Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KazukiMae
Newcomer
Newcomer
KazukiMae

Female Posts : 12

HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here Empty
PostSubject: HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here   HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:48 am

My game won't start up after I update the launcher
Here is the picture
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here   HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:50 am

Have you tried turning your computer off and on again?
Back to top Go down
KazukiMae
Newcomer
Newcomer
KazukiMae

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here   HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:50 am

Yeah I tried it Sad but still not a solution for it. I haven't played since the last update because of various reseons but Im sure I finished the last update last week.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here   HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Just fucking remove the update files under /update and try running update again ?
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here   HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Seconding Bigus Dickus.

Also check the task manager to see if there's something weird with the launcher.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here   HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:03 pm

If not go to ur service and fcking shut down cosmicbreak it's probably think fb still being use or unless u use some program to use cb dat might be the cause
Back to top Go down
KazukiMae
Newcomer
Newcomer
KazukiMae

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here   HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:57 am

Guys thank you for all of your comments. I just found the solution and its kinda ironic cause I just forgot that I hid the files and so the launcher could not locate it so i just unhid the files and its work. Well thank you for all XD. Sorry to bother you all with my foolish question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here   HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP NEED SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!!!!!!, and Im a greenhorn here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com