balanced, which would make the game go beyond a small group of units, but that never really happen, and it's a waste that we so many things that could be really fun to use, but they are just not good enough.

Meanwhile we keep puffing out chests out, saying how everything is killable and nothing else, and CS only reads "NOTHING IS BROKEN".

The only reason I kept playing CB for so long was that I had access to variety, because it's not really fun to work for someone to get my virtual pay check to spend on a broken game. Now I play a game that doesn't lock me out of content, and the only content that I'm locked out is because I don't have money and it's purely cosmetic content and it gives you no advantage or changes the gameplay, and with CS making this silly drive system that only makes the life or free users harder, I really don't feel like playing CB this days (hell, I don't even agree with the RT price of those items, you need 8 dollars to make a single bot get the cart and get it to L5).

And yeah, everything was always overly expensive when it came to RT.
Even if every bot was on the shop for 40rt, imagine how much you'd have to pay to get most of them.
If CS put every bot for UC and RT, imagine how many hours you'd need to play to buy a bunch of bots for UC.

I do agree that free users are cannon fodder, I just don't agree with going against the rules or ruin the experience to get their prizes faster. (And then some aren't even free users.)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:48 pm

I can't be the only one who thinks that HEART simply shouldn't be able to heal herself bounce
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:58 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
stuff

I have to agree. CB has had a loooooooong laundry list of issues that keep it from being a good game:

1) The game is coded in Java, is poorly optimized, and has awful servers - I'm play on an average PC, but I'm sure that even computers with much more power will occasionally encounter frameskips, lag, or any of the other major issues that would absolutely devastate any other PvP game with as much reliance on timing and precise input. Not to mention, lowering the amount of visible objects to improve performance almost 100% leads to you getting blindsided by invisible bullets just because every bot released nowadays has so many particle effects and bullets being shit out that the programming infrastructure was never designed to handle. I can literally get a smoother connection to CBJP than I can with the CBEN server. That's horribly depressing.

2) Pay2win - If this game was PvE, this wouldn't be a huge issue. However, this game has been experiencing this problem since OBT, when Lily Rain EVE was the new OP hotness. Since then, this problem has only increased with power creep, and the addition of EX tune-ups and core tune-ups adds yet another layer of invisible power that RT users have much easier access to compared to UC users.

3) Lack of content for UC users - Let me illustrate some of this for you. Cosmic Break has only had good, meta-worthy UC content a few times in its lifespan. Accel Saber hoppers, Seraph Crimrose, 0s Nicole Malice, [RO] Cubes, UC -> RT conversion (more like monthly UC-sink), Bikini Monica, free Aquila Girl(s), Sanae, Evil Halberd and whatever ~okay~ bots they decided to put in the store for UC (which are always heavily nerfed from their RT variants). I'm not even going to consider Seraph FC as a UC thing because the thing is so difficult for UC users to obtain and I only managed to get it under 400k UC from sheer luck. (I'll expand on FC later.) This doesn't even include the fact that the UC prices to purchase anything is fairly high and even with a UC x2 Ticket active it still takes way too long to earn UC from normal play.

4) Cheap gimmicks- Is there honestly anybody who still does dispatch missions? 1, 2 people? What about Arcantus? Quests/Missions? Is there even a reason to leave your Union area at this point outside of tuning and Berz/Haku runs? Does anyone else remember when we thought there was going to be some sort of crafting system when dispatch system was being released (and then it got canned because it would enable players to get decent things for free and we can't allow that. Why the fuck does CS think that we now need HD bots with multiple facial expressions, destroyable clothing, and horribly animated lobby actions when the rest of the game is falling apart? When was the last time any of the older content has been revisited? There are probably hundreds of outdated bots, parts, and weapons that are going to exist in unobtainable limbo for the rest of this game's life because CS is unwilling to put them in new garapon units (because they suck and are out powercreeped) and CS is unwilling to give RT content out for free unless if the game is practically on its death bed.

5) No trading system - This is one area that could solve so many frustrations with the game, it's not even funny. We have a really shitty bazaar system that is almost exclusively used to buy and sell tune-up materials. Guess what CS's reason for this is? Essentially, "We can't do this because credit card fraud." As if any other game doesn't have to deal with that issue? Give me a break. So, for the moment UC players watch and cry as people junk their 6th Medi-Aide to Ouka instead of allowing UC players to have fun with underpowered and unappreciated toys.

6) Lack of community involvement - Remember the last time we had an event calender? Remember we had an event that wasn't either a gimmicky game mode or a deliberate attempt made by the GMs to troll the participants? Neither can I. How long has it been since we had a community creation contest? It pisses me off every time I sit on a loading screen and look at the "First and Only Fan Art Contest Entrants" (who are all JP because they phased all of the EN artwork out of the cycle, thanks for not showing your bias, CBJP). I can't really blame the GMs for this because CS is essentially whoring them out to all of their other EN games, but there is almost 0 community involvement. That's not even including the pitch-black void of communication between CBEN and CBJP, or CBJP's unwillingness to receive feedback from even CBJP's playerbase.

7) Lack of balance - This overlaps somewhat with the "Pay2Win" category, but CS has clearly taken the stance that they're not doing anything to balance content unless if it threatens to ruin the playing experience of whales. Remember the steaming pile of doodoo that was Initium? That was the greatest time period this game has ever experienced because it managed to make arena so unplayable that CS finally had to take the stick out of their collective asses and do something to address their blatant lack of foresight. Unfortunately, Resha and Eris are still very strong, but it's not like taking the top layer off of a turd makes it any less of a turd. However, this Initium period was also the wonderous time that gave birth to a shining hope for UC players-Seraph FC. I had the fortune to play Seraph pre-nerf, and boy was it an exciting taste of what RT players had been experiencing the entire time! However, FC only managed to truly live a week or two at most before she was lumped in with the Initium nerfs and became the steaming pile of refuse she is today (- Force, - Range, increased INT, removal of the gravity effect without compensating for Nova's inability to stun a 0 TGH bot while leaving Seraph FC completely vulnerable, "prease understand" - CS) Have you ever seen another bot nerfed with so much vigor and enthusiasm? That's probably because no other UC content has been quite as powerful. On another note, I was excited when they revisited L and LL-sized bots and weapons with their patch because I thought "Wow, CS might finally be giving a shit about revisiting older content!" Guess I was wrong! Enjoy having 99.99% of all content in the game being outclassed by the new hotness while CS tries to outrun their exponentially-growing power creep.

There are doubtless many more issues with the game, but these are some of the most obvious.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:14 pm

"cs should change how the explosion works"
this abuse is, very likely, only a problem in CBEN, not CBJP. I shouldn't have to remind everyone, again, the CBEN doesn't code shit. So they just ban people because changing how a part of the game works is outside their power.

mechaRev wrote:
Nancy wrote:
- Melfi FLORAL's REPAIR ARROW has been adjusted to recover HP by 30 when used on self.
why the fuck
I was left wondering about this too, did they ''fix'' the other melfi versions too?
what was it about this one that required this?
bounce

the fact that floral can hit a threshold where she gets arrow ammo back via stun supply+ and heart doesn't is what warranted this change, and vanilla melfi cannot heal herself with arrow, the stupid ice one doesn't heal at all, elven is subweapon heal so the other versions don't matter here.
Back to top Go down
ricardo_241
ricardo_241

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:16 pm

I don't really care about rules and other stuff
What I hated the most is that they only care when FREE stuff is involve

They don't care about the bugs of the other bot
They don't reply to you if you have problem regarding your account or any other issue

But be it Clan war, UW, chibi war..if it involves free stuff you can see that they are becoming active

Heck they don't really monitor bot/space bar master not unless an event is on-going -.-
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:19 am

RoflWaffle wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
stuff

I have to agree. CB has had a loooooooong laundry list of issues that keep it from being a good game:

1) The game is coded in Java, is poorly optimized, and has awful servers - I'm play on an average PC, but I'm sure that even computers with much more power will occasionally encounter frameskips, lag, or any of the other major issues that would absolutely devastate any other PvP game with as much reliance on timing and precise input. Not to mention, lowering the amount of visible objects to improve performance almost 100% leads to you getting blindsided by invisible bullets just because every bot released nowadays has so many particle effects and bullets being shit out that the programming infrastructure was never designed to handle. I can literally get a smoother connection to CBJP than I can with the CBEN server. That's horribly depressing.

2) Pay2win - If this game was PvE, this wouldn't be a huge issue. However, this game has been experiencing this problem since OBT, when Lily Rain EVE was the new OP hotness. Since then, this problem has only increased with power creep, and the addition of EX tune-ups and core tune-ups adds yet another layer of invisible power that RT users have much easier access to compared to UC users.

3) Lack of content for UC users - Let me illustrate some of this for you. Cosmic Break has only had good, meta-worthy UC content a few times in its lifespan. Accel Saber hoppers, Seraph Crimrose, 0s Nicole Malice, [RO] Cubes, UC -> RT conversion (more like monthly UC-sink), Bikini Monica, free Aquila Girl(s), Sanae, Evil Halberd and whatever ~okay~ bots they decided to put in the store for UC (which are always heavily nerfed from their RT variants). I'm not even going to consider Seraph FC as a UC thing because the thing is so difficult for UC users to obtain and I only managed to get it under 400k UC from sheer luck. (I'll expand on FC later.) This doesn't even include the fact that the UC prices to purchase anything is fairly high and even with a UC x2 Ticket active it still takes way too long to earn UC from normal play.

4) Cheap gimmicks- Is there honestly anybody who still does dispatch missions? 1, 2 people? What about Arcantus? Quests/Missions? Is there even a reason to leave your Union area at this point outside of tuning and Berz/Haku runs? Does anyone else remember when we thought there was going to be some sort of crafting system when dispatch system was being released (and then it got canned because it would enable players to get decent things for free and we can't allow that. Why the fuck does CS think that we now need HD bots with multiple facial expressions, destroyable clothing, and horribly animated lobby actions when the rest of the game is falling apart? When was the last time any of the older content has been revisited? There are probably hundreds of outdated bots, parts, and weapons that are going to exist in unobtainable limbo for the rest of this game's life because CS is unwilling to put them in new garapon units (because they suck and are out powercreeped) and CS is unwilling to give RT content out for free unless if the game is practically on its death bed.

5) No trading system - This is one area that could solve so many frustrations with the game, it's not even funny. We have a really shitty bazaar system that is almost exclusively used to buy and sell tune-up materials. Guess what CS's reason for this is? Essentially, "We can't do this because credit card fraud." As if any other game doesn't have to deal with that issue? Give me a break. So, for the moment UC players watch and cry as people junk their 6th Medi-Aide to Ouka instead of allowing UC players to have fun with underpowered and unappreciated toys.

6) Lack of community involvement - Remember the last time we had an event calender? Remember we had an event that wasn't either a gimmicky game mode or a deliberate attempt made by the GMs to troll the participants? Neither can I. How long has it been since we had a community creation contest? It pisses me off every time I sit on a loading screen and look at the "First and Only Fan Art Contest Entrants" (who are all JP because they phased all of the EN artwork out of the cycle, thanks for not showing your bias, CBJP). I can't really blame the GMs for this because CS is essentially whoring them out to all of their other EN games, but there is almost 0 community involvement. That's not even including the pitch-black void of communication between CBEN and CBJP, or CBJP's unwillingness to receive feedback from even CBJP's playerbase.

7) Lack of balance - This overlaps somewhat with the "Pay2Win" category, but CS has clearly taken the stance that they're not doing anything to balance content unless if it threatens to ruin the playing experience of whales. Remember the steaming pile of doodoo that was Initium? That was the greatest time period this game has ever experienced because it managed to make arena so unplayable that CS finally had to take the stick out of their collective asses and do something to address their blatant lack of foresight. Unfortunately, Resha and Eris are still very strong, but it's not like taking the top layer off of a turd makes it any less of a turd. However, this Initium period was also the wonderous time that gave birth to a shining hope for UC players-Seraph FC. I had the fortune to play Seraph pre-nerf, and boy was it an exciting taste of what RT players had been experiencing the entire time! However, FC only managed to truly live a week or two at most before she was lumped in with the Initium nerfs and became the steaming pile of refuse she is today (- Force, - Range, increased INT, removal of the gravity effect without compensating for Nova's inability to stun a 0 TGH bot while leaving Seraph FC completely vulnerable, "prease understand" - CS) Have you ever seen another bot nerfed with so much vigor and enthusiasm? That's probably because no other UC content has been quite as powerful. On another note, I was excited when they revisited L and LL-sized bots and weapons with their patch because I thought "Wow, CS might finally be giving a shit about revisiting older content!" Guess I was wrong! Enjoy having 99.99% of all content in the game being outclassed by the new hotness while CS tries to outrun their exponentially-growing power creep.

There are doubtless many more issues with the game, but these are some of the most obvious.

Well, UC prices being high on shop stuff, this is, not RNG based content, is ideal.
The problem is that CB lacks UC content so hard, and it's so imbalanced, that there's almost no point in having high prices in UC stuff since the game is P2W.
When you have a game that isn't P2W, you want the free stuff to have high prices (or other requirements, like having to craft them), so the people with money pay with premium currency instead of grinding. And it's not a bad model, but certainly not the case here.
Dispatch turned useless when 1, they take too much time and the drop tables have too much crap on them, 2, when they sold generics (and others) for RT, 3, they were never properly updated.
CS just releases this new features and then never go back to add more things to them or rebalance them. Usually when you release something new, you want to observe the players reaction and the impact on the game. But since the only feedback CS ever sees is MORE BROKEN THINGS MEANS MORE MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET, yeah...

The whole credit card fraud and paypal could be solved like other games do it. Any payment type that can be easily reversed later on, can buy currency that can only buy items that cannot be traded. Other payments that can't be reversed will give currency that can only buy items that can be traded. Joymax does this, you can buy every item with both currencies, but one currency gives untradeable items, the other gives tradeable items. Nexon has 2 different currencies too, but I never bothered to see if there was any difference in the games.
A game with gacha and no trade is way too retarded, even more when the gacha gives things that influence gameplay.

But yeah, those are the biggest problems, and there's also bugs and glitches that never get fixed.

ricardo_241 wrote:
I don't really care about rules and other stuff
What I hated the most is that they only care when FREE stuff is involve

They don't care about the bugs of the other bot
They don't reply to you if you have problem regarding your account or any other issue

But be it Clan war, UW, chibi war..if it involves free stuff you can see that they are becoming active

Heck they don't really monitor bot/space bar master not unless an event is on-going -.-

Because one of the only times one can benefit the most by doing such things, is when there's events going.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:20 am

man can we stop with the big ass walls of text
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:24 am

Nancy wrote:

I'm sorry that this forum was seeing actual discussion.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:27 am

Nancy wrote:

Any valid reason to? I doubt anyone is forcing you to read it.
And yes, there's a valid reason to stop talking altogether, but it's not a reason against the wall of text.

Why do you exist? Could you stop existing? Like, I don't like to see you around so stop existing.
You hurt words feelings, you hurt the feelings of text walls. You be bad person. You no like punctuation too. Poor shift key feels lonely because you don't touch it enough. Stahp being maen. Ermahgerd.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 am

>they don't do dispatches
>they think dispatches are bad
this is why you two are forever casual tier.

people actually do them. While there's a lot of junk, they are completely free and lead to decent amounts of rainbow drops in addition to various elements. Most of the people selling elements in bazaar got them from farming dispatches. There are times when I run 3-4 accounts doing dispatches at the same time to mass farm generics and elements.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:37 am

I actually do them, when I do play.
It's still only part of the band aid system.

I never really wanted to that much further than being casual, after all I don't have the responsibility of putting a façade if I don't get past that. Happy camper reporting for duty!
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:40 am

you don't even need to play to do dispatches
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:46 am

This days when I don't play, I don't even bother loging in. Unless I need to check on something/one.
And since I'm not in a need of anything that it offers, I don't need to go there everyday.
There was a time that I'd open the game 3~4 times per day just to check on dispatches, not so much now.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:37 am

Quote :
*Please note that there will not be any Weeky Maintenance on January 1st! (The Weekly Gara will be updated automatically!)

I'm actually kinda confused by this myself. Aren't we supposed to get that new Gara that's supposed to be for NY?
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:43 am

Shai wrote:
Quote :
*Please note that there will not be any Weeky Maintenance on January 1st! (The Weekly Gara will be updated automatically!)

I'm actually kinda confused by this myself. Aren't we supposed to get that new Gara that's supposed to be for NY?

if cs already put the stuff in the game then it would just need to activate on that day (maybe they did this since the portals to the anniversary area are already in every union area)
if not then we wait one more week
Back to top Go down
1134Guard
1134Guard

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:44 am

What!? CBEN Anniversary in the beginning of January?
2 weeks for CBJP and 2 weeks for CBEN? OMG..., x-Xl|l
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:46 am

CBEN official release was at the start of janurary so it lines up this way.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:35 am

If you recall how they updated new year stuffs last year then it would be similar this year.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:50 am

i dont get why people whine about being banned for exploiting. its common to do that and it is done way less often than it should be in cb.
and usually the order is:

-implement temporary blockade for exploit
-ban the exploiters
-fix the exploit
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 pm

B-But C.S. BD is meant to work this way D=
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
B-But C.S. BD is meant to work this way D=

that's why it's an exploit and not a glitch, you fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:57 pm

But what the bot does doesn't matter. What people do does.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Glitch: the system isn't working as intended.
Exploit: the system is working as intended, but being used in ways not intended.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:01 pm

How about CS-chan cost gets rasisen to 10000000000000000 then everything will be all god
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ   25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

25/12/2014 DOS vs. BRD vs. WIZ
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next